You want specifics about what is about to happen to your health care ? Read it and weap and then call/write DC and tell them to fuck off

52% WANTED CHANGE. 100% WILL GET SCREWED!!

Peter Fleckstein (aka Fleckman) is reading it and has been posting on
Twitter his findings <http://twitter.com/fleckman> . This is from his
postings (Note: All comments are Fleckman's)

Pg 22 of the HC Bill MANDATES the Govt will audit books of ALL EMPLOYERS
that self insure!!

Pg 30 Sec 123 of HC bill - THERE WILL BE A GOVT COMMITTEE that decides what
treatments/benes u get

Pg 29 lines 4-16 in the HC bill - YOUR HEALTHCARE IS RATIONED!!!

Pg 42 of HC Bill - The Health Choices Commissioner will choose UR HC
Benefits 4 you. U have no choice!

PG 50 Section 152 in HC bill - HC will be provided 2 ALL non US citizens,
illegal or otherwise

Pg 58HC Bill - Govt will have real-time access 2 individuals' finances & a
National ID Healthcard will be issued!

Pg 59 HC Bill lines 21-24 Govt will have direct access 2 ur banks accts 4
elect. funds transfer

PG 65 Sec 164 is a payoff subsidized plan 4 retirees and their families in
Unions & community orgs (ACORN).

Pg 72 Lines 8-14 Govt is creating an HC Exchange 2 bring priv HC plans under
Govt control.

PG 84 Sec 203 HC bill - Govt mandates ALL benefit pkgs 4 priv. HC plans in
the Exchange

PG 85 Line 7 HC Bill - Specs for of Benefit Levels for Plans = The Govt will
ration ur Healthcare!

PG 91 Lines 4-7 HC Bill - Govt mandates linguistic approp svcs. Example -
Translation 4 illegal aliens

Pg 95 HC Bill Lines 8-18 The Govt will use groups i.e., ACORN & Americorps 2

PG 85 Line 7 HC Bill - Specs of Ben Levels 4 Plans. #AARP members - U Health
care WILL b rationed

-PG 102 Lines 12-18 HC Bill - Medicaid Eligible Indiv. will b
automat.enrolled in Medicaid. No choice

pg 124 lines 24-25 HC No company can sue GOVT on price fixing. No "judicial
review" against Govt Monop

pg 127 Lines 1-16 HC Bill - Doctors/ #AMA - The Govt will tell YOU what u
can make.

Pg 145 Line 15-17 An Employer MUST auto enroll employees into pub opt plan.
NO CHOICE

Pg 126 Lines 22-25 Employers MUST pay 4 HC 4 part time employees AND their
families.

Pg 149 Lines 16-24 ANY Emplyr w payroll 400k & above who does not prov. pub
opt. pays 8% tax on all payroll

pg 150 Lines 9-13 Biz w payroll btw 251k & 400k who doesnt prov. pub. opt
pays 2-6% tax on all payroll

Pg 167 Lines 18-23 ANY individual who doesnt have acceptable HC accrdng 2
Govt will be taxed 2.5% of inc

Pg 170 Lines 1-3 HC Bill Any NONRESIDENT Alien is exempt from indiv. taxes.
(Americans will pay)

Pg 195 HC Bill -officers & employees of HC Admin (GOVT) will have access 2
ALL Americans finan/pers recs

PG 203 Line 14-15 HC - "The tax imposed under this section shall not be
treated as tax" Yes, it says that

Pg 239 Line 14-24 HC Bill Govt will reduce physician svcs 4 Medicaid.
Seniors, low income, poor affected

Pg 241 Line 6-8 HC Bill - Doctors, doesnt matter what specialty u have,
you'll all be paid the same

PG 253 Line 10-18 Govt sets value of Dr's time, prof judg, etc. Literally
value of humans.

PG 265 Sec 1131Govt mandates & controls productivity for private HC
industries

PG 268 Sec 1141 Fed Govt regulates rental & purchase of power driven
wheelchairs

PG 272 SEC. 1145. TREATMENT OF CERTAIN CANCER HOSPITALS - Cancer patients -
welcome to rationing!

Page 280 Sec 1151 The Govt will penalize hospitals 4 what Govt deems
preventable readmissions.

Pg 298 Lines 9-11 Drs, treat a patient during initial admiss that results in
a readmiss-Govt will penalize u.

Pg 317 L 13-20 OMG!! PROHIBITION on ownership/investment. Govt tells Drs.
what/how much they can own.

Pg 317-318 lines 21-25,1-3 PROHIBITION on expansion- Govt is mandating
hospitals cannot expand

pg 321 2-13 Hospitals have oppt to apply for exception BUT community input
required. Can u say ACORN?!!

Pg335 L 16-25 Pg 336-339 - Govt mandates estab. of outcome based measures.
HC the way they want. Rationing

Pg 341 Lines 3-9 Govt has authority 2 disqual Medicare Adv Plans, HMOs, etc.
Forcing peeps in2 Govt plan

Pg 354 Sec 1177 - Govt will RESTRICT enrollment of Special needs ppl! WTF.
My sis has down syndrome!!

Pg 379 Sec 1191 Govt creates more bureaucracy - Telehealth Advisory Cmtte.
Can u say HC by phone?

PG 425 Lines 4-12 Govt mandates Advance Care Planning Consult. Think Senior
Citizens end of life

Pg 425 Lines 17-19 Govt will instruct & consult regarding living wills,
durable powers of atty. Mandatory!

PG 425 Lines 22-25, 426 Lines 1-3 Govt provides apprvd list of end of life
resources, guiding u in death

PG 427 Lines 15-24 Govt mandates program 4 orders 4 end of life. The Govt
has a say in how ur life ends

Pg 429 Lines 1-9 An "adv. care planning consult" will b used frequently as
patients health deteriorates

PG 429 Lines 10-12 "adv. care consultation" may incl an ORDER 4 end of life
plans. AN ORDER from GOV

Pg 429 Lines 13-25 - The govt will specify which Doctors can write an end of
life order.

PG 430 Lines 11-15 The Govt will decide what level of treatment u will have
at end of life

Pg 469 - Community Based Home Medical Services=Non profit orgs. Hello, ACORN
Medical Svcs here!!?

Page 472 Lines 14-17 PAYMENT TO COMMUNITY-BASED ORG. 1 monthly payment 2 a
community-based org. Like ACORN?

PG 489 Sec 1308 The Govt will cover Marriage & Family therapy. Which means
they will insert Govt in2 ur marriage

Pg 494-498 Govt will cover Mental Health Svcs including defining, creating,
rationing those svcs

Here's the full Health Care bill that sits in the House.
<http://frwebgate.access.gpo.<wbr>gov/cgi-bin/getdoc.cgi?dbname=<wbr>111_cong_bills&docid=f:<wbr>h3200ih.pdf>

Toejamsky

EOG Senior Member
Re: You want specifics about what is about to happen to your health care ? Read it and weap and then call/write DC and tell them to fuck off

Insurance industry propoganda continues to piss all over public.

Toejamsky

EOG Senior Member
Re: You want specifics about what is about to happen to your health care ? Read it and weap and then call/write DC and tell them to fuck off

Where is Doc?

Insurance industry propoganda continues to piss all over public.

No dispute or argument from you about whether or not these details are correct ? We all know what that means. It must all be true since you cannot dispute it. And you actually want this ?

Are you on drugs ? Obviously, you are not thinking for yourself. Are you being paid by Obama ?

Toejamsky

EOG Senior Member

As Dylan wrote, "You don't need a weatherman to know which way the wind blows." Look around moron, our health care system is a rip off with millions uninsured, milllions more paying budget breaking premiums, and insurance companies working overtime to preserve the status quo. You ain't nothing but an insurance industry bitch.

As Dylan wrote, "You don't need a weatherman to know which way the wind blows." Look around moron, our health care system is a rip off with millions uninsured, milllions more paying budget breaking premiums, and insurance companies working overtime to preserve the status quo. You ain't nothing but an insurance industry bitch.

Once Again, No dispute or argument from you about whether or not these details are correct ? We all know what that means. It must all be true since you cannot dispute it. And you actually want this ? Are you on drugs ? Obviously, you are not thinking for yourself. Are you being paid by Obama ?

Care to exit this discussion while you are so far behind ?

:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO

Toejamsky

EOG Senior Member

[/quote]
The insurance industry has your mind and your BEHIND!

The insurance industry has your mind and your BEHIND![/quote]

Just as I already know - ZERO intelligent response from another OBamaite who wants to shove another failed government program on the rest of us which will be a huge waste of money. Nothing ever changes with your crowd. Maybe you should attend Obama's next class titled "How to be a racist - The Black mans way"

Who is next that wants to step up and debate the merits regarding this argument or would you rather demonize Republicans and the church and conservatives and corporations ?

Toejamsky

EOG Senior Member

Do you swallow or wipe off industry?

Where is Doc?

We already know you can't stand on your own 2 feet and debate anyone. You give up the arguments on points and merit and then beg for someone else to come in here and bail you out. Too bad you didn't graduate from high school. It certainly shows.

DOC left this room awhile back as he rightfully figured out that he made a huge error in judgment voting for the racist moron Obama. He cannot in good conscience defend this idiot any longer and has given up.

Stand on your own two feet or leave.

I read the lead post, called Washington DC and the women on the other end of the line asked me why I was "weap-ing"

I told her that the growing level of illiteracy among Americans makes me sad

I read the lead post, called Washington DC and the women on the other end of the line asked me why I was "weap-ing"

I told her that the growing level of illiteracy among Americans makes me sad

Be nice to ToeJam - He has some of those illiteracy you speak of. Perhaps you can help him

TOEJAM wrote the illiterate title of this here Thread?

Respond to that one Liberals !!!!

:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO

tank

EOG Dedicated

Respond to that one Liberals !!!!

:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO
This is already happening you blind sheep. It's called a HMO and that is why the majority of companies are going to this.:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO
You cannot even defend your talking points unless someone tells you what to think. Pathetic sheep.:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO

soli

EOG Dedicated

Nic is not too bright so don't pick at him. He just want to be a part of any discussion. But I do appreciate that we have the same hero in his aviator. The Juice!!!!...the best runningback of all times. There may never be a runningback to go over 2,000 yards in 14 NFL games like Orenthal James Simpson. (The Juice)

This is already happening you blind sheep. It's called a HMO and that is why the majority of companies are going to this.:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO
You cannot even defend your talking points unless someone tells you what to think. Pathetic sheep.:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO

I don't have a HMO and don't want one - That is the whole point. You are not to bright , are you ?

brucefan

EOG Dedicated

Obama in 2007 Said he Wanted to Eliminate Private Health Insurance

By Noel Sheppard | August 2, 2009 - 19:48

As President Obama repeatedly tells America that his plan for healthcare reform will not lead to the elimination of private health insurance, statements he made in 2007 and 2003 tell a different story altogether.
In shocking video uncovered by our good friends at Naked Emperor News, Obama, speaking at the SEIU Health Care Forum on March 24, 2007, said, "My commitment is to make sure that we have universal healthcare for all Americans by the end of my first term as President."
Later in the discussion, he elaborated (video embedded below the fold):

tank

EOG Dedicated

I don't have a HMO and don't want one - That is the whole point. You are not to bright , are you ?
I never wanted one either but the company made that choice for us. Now back to the topic..they are already telling Americans what they can and cannot get so we already have this which seems to escape your mind. Want to talk about being bright there genius?

Spytheweb

EOG Addicted

Megan Altadena, CA

Blue Shield of California is denying me life-saving and life-prolonging treatments. I am 36 years old and have Blue Shield HMO health insurance coverage through my employer. In January 2009, I was diagnosed with metastatic (stage 4) breast cancer. When discovered, it had already spread to my bones, lungs, liver, and brain. My doctors prescribed a medication that targets and removes the cancer throughout the body like a "smart bomb"; however Blue Shield of California denied coverage of my doctors' recommended treatment. Blue Shield also denied a radiation procedure that would target and remove the two lesions in my brain. In both cases, Blue Shield denied the original requests and subsequent appeals I filed on the grounds that the treatments are not a medical necessity. I have learned that insurance companies will use "medical necessity" as an excuse to not cover treatment when it appears that the patient is "too sick" (read: not worth it). I am paying out-of-pocket for these life-saving and life-prolonging treatments, and intend to file an appeal to the State Dept. of Managed Care. A Seattle journalist who runs the website www.assertivepatient.com posted this article on my situation: http://www.assertivepatient.com/2009/03/ive-run-out-of-words-for-outrage.html My friends have started a group on Facebook called "Megan's Circle" which will provide updates on my battle with Blue Shield, and collect donations to help defer the costs of the denied treatments. Megan Jones Altadena, CA

Spytheweb

EOG Addicted

Obama in 2007 Said he Wanted to Eliminate Private Health Insurance

By Noel Sheppard | August 2, 2009 - 19:48

As President Obama repeatedly tells America that his plan for healthcare reform will not lead to the elimination of private health insurance, statements he made in 2007 and 2003 tell a different story altogether.
In shocking video uncovered by our good friends at Naked Emperor News, Obama, speaking at the SEIU Health Care Forum on March 24, 2007, said, "My commitment is to make sure that we have universal healthcare for all Americans by the end of my first term as President."
Later in the discussion, he elaborated (video embedded below the fold):

We don't need a middleman insurance companies who gives CEO's 100 million dollar golden parachutes. Single payer is the most cost effective way to go. Get rid of insurance companies.

We don't need a middleman insurance companies who gives CEO's 100 million dollar golden parachutes. Single payer is the most cost effective way to go. Get rid of insurance companies.

Fascist.

"Cost effective" means telling yo mama to take pain killers because some faceless bureaucrat in Washington decides treating her is too expensive.

Markie, we would just like to see a single payer system such as the one you enjoy as a Canadian citizen

Sunday, August 2, 2009

Confounding America's ideals

Rep. John Campbell
<noscript><a href="http://oascentral.washtimes.com/RealMedia/ads/click_lx.ads/www.washingtontimes.com/print/L29/1267676602/TopRight/washtimes/PitneyBowes_300x250_2009.7/PitneyBowes_300x250_2009.7.html/5333666778306f304c315141435a3655?http://altfarm.mediaplex.com/ad/ck/10236-82946-2653-1?mpt=1267676602" target="_blank"> </noscript>
Prior to the founding of the United States, political theorist and philosopher John Locke developed the theory that government derives its power and authority from the consent of the governed. Benjamin Franklin once wrote that "in free governments the rulers are the servants and the people their superiors and sovereigns." These are the principles that are fundamental to the American system and that have helped shape the nation we know and love today.

Flash forward to the current setting and context. President Obama has made his intent clear on health care: Medical decisions will no longer be made by doctors and patients, but by the omnipotent prowess of the federal government. By proposing creation of a bureaucracy to ration care and determine the cost-effectiveness of care for individuals, he has violated at least one fundamental tenet of America's founding.

The House version of the bill creates 53 new departments, agencies and commissions, but one stands out: the National Institute of Comparative Effectiveness. Though it may sound benign, this bureaucracy will be used to ration care.

A similar institution exists in Britain, called the National Institute for Health and Clinical Excellence, given the curious acronym of N.I.C.E. Rulings on whether people live or die are made frequently in Britain and Canada, and if an individual has a pre-existing condition, is elderly, or for some reason deemed "unfit" for a lifesaving procedure, his chances of being granted that lifesaving procedure become uncertain. With health care rationing, lives will literally hang in the balance, subject to the whims of government.

In fact, it is documented that in countries where socialized medicine is in place, citizens suffer from drastically lower survival rates from ailments such as cancer and heart disease. On balance, survival rates range from around 30 percent to 50 percent below countries with private medicine.

This socialized-medicine package is a giant leap in a direction that changes the dynamic of government as a servant to the people, violating the widely acknowledged precept of democratic government, that it derives its power from those which it governs. Mr. Obama and other big-government advocates are now effectively forcing a shift in how the government views those it serves. The American government will begin to view its citizens as liabilities rather than assets.

By definition, a liability is an item to be categorized, managed and ultimately dispensed with. If government views its citizens through the prism of structured assets and liabilities, it sets a terrible precedent.

I and my Republican colleagues view the American people as assets with the intelligence and power to decide for themselves what is best for them and their families. This is something we are committed to fight for, and we continue to do so.

Our grand republic was founded on the premise that the government derives its power from the "consent of the governed." If Mr. Obama and House Speaker Nancy Pelosi have their way and this bill passes, perhaps we should change that to "consent of the governed, unless they represent too high a liability."

Rep. John Campbell is a California Republican.

:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO

If single payer is the utopian cure-all George Soros sheeple like Spy vs. Spy claim it is, how come the Marxist Kenyan fraud is selling snake oil pitching the exact opposite? :+clueless

SHOCK UNCOVERED: Obama IN HIS OWN WORDS saying His Health Care Plan will ELIMINATE private insurance

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/p-bY92mcOdk&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/p-bY92mcOdk&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>