Shall we hammer the crap out of the Braves tonight?

dreamjob

EOG Dedicated
Re: Shall we hammer the crap out of the Braves tonight?

YES!!! 91023i2ndw;l Getting killed on the east coast.2348ji23e Need some west coast love

dreamjob

EOG Dedicated

I hammered the Braves. :clubbedLet's GO!!!!!!

mofome

Banned

San Diego (+1.5) -119

:devil:

<table width="650" border="1" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tbody><tr><th>Type</th><th>Risk</th><th>To Win</th><th align="left"> Short Description</th></tr><tr><td nowrap="nowrap">
</td><td nowrap="nowrap"> 8/4/2009 10:03 PM </td><td nowrap="nowrap"> Money Line </td><td align="right" nowrap="nowrap"> $1,664.00 </td><td align="right" nowrap="nowrap"> $1,116.78 </td><td nowrap="nowrap"> Baseball - 963 Atlanta Braves -149 for Game </td></tr></tbody></table>

oij213490

KingRevolver

Born Rambler

<table width="650" border="1" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tbody><tr><th>Type</th><th>Risk</th><th>To Win</th><th align="left"> Short Description</th></tr><tr><td nowrap="nowrap">
</td><td nowrap="nowrap"> 8/4/2009 10:03 PM </td><td nowrap="nowrap"> Money Line </td><td align="right" nowrap="nowrap"> $1,664.00 </td><td align="right" nowrap="nowrap"> $1,116.78 </td><td nowrap="nowrap"> Baseball - 963 Atlanta Braves -149 for Game </td></tr></tbody></table>

oij213490

:LMAO:LMAO Definitely didn't put that much in my game. I don't mind seeing Mofo winning by only one run though :cheers :devil:

<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=650 border=1><TBODY><TR><TH>Type</TH><TH>Risk</TH><TH>To Win</TH><TH align=left>Short Description</TH></TR><TR><TD noWrap>

</TD><TD noWrap>8/4/2009 10:03 PM </TD><TD noWrap>Money Line </TD><TD noWrap align=right>$1,664.00 </TD><TD noWrap align=right>$1,116.78 </TD><TD noWrap>Baseball - 963 Atlanta Braves -149 for Game </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

oij213490
Looks like we get to see a crazy asshole tonight. :doh1

dreamjob

EOG Dedicated

oij213490

I would love to have the BR to bet that on one game. 2938u4ji232938u4ji232938u4ji23Oh well one day at a time. Let's cash it Mofo :cheers

diogee

Verly isnt going anywhere

Good luck...cash that shit.

mofome

Banned

should, but you never know now. braves was my top play tonight...but you never know.

mofome

Banned

2 out hr off vaz from a .260 hitter with no power. hmmm

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!

NO

posted in BB Forum i have the Fathers +140 in this one

mofome

Banned

laroche, of course, swings at a ball in the dirt

mofome

Banned

ball 7 inches inside called a strike on laroche. well done ump. that wasnt close

mofome

Banned

announcers call the strike call 'generous'

lol

mofome

Banned

atl ties it up

1-1

first and 2nd no outs

mofome

Banned

wow is san diego lucky. walk the pitcher on 5 pitches and then leave a meatball to mcclouth that he just got under. this should be an early blow out.

mofome

Banned

adrian gonz isnt even playing.

have to win this game.

mofome

Banned

this guy is throwing meatballs and atl just hits in to 3 quick outs. overexcited by the 88 mph heaters down the middle.