For Those Of You Who Want To Be Mentioned On The Radio Tonight...

For those of you who want to be mentioned on the Sports Betting show I participate in every Friday Night on KDWN from Las Vegas, starting at 10 PM EST, please let me know in this thread and I will find a way to include you..

Each week, I release TWO selections on the air...

I also mention the names of some of our posters and I believe I got everyone's name out there who posted in last week's thread!

Also, last Friday night, I predicted that NOTRE DAME would not only cover, but that they would also BEAT Michigan...

Unfortunately, I also predicted Ohio State, but they went down to Texas in a very exciting and close game....

The LINK to LISTEN to this show LIVE is listed below....

http://www.kdwn.com/listen.html

Best of Luck,

THE SHRINK

Well Srhink we have a problem here, i don't think anyone wants to be mentioned in the same sentance as INDENTITY and its LOCK AND FADE plays.

coconut,

Thankfully, you have a posting handle that I can slip in somewhere else, if I have to....:+waving-5

Identity,

Gotcha...

Sam & Raiders,

I'll do my best without JJ, although lately, I could use anyone's help...

THE SHRINK

BEANTOWNJIM

Banned
SHRINK YOU MIGHT WANT TO GIVE OUT MY BC AND FLORIDA STATE UNDER THE 38 POINTS TOMORROW NIGHT IT WILL MAKE YOU LOOK SMART WHEN YOU TELL THEM ABOUT THE WIND CONDITIONS I MENTIONED.

JUST TELL THE AUDIENCE THAT BEANTOWNJIM KNEW THE IRONWORKERS WHO BUILT ALUMNI STADIUM AND THEY EXPLAINED THE WIND CONDITIONS.SHRINK BELIEVE ME THEY WILL THINK YOU ARE A LOT SMARTER THAN YOU SOUND.

BET ALL YOU WANT ON THE UNDER IN THE BC AND FLORIDA STATE GAME ITS GOING TO BE POURING AND 45 MPH WINDS.

David Matthews said:
Shrink, I'll give you $10 if you can use the word "indubitably" in a sentence on the radio show.

You should know me well enough by now that I will indubitably do so for 10 bucks baby!!!

P.S...
INDUBITABLY, I believe I have FEZZIK figured out already after seeing only 10 picks. Now, if I can just get the lead after Sunday, it will be FUN seeing the new Pinnacle FAVORITE...:smokesmal

THE SHRINK

Coconutman,

I think I will mention you FIRST and save DAVID for LAST just for grins and giggles...

Anyone happen to have a GOOD NICKNAME for me buddy David?

THE SHRINK

Santo

EOG Veteran
What time is the Shrinkster on?

Probably too late British Time, but may set the PC to record it.

Willy Loman said:
Break a leg.

Break a leg huh??? :fireext

Well, if anyone can manage to do that while sitting tonight, it would have to be me, lol...:cocktail

Santo,

They usually have me on around 10:10 PM EST for 10 minutes...

THE SHRINK

BEANTOWNJIM

Banned
SHRINK SERIOUSLY IF YOU DO MENTION MY KEY INFORMATION IN THAT BOSTON COLLEGE GAME TONIGHT THE IRONWORKERS WHO DID THE WORK ARE MEMBERS OF (IRONWORKERS LOCAL 7) GIVE THEM A PLUG THEY KNOW THE WINDS BETTER THAN ANYBODY AFTER ALL THEY WERE THERE AS IT WAS BEING BUILT.SHRINK PLUG MY UNDER IN THE BC GAME AND MENTION THE WIND AND THE STORM THAT IS COMING YOU WILL LOOK LIKE A SHARPIE.:+thumbs-2

Now back at the ranch,

I just bet on a 3 TD UNDERDOG who I LOVE for tomorrow...

I think I will release the play on the radio in between ALL of your names...:+waving-5

THE SHRINK said:
Now back at the ranch,

I just bet on a 3 TD UNDERDOG who I LOVE for tomorrow...

I think I will release the play on the radio in between ALL of your names...:+waving-5
The fighting Illni:+clueless

Thanks Shrink got my name in

Shrink on Florida and Michigan state

Shrink what happen to the 3 td dog you where going to release?

All of you are welcome and I am REALLY GRATEFUL that you continue to visit EOG!!!

wrigley,

The team I was talking about is an ADDED GAME, #183 TROY STATE plus 20 1/2 (JAZZ) against MISSOURI...

I gave it some SERIOUS thought, but then realized I would probably put the audience to sleep talking about this match up...

However, I did BET ON THEM and I will be releasing TROY STATE as one of tomorrow's selections...

I expect the line may get "hit" on this one, as well...

Thanks,

THE SHRINK

Thank you shrink and for those that missed it shrink said dont bet Florida to heavy if you have to lay 7.5 or more. Very nice information along with your picks shrink:+thumbs-2

pioneer

EOG Dedicated
David Matthews said:
Shrink, I'll give you $10 if you can use the word "indubitably" in a sentence on the radio show.

Indubitably, you are getting better each week with your delivery, Shrink.

ps. Did you get the money?