Would like as many replies as possible, in one word: Boise or Oregon moneyline

Publicsmoney

EOG Addicted
Re: Would like as many replies as possible, in one word: Boise or Oregon moneyline

Boise......Blue Turf Mystique.

janus

EOG Dedicated
Re: Would like as many replies as possible, in one word: Boise or Oregon moneyline

oregon.

trytrytry

All I do is trytrytry

boise larger than normal...

diogee

Verly isnt going anywhere

Smurf turf=64-2 since '99

Dante

EOG Veteran

<table border="1"><tbody><tr><td nowrap="nowrap">

</td><td nowrap="nowrap"> 8/26/2009 7:45 PM </td><td nowrap="nowrap"> Money Line </td><td align="right" nowrap="nowrap"> (fp) 30.40 </td><td align="right" nowrap="nowrap"> 53.20 </td><td nowrap="nowrap"> Football - 131 Oregon +175 for Game </td></tr></tbody></table>

30 freeplay on the quackers... +175 big bet for me:smoke:smoke

oregon gonna pay them bitches back

take a look at the teams boise has beat to amass that home record

Pass...Better games to be had

^What Noob said..................but if I had to choose.....Quack

Definately agree with Noob, but if I had to waste my money, I would try to get the most out of it. I'll go with the wacky uni's from Oregon against the Blue Turf. I strongy suggest some semblence of sobriety when the game starts, so you are not blinded by the colors.

Oregon

EVERYONE will be nailing Boise. Quack Quack and the fighting Masoli's.

tripp

EOG Master

Oregon

EVERYONE will be nailing Boise. Quack Quack and the fighting Masoli's.
I can definitely see the reasoning for playing Oregon, but saying Boise will be the public side is just wrong.

From everything I've seen and heard so far Oregon is going to be one of the biggest public dogs of Week 1

I can definitely see the reasoning for playing Oregon, but saying Boise will be the public side is just wrong.

From everything I've seen and heard so far Oregon is going to be one of the biggest public dogs of Week 1

then I stand corrected brotha, I havent even looked. Just my assumption, my apologies.

I still like Oregon, darkhorse to win Pac 10 as well. Boise mystique is cute....but I cant shake my Duck feel.

tripp

EOG Master

then I stand corrected brotha, I havent even looked. Just my assumption, my apologies.

I still like Oregon, darkhorse to win Pac 10 as well. Boise mystique is cute....but I cant shake my Duck feel.

If Oregon OL and defense steps up could be the year they put it together...a lot of question marks though.

Either way this is a very exciting game to start the year off with, especially when you throw in the mini rivalry these two schools have after last season.

Illini_in_AZ

EOG Enthusiast

Oregon... straight up.

Revenge matchup - you can bet that Coach Kelly has had this one circled on the calendar since January. Physically, Oregon has better horses. Go with the Ducks.

Love Boise here, really don't like when anyone says either side "BIG". Its week 1 I think I don't believe in big plays in week 1. I see 2 guys saying there playing Boise big and one saying there playing Oregon. I went on SBRLINES and there is 73% on Oregon ML. With the public knowing information like Oregon's averaged 46 pts a game last year with 450+ yards per game, its easy too see why they would jump on the Ducks ML. Yes its possible the money is still on Boise with the spread, because even if a line moves down doesn't mean all the money is concentrated on that side. The bigger money bets could very well be on Boise. I however think in the end people will take the better all-around conference and the public dog like mentioned above. Boise is 19-0 at home last 3 seasons. I think there is an extreme homefield advantage for Boise State Broncos. I don't buy into crowd noise as homefield, this is not why Boise has such a great homefield. The blending in with there field is honestily a huge factor. It is much harder to pick up blitzes and to stay with certain sets of plays the Broncos run on there. Less personnel and talent can go along ways, but a new coach for Oregon I think will slow them down a little in the early going of the season. I have much respect for Coach Peterson of Boise and I see nothing short of a Boise win. Boise 35 Oregon 31...current line 3.5 Boise would be the play.

Memory not always solid, actual stats on Oregon were...41.9 in pts, and 484.9 in yards a game. Wow, based on this state how in the world will Boise ever stop Oregon? That Blue Smirf blitz and good coverage on the outside. Based on my prediction Boise will still give up points but not over Oregon's season average of 41.9. A few stops for Boise and they should be just fine.

I counted everyones picks up. It was 15-9 oregon late. I make it 15-10. I do not think the majority will be on Boise. There still in the lesser conference and get less pub from the media. People still deny they beat Oklahoma and call the game a fluke, saying if OU played them this year they would bury Boise by 28+. I don't buy any of that bullshit. A conference can have a dominate team and the rest of the conference can look and play like shit year and year out. Doesn't mean jack shit of how good Boise is on a whole. There still a good team always have been and quite frankly will be Peterson leaves.

cheapseats

EOG Master

just adding, power sweep has boise by 10