I have n. o. +3.5 monday

If I win you send me a topless photo of yourself

if I lose my picks are here only

what you think

panther

X

xpanda

lmao ..

Well, I have the Giants -3 ... give me the same half point advantage and then we'll talk. Surely there's a compromise somewhere out there?

:D

panther

EOG Dedicated
its funny

its funny

guys love to see titts

alot of girls think the worst thing in the world is showing them

lol

panther

:doh1 Me niether .... although I think we have some pickle lickers around ole forum world ....can't be too careful.

Panther,

any opinion on the WVU-ECU game this Sat.? Obviously, you had scouted both teams as you bet on them, so you might have some good insight in this matchup.

New Orleans is the play here. Giants looked bad in game 1 and do not be fooled by score.

Saints will be fired up like never before

X

xpanda

panther said:
would rather you tell me to fuck myself than no answer

panther

I was asleep, m'dear.

You need to come up with a different wager than a topless photo ... how about if you win I send you down some of Canada's finest whiskey? (Don't balk, we're famous for it ... :))

xpanda you single?

whats canadas famous whisky? in my opinion none are worth the bottle they come in other than Crown Royal Limited edition

wisers and cc suck balls

what do you drink?

X

xpanda

BettingProphets said:
xpanda you single?

Yes.

whats canadas famous whisky? in my opinion none are worth the bottle they come in other than Crown Royal Limited edition

I was thinking Crown, too.

what do you drink?

Gin, red wine or Guinness.

Now, where did Panther go?????? Comes in here, guns all a-blazin', then takes off!! What's up with that?

Dante

EOG Veteran
THE SHRINK said:
PANTHER,

How on earth could you lose to XPANDA?? :cocktail
Shrink it could have been worse Xpanda could have told Panther that if he Lost he needed to put a topless picture of himself up:wow1 now how unnerving would that have been:wow1

ZZ CREAM

EOG Master
panther said:
diff between men and women

be glad to show off my 8 3/4

lol

panther
And we know this 8 and 3/4 how? LOL! Do you use a ruler or one of those tape measuring things? Maybe I really don't want to know. Speaking of JJ, whatever happened to him at his gay pool party? Maybe Xpanda can get us back on track here! LOL!