Hottest Teacher Who's a Sex Offender?

KingRevolver

Born Rambler
These teachers have been arrested for sex with a minor. Which one is the hottest?

(1)

(2)

(3)

(4)

(5)

(6)

(7)

(8)

(9)

(10)

(11)

(12)

(13)

Re: Hottest Teacher Who's a Sex Offender?

I wish 1, 2, 3 or 8 had taken advantage of me when I was in school:houra

3 and 10
<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

gobucks

EOG Addicted

I'll take #8, but I think #1 could win with a better picture.

thegreatdiatchi

EOG Addicted

2, 3, 8, & 10: I would have kept my mouth shut if anything happened.
1 & 6: Probably would press charges unless the rest of the body is smoking.
All others: Unconditional Rape!

KingRevolver

Born Rambler

Was going to include Debra LaFave on this list but it just wouldn't be fair...

Cannon

Banned

Debra was so smoking hot she never went to prison. The Judge and Jury fell in love with her too.

Cannon

Banned

That 14 year old she was banging could not keep his mouth shut. He could still be banging her what a stupid fvck.

Cannon

Banned

I knew a guy who was 17 in High School and was fvcking the Spainish teacher she was 35 and married.

I did 2 of my high school teachers(chicks obviously for those of you taht think your funny) one of them while i was in school and one right after i got out. Still feel dirty for the 2nd one but she took advantage of me.

KingRevolver

Born Rambler

I did 2 of my high school teachers(chicks obviously for those of you taht think your funny) one of them while i was in school and one right after i got out. Still feel dirty for the 2nd one but she took advantage of me.

:LMAO:LMAO

Good for you, Bricker. :+textinb3

Cannon

Banned

I used to be but got over it now it is starting all over again.

Cannon

Banned

premalshah on******** type=text/javascript>document.write(localTime('1177694315000'));</SCRIPT> Apr-27-07 12:18pm<NOSCRIPT></NOSCRIPT>
<!-- google_ad_section_start -->Linked from http://www.starpulse.com/news/index.php/2006/09/29/nick_carter_lost_virginity_to_future_sex
---

Nick Carter has revealed he lost his virginity to Debra Lafave, the Florida schoolteacher who shocked America by having sex with a 13-year-old pupil. The former Backstreet Boy told shock jock Howard Stern he dated LaFave for 18 months when they were classmates, but ditched her after learning "she had cheated on me with a girl."

Carter kept quiet during the scandal, which thrust Lafave to notoriety, because his management team was worried about the controversy.

The singer says, "My publicist is like, 'Stay as far away from that s**t as you can.' She was probably my number one. But maybe that's just because it was my first. Actually a lot of the girls I've had the best sex with or best anything with have been just normal girls." <!-- google_ad_section_end -->

Cannon

Banned

A Back Street Boy lost his virginity to Debra and then he dumped her because he found out she was fvcking a girl. What was he thinking.

Cannon

Banned

told Howard Stern on Sirius Satellite Radio yesterday that he dated Debbie LaFave, 23, for Teacher Marie Jarry Fired for Bikini Photo; Heather Kennedy Facing Additional Sex Charges 17 March 200924 pictures of Debbie LaFave. Recent images. View the latest Debbie LaFave photos. Large gallery of Debbie LaFave pics. Check out these Debbie LaFave pix KING: What about this -- the "Makes and Models" magazine five years earlier a photo published by a DJ in Tampa of provoc
tive photos of Debbie. What kind of photos? LAFAVE Boy told Howard Stern on Sirius Satellite Radio yesterday that he dated Debbie LaFave, 23, for Teacher Marie Jarry Fired for Bikini Photo; Heather Kennedy Facing Additional Sex Charges Boy told Howard Stern on Sirius Satellite Radio yesterday that he dated Debbie LaFave, 23, for Teacher Marie Jarry Fired for Bikini Photo; Heather Kennedy Facing Additional Sex Charges Carter told Howard Stern on his satellite radio show th
at he first had sex with Debbie LaFave, who years later ended up in jail for having sex with a 14-year-old stud DEBRA JEAN BEASLEY Date Of Photo: 10/31/2008 DEBBIE LAFAVE, DEBRA BEASLEY LAFAVE, DEBRA LAFAVE, Debra J Beasley, Debra Beasley Lafaye Debra Lafave is shown in her booking photo Tuesday. She was arrested for allegedly don&apos;t think there is going to be any dispute that Debbie Tribune photo by JAY CONNER and I mean vigorously, contest these unfounded allegations
against Debbie," he said. Lafave, a former KING: What about this -- the "Makes and Models" magazine five years earlier a photo published by a DJ in Tampa of provocative photos of Debbie. What kind of photos? LAFAVE Debra Lafave is shown in her booking photo Tuesday. She was arrested for allegedly don&apos;t think there is going to be any dispute that Debbie 07 April 200956 pictures of Debbie Matenopoulos. Recent images. View the latest Debbie LaFave Picture