Arizona- Green Bay LOCK

BobbyBaseballs

EOG Addicted
Arizona +2 +100 (Betphoenix)....

Might be the best value throughout the playoffs today......It's an artificial line that has swung 4.5 points from its opener of Arizona -2.5 now (they will probably be +3 by gametime if the Patriots don't cover the early game) ........They laid down and didnt play anyone last week.....Anyone realize Warner didnt play? Well he played the first drive as if it was a preseason game........Anyone actually know how bad Leinhart is? You go from a top 5 qb in the nfl and throw in one of the worst qbs in the nfl.......Bouldin's absence would never affect the line as Arizona's 3rd and 4th Wr have had no problem picking up the slack in the past.......

Not only should Arizona be about a 4 pt favorite for this game, but they get no respect going in even after gettin it done on the road last year in the playoffs winning 2 games as a monster dog, not to mention their road record this year (6-2), which doesnt matter for today's game since they are home, but leads me into my best value prop of the playoffs, which is Arizona +950 (Legends) just to win the NFC........

Even though I think Arizona is free money today, if they happen to lose I would say Green bay has a great chance to win it all after that........Nfc is so weak this year....The Saints are last years Titans, Minnesota wont win just cuz I hate Favre (LOL), and the Cowboys are- well they are the cowboys and Romo always chokes in the clutch.....The winner of this game will definitely do some damage in the coming weeks.

Good luck stains!

BB

BobbyBaseballs

EOG Addicted
Re: Arizona- Green Bay LOCK

Made a small play on Arizona myself, BOL Bobby.

Gl to you 2......My uncle pitched at Iona back in the late 80's......

I have a HEFTY bet here for my standards....After throwing down on my Jets yesterday, Ill only lose a small chunk if Ariz doesn't show up.....But I'm way heavy on this game. :cheers

Iona

EOG Dedicated

I graduated in 86 but did not know any of the baseball guys. Anyway, I'll be rooting for Arizona. Again, BOL.

nydoc

EOG Dedicated

Gl to you 2......My uncle pitched at Iona back in the late 80's......

I have a HEFTY bet here for my standards....After throwing down on my Jets yesterday, Ill only lose a small chunk if Ariz doesn't show up.....But I'm way heavy on this game. :cheers

completely agree. banged the jets yesterday on the money line laying off the other two games, and waiting for the best money line possible on the cards later for about half of my jets bet.

Moldoveanu

EOG Master

Last week

Jets Beat Cinci
Dallas Beat Philly
GB beat cards

This Week

Jets beat Cinci
Dallas Beat Philly

GB Beat Cards?

BobbyBaseballs

EOG Addicted

24-10 halftime im happy all though this game could easily be over without Fitz fumbling that ball :houra

No halftime middle for me....We love that all or nothing style baby!

Arizona +2 +100 (Betphoenix)....

Might be the best value throughout the playoffs today

NOPE!

Taking points when getting LESS than 3 might be the WORST value play in the long run. i have said it countless times before and will do it once again

taking a dog of less than 3 in the nfl as opposed to the ML is a losing bet in the long run

The points today were meaningless as they almost always are in the Playoffs - especially this size. taking +2 and not the ML is a TERRIBLE play 100 times out of 100. you cashed this play tofay and won but it was still a TERRIBLE bet

BobbyBaseballs

EOG Addicted

NOPE!

Taking points when getting LESS than 3 might be the WORST value play in the long run. i have said it countless times before and will do it once again

taking a dog of less than 3 in the nfl as opposed to the ML is a losing bet in the long run

The points today were meaningless as they almost always are in the Playoffs - especially this size. taking +2 and not the ML is a TERRIBLE play 100 times out of 100. you cashed this play tofay and won but it was still a TERRIBLE bet

Thats why everytime theres a vote on here for the dumbest f**k on the site your name is always up top.....You broke degenerate stain.

Thats why everytime theres a vote on here for the dumbest f**k on the site your name is always up top.....You broke degenerate stain.

Eat shit asshole

When there is a vote for the SMARTEST poster here I am the runaway winner

I only wish i owned a book because if i did i'd be able to retire from YOUR plays as well as the plays of most everyone here

I stand by what i said Fuckhead - TERRIBLE play

BobbyBaseballs

EOG Addicted

Eat shit asshole

When there is a vote for the SMARTEST poster here I am the runaway winner

I only wish i owned a book because if i did i'd be able to retire from YOUR plays as well as the plays of most everyone here

I stand by what i said Fuckhead - TERRIBLE play

You should do more research on ppl you dont know before you run your mouth. Im not like you and every other degenerate who pawns his left nut to bet a $50 3 teamer on sundays baby. Whenever you find a way to put some money up (Which we all know you dont have) to back up your pathetic degenerate mouth lemme know......

I can set up a heads up contest on Betjamaica. Any sport you want, 25 picks. AWWWWWWWW that hurts doesnt it? Knowing you dont have the bee-bee sized balls to accept because Dabb's pawn shop is currently holding them waiting on re-payment. Hahahaha.....STAINNNNNNNNNN

GAME,SET,MATCH.