Mofo tries to go 35 yards, from both knees, through the door

mofome

Banned
was allowed no practice runs. had to stay on the phone with osu so that he knew the take was not edited and that the first two throws were the ones being shown.

KingRevolver

Born Rambler
Re: Mofo tries to go 35 yards, from both knees, through the door

Not bad, not bad at all. Mofo, you're a good looking dude. Please send me a picture of your sister, if she is still single. Let's talk, pal! 91023i2ndw;l

Integrity

EOG Master

Not a bad throw at all... especially on ur knees...

Once again tho, I'm likin that backyard man...

mofome

Banned

buddy, the first one was going in, hit a fucking branch. the next one had the distance but smashed the wall

benny0420

EOG Dedicated

The branch killed you2938u4ji23

Nice toss tho:cocktail

diogee

Verly isnt going anywhere

Not too bad.

mofome

Banned

distance wasnt hard, its tough to get the accuracy when ive never tried that before.

mofome

Banned

the first branch it hit came down, the one behind it did not

only girls are suppose to be good on their knees! mo is all over some vids now that hes up and running...good shit

mofome

Banned

yeah but this took forever to fucking load. hating youtube.

quebb, what do you have the odds on us. who can throw it further.

quebb -1000
mo +525

ha ha j/k...i dunno man...what kinda ball you tossing anyway?

mofome

Banned

idk some piece of shit i just baught today. my dogs tore up my other ones.

think its regulation size. nice grip. you think you can throw it about 55?

idk some piece of shit i just baught today. my dogs tore up my other ones.

think its regulation size. nice grip. you think you can throw it about 55?

yeah i think i can hit 55...what about you?

KingRevolver

Born Rambler

Integrity. Let's have our own battle. 20 free throws...let's see who can make the most! We'll put it up on Youtube.

This friendly competition stuff is great for EOG. Quebber and Mofo have done a great job.

yoyo drafting today?
<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

mofome

Banned

yoyo drafting today?
<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

i havent taken more than 1 min to make a pick and i get everyone else when its their turn. simmer down my friend.

:whip:

mofome

Banned

Integrity. Let's have our own battle. 20 free throws...let's see who can make the most! We'll put it up on Youtube.

This friendly competition stuff is great for EOG. Quebber and Mofo have done a great job.

need more video ideas

55 is tough man. 35 on my knees was pretty easy, just hard to aim. 20 more yards....idk. You may get me.

damnit, did Fs me i should have went wit diesel to win :finger004

55 is tough man. 35 on my knees was pretty easy, just hard to aim. 20 more yards....idk. You may get me.

oh i cant hit 55 on my knees...well have to toss it around somewhere in vegas if theres any room

mofome

Banned

there will be plenty of room to toss. some days are better than others, as you know. i dont lose often, but maybe young quebbler gets the old man

:cocktail

Integrity

EOG Master

I'm down...

Looks like you have had plenty practice on your knees

sounds like you dented the trailer

mofome

Banned

Looks like you have had plenty practice on your knees

sounds like you dented the trailer

practice on the knees, I was waiting to see who would make that joke first. Was figuring that whoever felt the need to make that joke their own, would be someone with an IQ of, eh, maybe 9. Maybe 4. It was there for the taking and I told someone it would show up. Figured it would be someone a bit slower than you, but sometimes its hard to pass on the easy ones i guess.

Tuckman

Uh Poster

cee is saying u cant throw 20 yards any which way u tried, u dont plan good enough to make it happen :cocktail

biggamer3

EOG Master

Mo make a Vid about Cee and his fantasy prowess

mofome

Banned

Tuckman, I dont even know what that is supposed to mean. Read that to yourself and then translate it for me.

mofome

Banned

Mo make a Vid about Cee and his fantasy prowess

Sacks which were 2, maybe were 1 at one point, then go back to 2. That means I run a league poorly. For one, people jumped the gun when I lost power for a bit and thats fine. Tuck got after it and ttp fucked around. We're friends, you dont get mad at friends for fucking around, you just bust someones balls and fix it.

As for running the league, ive been calling people from the car, the gym, the store, waking up to texts, staying up all night, and adjusting to everyones schedule so everyone can pick at a time that is fitting to their schedule. Clearly, cee expects a bit more.

You learn quickly that your best is not good enough. I try harder than most would even consider, and I enjoy that....I really do. But i dont, and will not, be insulted and talked down to by cee who is mad about sacks being 2 points instead of 1. Give me a break. He got his way, he kept peterson. he got his way, ttp kept the pick he didnt want. now he goes after me? A fine friend.

I love the kid. Hes been a good friend many times, but he just doesn't get some things.

biggamer3

EOG Master

Sacks which were 2, maybe were 1 at one point, then go back to 2. That means I run a league poorly. For one, people jumped the gun when I lost power for a bit and thats fine. Tuck got after it and ttp fucked around. We're friends, you dont get mad at friends for fucking around, you just bust someones balls and fix it.

As for running the league, ive been calling people from the car, the gym, the store, waking up to texts, staying up all night, and adjusting to everyones schedule so everyone can pick at a time that is fitting to their schedule. Clearly, cee expects a bit more.

You learn quickly that your best is not good enough. I try harder than most would even consider, and I enjoy that....I really do. But i dont, and will not, be insulted and talked down to by cee who is mad about sacks being 2 points instead of 1. Give me a break. He got his way, he kept peterson. he got his way, ttp kept the pick he didnt want. now he goes after me? A fine friend.

I love the kid. Hes been a good friend many times, but he just doesn't get some things.
:cheers:cheers:cheers:cheers:cheers

Mo needs some Elmo and Goo Goo to smile now

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/uGohKgNOXnU&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/uGohKgNOXnU&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

mofome

Banned

hell yeah benny!

benny back and in power posting mode. eog goes from the best to the bestest.

:houra

Football season shall be a treat.

gofur876

EOG Addicted

That trash filled back yard looks like it's part of a "Trailer Park"!! Plywood walls.2938u4ji23

Me and MO WILL be invading Neyland and playing catch. Granted I will be in a Memphis or Vandy jersey

mofome

Banned

That trash filled back yard looks like it's part of a "Trailer Park"!! Plywood walls.2938u4ji23

Why the insults gofer. That is not a trash filled yard. If this is what you care to bring to the community then please exit it.

Thank you.