Banned
Re: MOFOoooooooooooooooo

1 Mo agreed to moderate my case at CW

2 I gave him 2 k to do it

3 I got no evidence that he did and no update still

4 He still does not say he moderated it

5 He forgets and bashes and calls me out

6 He's got my vote for head mod

No, dumb fuck. You gave me 1K to clear your name at CW. You owed 1K, so I took it out and gave them 1K. You're the one changing everything. I did, exactly, as you asked, and now you bitch about it? As quickly as I could, I did as you asked, and now.....what?

Now you blame someone else. Thats all people like you and journeyman do. Scam, lose, stiff, blame. Play it back.

Mammon

EOG Master

Are you denying that I asked you to clear me and if you did you could keep 2k. you did nothing and now lie..

mofome

Banned

Are you denying that I asked you to clear me and if you did you could keep 2k. you did nothing and now lie..

Its almost as if you are an actual retard.

You said that you gave 7K to badco. 1K to me. 1K to clear your name at CW.
I gave 7K to badco. I gave 1K to cw. 1 gave that other 1K to eog posters

Did nothing? Is your fucking name on the stiff list, you useless cunt?

Mammon

EOG Master

Your memory is whacked. if thats what you think I'll drive to your house tomorrow and get my dime back you liar thief.

mofome

Banned

Your memory is whacked. if thats what you think I'll drive to your house tomorrow and get my dime back you liar thief.

Liar? Name 1 lie.
Thief. Ok, what did I steal? Or do you not know what that word means, you retarded clown?

Come to my house. Please.

Call me.

Mammon

EOG Master

Quote:
<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=3 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=alt2 style="BORDER-RIGHT: 1px inset; BORDER-TOP: 1px inset; BORDER-LEFT: 1px inset; BORDER-BOTTOM: 1px inset">Originally Posted by Mamon
The extra is 7k for badco and 1 k for CW and 1 k for you. I believe you can get me cleared at Cwagering since I was up like 4k before tanking and certainly up overall. If not give them 1 k which is what I owe on thier books and that leaves you 1 k. If you get CW to retract keep 2 k. And Badco I want you to know that the Mob said skipp it and Dupooet is gone! I am now Mamon forever though now.. and Dubpoet is gone..

Thanks for you help Mofome! I was already changing my mind but having someone to honestly talk to me about it helped bigtime,!!

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Thank you!

:cheers

Mammon

EOG Master

He has sent me more than what he owes to both Badco and CW. He did that the second he received the money. Mamon and I have been in contact about this dispute over the last couple weeks and while their is some gray area, Mamon himself saw fit to not only send 6K to badco, but also the cw money and 2K extra on top of that. Even badco, who dealt with him personally for many years and felt he was owed, still maintained that he liked mamon personally he just felt it was unfortunate how things transpired. I have also talked with mamon a few times and its absolutely always been a pleasure.

Things happen in life and since mamon has been here he has made many offers to our eog posters and he's been one of the more entertaining reads on the forum. Perhaps karma does exist, perhaps it does not. All I know is that Mamon just hit an amazing parlay and within minutes was sending out money to take care of the things that he felt that he should. We had nothing but positive conversations; at the end of the day is was on Mamon to do what he saw fit. There were no lame threats, there was actually nothing negative discussed at all. This guy is someone I consider a forum friend and someone that has shown an overwhelming amount of generosity when he has been able to.

Thank you Mamon and Badco for making this all a smooth ordeal.

Joe

Mammon

EOG Master

Quote:
<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=3 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=alt2 style="BORDER-RIGHT: 1px inset; BORDER-TOP: 1px inset; BORDER-LEFT: 1px inset; BORDER-BOTTOM: 1px inset">Originally Posted by mofome
Thank you!

No thank you! You got stuff to do and I don't..:cocktail

Well worth it

Mammon

EOG Master

<TABLE class=tborder id=post2262094 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=3 width="100%" align=center border=0><TBODY><TR vAlign=top><TD class=alt1 id=td_post_2262094 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 1px solid">Quote:
<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=3 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=alt2 style="BORDER-RIGHT: 1px inset; BORDER-TOP: 1px inset; BORDER-LEFT: 1px inset; BORDER-BOTTOM: 1px inset">Originally Posted by Mamon

Well worth it..

Oh im saying thank you for offering me any thanks in helping. That means a lot to me. Im so happy that its hard to describe. You're a generous person and I've known that since you came over. I just like happy endings my friend, thats all. Life is too short. I can't believe you sent me money, even after I told you not to. Im really happy that you won, im happy that badco is happy, im happy that Herman at betjm was up all night helping us. This is one of the best nights I can remember on eog.
</TD></TR><TR><TD class=alt2 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #2b295e 0px solid; BORDER-LEFT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #2b295e 1px solid"> </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

mofome

Banned

Quote:
<table width="100%" border="0" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="0"><tbody><tr><td class="alt2" style="border: 1px inset ;">Originally Posted by Mamon
The extra is 7k for badco and 1 k for CW and 1 k for you. I believe you can get me cleared at Cwagering since I was up like 4k before tanking and certainly up overall. If not give them 1 k which is what I owe on thier books and that leaves you 1 k. If you get CW to retract keep 2 k. And Badco I want you to know that the Mob said skipp it and Dupooet is gone! I am now Mamon forever though now.. and Dubpoet is gone..

Thanks for you help Mofome! I was already changing my mind but having someone to honestly talk to me about it helped bigtime,!!

</td></tr></tbody></table>

Thank you!

Yep. 1K for CW. So I sent 1K to CW. Whats so confusing, you fucking tard.

I did, exactly what you asked. What the fuck do you want.

Mammon

EOG Master

I believe you can get me cleared at Cwagering since I was up like 4k before tanking and certainly up overall. If not give them 1 k which is what I owe on thier books and that leaves you 1 k. If you get CW to retract keep 2 k.

Timetopay

EOG Master

Mamon - you are losing now. that is obvious. all the asskissing from people around the site has stopped and u are sad

you have bitched about BFC,MO,Ballwonder,Shrink... The only thing I can see in this Mo thing is you are pissed he didnt update you with status. Am i missing something else?

Please go after PO for whatever you gave him before you end the night.

Mammon

EOG Master
pm threats now

pm threats now

I just hought if he was not doing the agreement I'd get my 1 k but not with death threats. He can just transfer me the 1 k back for job not done..

call me.

come over.

come here tomorrow. do it. make it the fuck happen. you little bitch.

you wont ever leave

Mammon

EOG Master

Mamon - you are losing now. that is obvious. all the asskissing from people around the site has stopped and u are sad

you have bitched about BFC,MO,Ballwonder,Shrink... The only thing I can see in this Mo thing is you are pissed he didnt update you with status. Am i missing something else?

Please go after PO for whatever you gave him before you end the night.

I'm saving Po's debt for the weekend. For hits..

and TTP its clear mo never even tried to moderate my case here. That's why I'm pissed besides his attitude and lies now..

mofome

Banned

Quote:
<table width="100%" border="0" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="0"><tbody><tr><td class="alt2" style="border: 1px inset ;">Originally Posted by mofome
Thank you!

</td></tr></tbody></table>

Well worth it

You're a scrub.

mofome

Banned

I believe you can get me cleared at Cwagering since I was up like 4k before tanking and certainly up overall. If not give them 1 k which is what I owe on thier books and that leaves you 1 k. If you get CW to retract keep 2 k.

Ok, so, again, I did nothing wrong. What is your point.

mofome

Banned

mamon, it doesnt matter the size of the font, you're still a retard. I am actually, now, happy you lost. Nice to meet the real Mamon. No wonder betjm didnt cut your limits

:LMAO

mofome

Banned

I'm saving Po's debt for the weekend. For hits..

and TTP its clear mo never even tried to moderate my case here. That's why I'm pissed besides his attitude and lies now..

I never lied. I helped you out. I never asked for anything. I got your name off the stiff list. what is unclear?

Mammon

EOG Master

Ok, so, again, I did nothing wrong. What is your point.

You could have tried. you didn't no biggie that's the real you ...what you do and did not do and whatever.

just another 1 k just down your drain this time.

mofome

Banned

For every poster/mod looking for hand outs I had Mike at Bfc begging for my money pm. i'm talking his pms equaled all the others combined.

No mod ever asked you for money. You're a liar, a square, a coward, a pussy, a faggot, and a piece of shit. Thats being kind.

Timetopay

EOG Master

For every poster/mod looking for hand outs I had Mike at Bfc begging for my money pm. i'm talking his pms equaled all the others combined.

I think they wanted you 6 and 8 team parlay action man. eventually it was going to go in the shitter.

Good business but not sure thats what the pm feature is for

mofome

Banned

You could have tried. you didn't no biggie that what you did and did not do and whatever.

I did as you asked. Joey came to me with a problem and that is now cleared up. You came to me and I did what I could with yours. Im happy you lost. I only wish I could have been there to witness it in person.

Mammon

EOG Master

We had an agreement and you did not follow through. Now I get bashed here and pm death threats. I'm happy for you too as the worst I could wish on you is about your life now.. Let's just leave it at that. Thanks for your well wishes and your moderating here. Lets all grow from this and forget it.

mofome

Banned

We had an agreement and you did not follow through. Now I get bashed here and pm death threats. I'm happy for you too as the worst I could wish on you is about your life now.. Let's just leave it at that. Thanks for your well wishes and your moderating here. Lets all grow from this and forget it.

We had no 'agreement', dumbass. I said pay your debts like a grown man. You said uh ok. You paid. You left me an extra dime. I didnt want your shity money, so i gave it away in contests.

The end. Nothing more to it.

We will leave it at that and I dont wish you well. You need to man up and apologize. Take your clown show to ogd. They've been waiting for you. Bash someone who did nothing but help you. Have fun. Im not going to be some fakeass like some of these posers, I say what I mean. You're a fucking scam artist. You apologize and its done. Otherwise, just take a hike dude. You're a waste of time.

Mammon

EOG Master

We had no 'agreement', dumbass. I said pay your debts like a grown man. You said uh ok. You paid. You left me an extra dime. I didnt want your shity money, so i gave it away in contests.

We will leave it at that and I dont wish you well. You need to man up and apologize. Take your clown show to ogd. They've been waiting for you. Bash someone who did nothing but help you. Have fun. Im not going to be some fakeass like some of these posers, I say what I mean. You're a fucking scam artist. You apologize and its done. Otherwise, just take a hike dude. You're a waste of time.

you really need the last word,, one more post from you and you got it.

Jonah Hex

EOG Member

THATS THE FUCKIN MO I KNOW:pop:

mofome

Banned

you really need the last word,, one more post from you and you got it.

And I got what? Take a fucking hike you little bitch. Get the fuck out of here.

and I got it? Who the fuck do you are? You're nothing but lying, scamming, cry baby, piece of fucking shit. Id stomp you if you were here.

Dont call me a liar when all i did was help your sorry stiff piece of shit ass. I got good people paid and now you're broken again. Im laughing, faggot. Get the fuck out of here.

biggamer3

EOG Master

Mamon u are a fuckin backstabber.

Mo tried to help ya out u kept betting ur shitty WNBA 12 teamers, lost it all back and now u are tryin to scrap some coin to pay for your Soup Kitchen fee.

mofome

Banned

Mamon u are a fuckin backstabber.

Mo tried to help ya out u kept betting ur shitty WNBA 12 teamers, lost it all back and now u are tryin to scrap some coin to pay for your Soup Kitchen fee.

sad aint it. I help the guy. We're always cool. We have no problems. I get him off the list.

ffw a month or so, and he bashes me? The one person who helped him? what?

biggamer3

EOG Master

Mamon didnt hit his latest 12 teamer so he couldnt get a Big Mac like the thought he would for supper

Mo if i ate this for supper i would backstab some of my homies too

mofome

Banned

Mamon is almost as bad as it gets. Even in his explanations of why he wants sympathy, no one can understand what hes talking about. No one fucked him over. Ever.