Tired Of Peole In Toronto, Ontario and Vancouver...

Your Americans Not Canadians

You copy all of our stuff here in USA

I consider places like Montreal, Quebec, Winepeg...... Canada

I have been to all places up there. It feels just like USA

No one even speaks French, now go to Montreal and I have no clue what is going on as that is really Canada

Panda your American Hun

I actually think we should make it part of USA (toronto, ontario, Vancouver)

No Canadian tradition in Toronto,ect. Its a shame and I guess you can say wanabe Americans

Panda I got news for you Hun..................get out of your glass house and go to Quebec or Montreal and then you shall see true Canadians.

X

xpanda

JJ, wtf would you know about 'true' Canadians, I mean REALLY????

And since when is an entire nation of people supposed to resemble one another? Are true Americans found in New York or in Nebraska? What about Californians vs. Floridians?

The only thing all Americans have in common with one another is knowing very little about Canadians. Proof is in this thread.

Plenty of English spoke in Montreal when I'm there..

People will say first respond in French and when you speak English they will answer in English. It's like your own SAP button most places.

"The only thing all Americans have in common with one another is knowing very little about Canadians."

We have one thing in common. All your trash comes to our country to make money in hockey. Pretty bad that your nations number one sport has to leave the country to make money playing the game.

Lawrence

EOG Dedicated
damn..I dont get the anti-Canadien sentiment here...i know that we Americans hate it when Europeans and others say were obese, ignorant people, so I dont see why we would talk smack about Canada, when they havent really done anything wrong to us (besides not support our pro-active terror policy, but thats crap for the poly forum)

My point is Toronto and alike is just like America

Slanted way more towards America than Canada

No one considers them Canadian

Canada is a great country and one of the few left that most Americans can travel to and not get shit on for George Bush getting re-elected. The problem is that most people who voted Bush in never leave the country and don't experience the world view.

Canada has Hockey Night in Canada, we don't.

JJ, go to Detroit, then cross the Ambassador Bridge into Windsor Canada, you'll notice the difference right away.

victorygallop

EOG Member
I think Canada is sweet.

But Canadians are tough to do business with. We exclude them from all our on-line auctions due to past experiences.