Raiders NFL week 2

Giants -3 : I'm putting this one up early as I feel that the line will go to 4. NO had a big emotional victory week 1 but I don't see it happening here on a Monday night game in NY.

Agree with you on this one. The only reason the line is this low is because of the upset. But Giants also had a great game and i don't know if they can put up the same points on Monday.

Ghost

EOG Enthusiast
Like it Raiders

I have the Giants and Bengals as my two suprise teams this yr to make the playoffs.

Wash -6 : Gibbs has benched Ramsey and is starting Brunell. Brunell is washed up. I think that this line goes up to 7.

Record after week 1 is 8-6-1

SD +3 -125: Denver got beat up by Mia in more ways than one. Champ Bailey dislocated his shoulder and will be out. RB Anderson may be out too.

SD will get TE Antonio Gates back this week. SD had a great chance to win against Dallas but couldn't but the ball in the endzone with 4 tries form the 7 yd line. Dallas also converted 7 of 11 third downs.

X

xpanda

GL to you Raiders ... we'll see how that Mia/NYJ game pans out. I still think that number is based entirely on last week's performances and am VERY skeptical that Miami can do much of anything this year.