Week 9 Ncaa hoops

bridgetown

EOG Senior Member
Re: Week 9 Ncaa hoops

Natty, I'm lovin' that Marquette play and will take a strong look at that UP vs Zags game since I'm going to it on Saturday night....

You've got a good point on the Huskies...as always, appreciate the write-ups and feedback. Your a great asset to this forum, IMO.

Have a great weekend...and good luck with your plays tomorrow.

Till then...

:cheers

Already on UNCW

There aren't many out there on the same side as me but I am playing

Port ML

Gonzaga SHOULD win but I think we get a "Super Bowl" showing by Portland here and they show the form they showed in Anaheim over T-giving weekend and win SU. I am playing the ML because i DON'T think the points will matter here. I think Gonzaga will KILL them OR Portland wins SU. i might be wrong and the game might fall 2 (it is currently 2.5 now) and i might lose but i don't Port ATS will cash unless Port SU cashes

I am on an island with not a lot of people and we will see if i am a genius or idiot

4-1 (+2.5) Yesterday :+excited-

Sunday action:

840 - Maryland -4 (-120) vs Florida St.

845 - San Diego -3 @ San Francisco

Good luck and Peace. 12io4j2w90

Adding:

831 - Valparaiso +16 @ Wright St. W/under 133 (0.4 to win 1.04)

Both teams taking less than 50 shots per game and scoring in the 60s. Dont seriously think Valpo wins the game but I think it could be number to cover if the game is in the 120s like I believe it will be. Valpo had a lot of turnover to iron out in non conference portion of the season and have shown signs of being a decent team. Needs to improve defensively but Wright is a slow paced offense anyway.

GOOD JOB TODAY NATTY!!! We hit that Maryland!!! Vesquez got hot at the end and pulled it through for us...Good luck on the rest, you have one more to go...

Thanks Gyno. I appreciate the luv. Your ... uh... er... not so bad yourself. :+textinb3Just kiddin. Luv back atcha. :cheers

Thanks SHL, starting to warm up. Glad Maryland came in for us. Lets stay hot.

Ive hit a definite high point this week. 20-8-1 (+10.64). I am now out of the hole and into the black. Wish I couldve topped it off with another winner but lost the San Diego game. Frisco won wire to wire. First sign of life for USF caught me. Back to the drawing board. 12io4j2w90