UFC chalk tonight

Re: UFC chalk tonight

My best ufc night ever went 4-0 including a +125 dog Evan something or other. My guy is off the charts good.

Rashad Evans i'm guessin
<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

OSU COWBOYS

EOG Dedicated

Your going to at least lose a couple of them. This particular card in my opinion, is going to have most of the favorites winning. There will probably be 2-4 upsets though. You really won't win much.

If you really want to prove your point, you should bet all the favorites for all of the UFC events. Easy money, right? Than do it.

One card is not the greatest sample size. That said, even if you do win money on this card, it won't be much.

So far not one person doesnt believe it.

Shows you just how easy this UFC MMA really is. Will the books ever adjust?

Wow dude, this is just one event. That doesn't prove your theory about MMA fights at all.

This night, the favorites will more than likely give you a small profit. You won't be getting no easy cash, and yeah, you might lose.

I'd take your bet more times than not. This is one of the times where I won't.

6-5 on the night....

Yep, pick the favorites and laugh all the way to the bank, right?

Sorry, but I couldn't resist. These 11 fights weren't a big enough sample size, but I think this would be the most common result if you went through with this.

I suggest you stop now, and we could continue the analysis WITHOUT you losing your hard earned money. But that's just me...

So which one is it? I cant understand what you are saying when you are talking out of both sides of your mouth.......

Too bad you didnt take any of my money. You could have probably won a free nickel or dime. Maybe next time (UFC 103) you will put your money where your mouth is. :cheers

ArchieBunker

EOG Dedicated

<TABLE class=tborder id=post2356288 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=3 width="100%" align=center border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=thead style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 0px solid; BORDER-TOP: #2b295e 1px solid; FONT-WEIGHT: normal; BORDER-LEFT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #2b295e 1px solid"> 08-30-09, 01:03 AM </TD><TD class=thead style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #2b295e 1px solid; FONT-WEIGHT: normal; BORDER-LEFT: #2b295e 0px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #2b295e 1px solid" align=right> #39 </TD></TR><TR vAlign=top><TD class=alt2 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #2b295e 0px solid; BORDER-LEFT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #2b295e 0px solid" width=175>railbird******** type=text/javascript> vbmenu_register("postmenu_2356288", true); </SCRIPT>
EOG Dedicated

</TD><TD class=alt1 id=td_post_2356288 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 1px solid"> Re: UFC chalk tonight
<HR style="COLOR: #2b295e" SIZE=1>My best ufc night ever went 4-0 including a +125 dog Evan something or other. My guy is off the charts good
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

You ought to post his picks and not your's Rail. I remember you being in love with Tank Abbot awhile back... just before he got knocked the fuck out in the first round.:shoot:

Rando

EOG Enthusiast

So which one is it? I cant understand what you are saying when you are talking out of both sides of your mouth.......

Too bad you didnt take any of my money. You could have probably won a free nickel or dime. Maybe next time (UFC 103) you will put your money where your mouth is. :cheers

LOL, I didn't like the bet....Can you not read? I said it many times, I actually thought you might win a small amount. That said, the reward was either going to be very small, or you were going to lose. You obviously lost.

Just because I didn't take your bet doesn't mean you didn't make a fool of yourself with your silly betting. I won 9 units last night, how many did you win?

I'm sorry, but that +100 side bet you wanted was not nearly as attractive as the bets I took last night.

You just keep betting on the favorites and making a fool of yourself, while proving my point, ok? And if you keep offering that +100 that you'll lose, I might just take you up one of these times.

OSU COWBOYS

EOG Dedicated

LOL, I didn't like the bet....Can you not read? I said it many times, I actually thought you might win a small amount. That said, the reward was either going to be very small, or you were going to lose. You obviously lost.

Just because I didn't take your bet doesn't mean you didn't make a fool of yourself with your silly betting. I won 9 units last night, how many did you win?

I'm sorry, but that +100 side bet you wanted was not nearly as attractive as the bets I took last night.

You just keep betting on the favorites and making a fool of yourself, while proving my point, ok? And if you keep offering that +100 that you'll lose, I might just take you up one of these times.

Take me up right now. I will play every fav in UFC 103 and I will show a profit. Let's go.

Rando

EOG Enthusiast

Take me up right now. I will play every fav in UFC 103 and I will show a profit. Let's go.

I'm sorry, I don't do blind wagers. When I take the time to study the card, I'll give you an answer.

What's funny though is you might win, perhaps 50% of the cards. But when you do win, it will only be a small profit in comparison to what you risk. The other half the time when you don't win, you are going to lose and probably lose hard. Much more than you would have won.

That said, your +100 offer doesn't prove much at all. And if you win it certainly wouldn't prove ANY of my points wrong.

My point is simple man, overtime, if you continue this, you will LOSE HARD. Your +100 side bet isn't even relevant AT ALL. Why? Because you might show profit on half the cards, but that doesn't mean you will show profit overall. You could win small on 103 and lose big on 104.

However, if I like the bet, I will take it. I just need to have some study time first.

ATX

OSU,

just curious

did you get much action last night?

did yours bet the faves again?

OSU COWBOYS

EOG Dedicated

OSU,

just curious

did you get much action last night?

did yours bet the faves again?

We did well on the Couture fight but lost all of it back, and then some, on the Silva fight.

Pretty much a break even night. 12io4j2w90

OSU COWBOYS

EOG Dedicated

I'm sorry, I don't do blind wagers. When I take the time to study the card, I'll give you an answer.

What's funny though is you might win, perhaps 50% of the cards. But when you do win, it will only be a small profit in comparison to what you risk. The other half the time when you don't win, you are going to lose and probably lose hard. Much more than you would have won.

That said, your +100 offer doesn't prove much at all. And if you win it certainly wouldn't prove ANY of my points wrong.

My point is simple man, overtime, if you continue this, you will LOSE HARD. Your +100 side bet isn't even relevant AT ALL. Why? Because you might show profit on half the cards, but that doesn't mean you will show profit overall. You could win small on 103 and lose big on 104.

However, if I like the bet, I will take it. I just need to have some study time first.

You have proven to be the best MMA handicapper on the planet. I do not doubt your superior abilities. You pick the UFC card you want action on and you got it. Anything up to 2k is good for me. 91023i2ndw;l

Rando

EOG Enthusiast

You have proven to be the best MMA handicapper on the planet. I do not doubt your superior abilities. You pick the UFC card you want action on and you got it. Anything up to 2k is good for me. 91023i2ndw;l

LOL, I hope you are being sarcastic. :LMAO

Rando

EOG Enthusiast

We did well on the Couture fight but lost all of it back, and then some, on the Silva fight.

Pretty much a break even night. 12io4j2w90

You went 6-5 with all favorites, I don't see how you broke even...I guess it just depends on where you put your units...

Couture lost, BTW.

munson15

I want winners...

You went 6-5 with all favorites, I don't see how you broke even...I guess it just depends on where you put your units...

Couture lost, BTW.
I think he's talking about the action he booked.