EOG being hypocritical

KingRevolver

Born Rambler
Are you going to continue to send my threads down to the asylum, Mofo?

'LOL' some more when this one is dropped.

Your thread belongs in the toilet. Bashing an employee of another site is garbage and is nothing like what The Shrink posted.

Consistency? Your examples have nothing to do with one another.

If you want to talk to me privately about your concerns, fair enough. If you want to make a big fuss over nothing, do it elsewhere. No drama needed. Thanks, dude.

In the main forum--

jman is misunderstood? he is a stiff, a liar, and a back stabber. nothing tough to understand about that.

The last time I checked Jman was an employee of another site. :+clueless

Consistency...

Just had to come back for that. :) Good night. :+waving-5

Mammon

EOG Master
Re: EOG being hypocritical

If its a mods fight its good. You may have a big pennis but not here:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO

mofome

Banned

Are you going to continue to send my threads down to the asylum, Mofo?

In the main forum--

The last time I checked Jman was an employee of another site. :+clueless

Consistency...

Just had to come back for that. :) Good night. :+waving-5

yes I am.

as for the jman thread, i didn't make some thread just to say that, i believe it was a reply to another thread. nice detective work though, dude. You have a fragile little ego, thats too bad.

We dont need threads bashing our posters or anyone elses posters in the main forum. Your thread looked pathetic, because it is pathetic. You dont like it, thats too bad. We aim to improve, not regress.

This is a capping board, not ogd.

If you feel the need to 'show me up' like you're some big shit, thats unfortunate.

Take a hike if you like.

:cheers

Lol, take a hike if you like just broke the little guys heart mo. You know he didnt leave, hes refreshing his threads like crazy right now.

mofome

Banned

I am unconcerned. I've been nothing but good to the guy, his thread went against what we have talked about moving towards, i move it, he took it personally for some reason, and he is now embarrassing himself with a hissy fit instead of just understanding the obvious.

Egos are a funny thing.

More time wasted on nonsense. The guy actually went searching through threads to 'get me'. Pathetic.

Blondie

EOG Master

Bobby,

If you don't like it here you are welcome to leave.

No one is making you stay or go. That is your choice.

When Konck brought this matter to the staff's attention it was dealt with.

It is not as if the issue was ignored and allowed to continue on.

Many people including myself, Shrink, Hoffa, Mo, etc have been seen in person by other posters and are not afraid to meet up with everyone, so I am not sure where that statement applies....

mofome

Banned

They are all a bunch of degenerate crooked losers anyways. We gave Mofo proof of Ball trying to book on here proposing to players on here to bet with him and mofo sent a letter back saying "yes he was wrong for that".
ROFL, that was it. Cuz its his show. Cuz if it wasn't, OBVIOUSLY he would know his whole site is in jeapordy for a situation like that and getting caught. If anyone wants the info just email Konck he has it all INCLUDING mofo's response not caring. He posted it on SBR as well lol. The REAL sportsforum.

Fuckin stains

I sent you a PM saying what? When was this? What are you talking about?

:+clueless

I have never been anything but respectful to Konck and I dont recall any PMs with you. Certainly it wasn't recent and I don't have a clue as to what you're referring to right now.

Don't make me out to be someone who doesn't look out for the posters at eog. Wrong guy.

BobbyBaseballs

EOG Addicted

Bobby,

If you don't like it here you are welcome to leave.

No one is making you stay or go. That is your choice.

When Konck brought this matter to the staff's attention it was dealt with.

It is not as if the issue was ignored and allowed to continue on.

Many people including myself, Shrink, Hoffa, Mo, etc have been seen in person by other posters and are not afraid to meet up with everyone, so I am not sure where that statement applies....

Well, I guess thats why this is the asylum isnt it? You are welcome to not read it if you dont like it. Everything I have said is all true, so im not a liar or falsely accusing things. Its pathetic these guys are doing what they do. You are excluded and I know diogee isnt in on this shit ive met him before there's no chance. The matter wasnt dealt with thats my point. So ill just continue hammering. :clubbed

mofome

Banned

SHILLING? I dont think so dickmouth.....If you look at my post count on here compared to SBR it was way more..But it wont be that way anymore for OBVIOUS reasons. The same reasons why they have annual get togethers and spend about 150k on it. Something this shithole cant ever do cuz its ran by broke degenerate scamming cocks who are only here to steal people's money and dont want to show their faces in public. They have nothing to hide on that site and I respect that.

Of course you have to slurp ball's cock you flame you have no choice.....I can take on all 20 of you polesmoking homo's im not worried. Im not afraid to take on the whole team.

Me n Konck shoulda made bets with ball and buried his faggot ass. We all know that we wouldnt lose. Thats how pathetic ball is in the first place. He asks Konck to bet with him. He's only one of the best handicappers on the site lol. Good move. To be that dumb he was probably planning on stiffing him when he busted his hole.

Clearly something has been lost in translation. All I have heard is someone trying to say that Ballwonder was ghosting to fix contests. That is all I have addressed, the rest is news to me. Well, unless there was something a long time ago thats simply not ringing a bell.

Bobby bobby, you don't know me, you don't know us. You have shown less than zero respect and that makes your complaints hard to take at face value.

As for showing our faces in public. I'll be in vegas this fall, just as I was last fall. If you care to speak your mind then, go right ahead. No one is scared; certainly not of you. You have lost it and gone way overboard. You've represented yourself poorly here.

mofome

Banned

Well, I guess thats why this is the asylum isnt it? You are welcome to not read it if you dont like it. Everything I have said is all true, so im not a liar or falsely accusing things. Its pathetic these guys are doing what they do. You are excluded and I know diogee isnt in on this shit ive met him before there's no chance. The matter wasnt dealt with thats my point. So ill just continue hammering.

"isnt on this shit"? What are you talking about. I can assure you, I am not 'on this shit'.

Try writing someone, like an adult, and giving them a chance to address some things. I have reached out to Konck and we have a great relationship. I cant read every thread on eog, if something needs to be addressed, I'd like to know what it is.

Seems fairly simple.

I am eager to see this letter i sent.

BobbyBaseballs

EOG Addicted

"isnt on this shit"? What are you talking about. I can assure you, I am not 'on this shit'.

Try writing someone, like an adult, and giving them a chance to address some things. I have reached out to Konck and we have a great relationship. I cant read every thread on eog, if something needs to be addressed, I'd like to know what it is.

Seems fairly simple.

I am eager to see this letter i sent.

It doesnt matter. I wasnt calling any moderators out to meet in person like some high school kid. I was stating I have nothing to hide. And as for all those details Konck has them , not me. And apparently he will not post on here anymore which I think is kinda dumb. Im ready to drop it soon. I just know ballwonder is a piece of shit and I hate the fact you guys back him up. It shows you guys are guilty and involved as well if you ask me.

IF someone like mammon or kingrevolver were caught soliciting players to book action on here do you think they would get the same treatment Ballscammer did? I highly doubt that. They would be gone, instantly.

Blondie

EOG Master

It doesnt matter. I wasnt calling any moderators out to meet in person like some high school kid. I was stating I have nothing to hide. And as for all those details Konck has them , not me. And apparently he will not post on here anymore which I think is kinda dumb. Im ready to drop it soon. I just know ballwonder is a piece of shit and I hate the fact you guys back him up. It shows you guys are guilty and involved as well if you ask me.

IF someone like mammon or kingrevolver were caught soliciting players to book action on here do you think they would get the same treatment Ballscammer did? I highly doubt that. They would be gone, instantly.

I am not sure where anyone has backed ball up on this bobby (I mean this as in stating whether what he did was right or wrong), it was admitted to, dealt with, and not much else for myself or any other moderator to do...

I am also not sure where the fact that I stated the issue has been dealt with makes anyone else guilty or involved as you said.

The decision that was made in the matter was made by The Shrink, no one else.

It was his choice how to handle the decision as owner of the site, and as his friend I stand behind his decision, which is the exact same thing I told him on the phone about the issue.

12io4j2w90

BobbyBaseballs

EOG Addicted

Ok....It's obviously gettin repetitious everyone has the same messages over the matter.....The support of scumbags happens everywhere in this world.....Not really a shock.
Ball will always be a scumbag and he will be judged later for his wrong-doings in life.
12io4j2w90

August West

Rambler

Ok....It's obviously gettin repetitious everyone has the same messages over the matter.....The support of scumbags happens everywhere in this world.....Not really a shock.
Ball will always be a scumbag and he will be judged later for his wrong-doings in life.
12io4j2w90

You're a degenerate on a gambling forum, judging someone for booking bets, and calling it "wrong-doings in life"?

Jesus you are dim witted. :shoot:

mofome

Banned

You lied about having some discussion with me and claimed that I PMed you saying 'its too bad that ballwonder did that'. What, exactly, are you on?

I still don't have any idea as to what you're talking about. So far you seem like nothing more than someone who has gone about this childishly, posted things that are not exactly accurate, and played the part of some e-tough guy. I can't see where anyone has wronged you.

I think you may want to check some facts.

Konck is a good man and someone who I have talked with, rationally, about some things. I wrote to him that ballwonder is a stand up guy and hes someone im proud to work with.

I dont think that all is what you think it is.

BobbyBaseballs

EOG Addicted

You lied about having some discussion with me and claimed that I PMed you saying 'its too bad that ballwonder did that'. What, exactly, are you on?

I still don't have any idea as to what you're talking about. So far you seem like nothing more than someone who has gone about this childishly, posted things that are not exactly accurate, and played the part of some e-tough guy. I can't see where anyone has wronged you.

I think you may want to check some facts.

Konck is a good man and someone who I have talked with, rationally, about some things. I wrote to him that ballwonder is a stand up guy and hes someone im proud to work with.

I dont think that all is what you think it is.
\

Dont ever call me a liar.....I never said I talked to you EVER....Because I ignore you when you PM me ROFL. Get your facts straight.

mofome

Banned

\

Dont ever call me a liar.....I never said I talked to you EVER....Because I ignore you when you PM me ROFL. Get your facts straight.

Well, you posted something that isnt true, whats that mean? You're nothing more than a laugh, bud. You don't realize that by now?

:+waving-5

mofome

Banned

They are all a bunch of degenerate crooked losers anyways. We gave Mofo proof of Ball trying to book on here proposing to players on here to bet with him and mofo sent a letter back saying "yes he was wrong for that".

I would love to see it.

:cheers

mofome

Banned

Yeh, where in that quote does it say you sent it to ME? Konck has all the info I dont have anything. Because I ignore all you stains when you PM me.

So you lied and you have no class. Thats nice.

Hopefully SBR enjoys that sort of thing.

BOL to you in the future.

BobbyBaseballs

EOG Addicted

I dont care Mofo.....Konck quit the site unfortunately and most of the flames posting in this thread are probably involved in your gambling ring. Good luck with your booking. It will all come out eventually when you piss off the wrong client.

Best of luck to you in 2010. 12io4j2w90

BobbyBaseballs

EOG Addicted

So you lied and you have no class. Thats nice.

Hopefully SBR enjoys that sort of thing.

BOL to you in the future.

Where did I lie you dick? Are you that dumb? WOW you really are a fuckin dumbass. The more you defend yourself the more guilty you sound. Just give up dude. Ask Blondie where Konck got it from I guess if you need that answer. Sorry that my life doesnt revolve around your toilet site. I cant post 1k times a day. Enjoy.

mofome

Banned

I dont care Mofo.....Konck quit the site unfortunately and most of the flames posting in this thread are probably involved in your gambling ring. Good luck with your booking. It will all come out eventually when you piss off the wrong client.

Best of luck to you in 2010.

You are very uneducated about what goes on here. You should ask more questions instead of throwing people under the bus that you know nothing about and spreading rumors because you feel slighted, in some way. Thats a more productive way to reach a peaceful resolution.

You have misrepresented my statements and trashed people that you don't even know. Hopefully you will grow out of that.

All my best

mofome

Banned

Where did I lie you dick? Are you that dumb? WOW you really are a fuckin dumbass. The more you defend yourself the more guilty you sound. Just give up dude. Ask Blondie where Konck got it from I guess if you need that answer. Sorry that my life doesnt revolve around your toilet site. I cant post 1k times a day. Enjoy.

You are an embarrassment to yourself.

Good day.

12io4j2w90