The alcholic rapist fatass roidhead qb

railbird

EOG Master
This guy is scum, Vick is a much better person than this guy. The face of the NFL shows its true colors.

Re: The alcholic rapist fatass roidhead qb

lol the chic that accused Roth of rape and rail have a lot in common

both delusional

If Roethlisberger is the face of the NFL, about 15-20 players have retired in the offseason that I didn't know about.

It's just too stupid.

The girl waits a year to tell anybody about this incident, although she alledges several criminal felony charges against the accused.

She doesn't go to the cops with the story, but gets some ambulance chasing attorney to open a civil case.. A year later! All she wants is for someone to give her $400,000 and she'll go away from Big Ben and Harrah's.

I realize it's California, so maybe she thinks it is worth the lottery shot, but she and her attorney ought to be the ones under investigation.

Didn't we already live this scam with Kobe Bryant?

BIG BEN is gonna collect his third ring in 2009 and this woman wants a free ride...booty call gone bad...jmo.

railbird

EOG Master

Rail where you around when this happened in the room?

Where you in the room? You know he is NOT guilty? The point is Rotheberger has stuck a needle up his ass. Rothberger is a DRUNK. Rothberger is a SCUMBAG and I would make a huge bet a RAPIST.

The Media hates the truth. Americans hate the truth. What USA does do, is worship roidheads. FACT is this guy aint half as good a player as he is made out to be.

Madman81

EOG Enthusiast

Where you in the room? You know he is NOT guilty? The point is Rotheberger has stuck a needle up his ass. Rothberger is a DRUNK. Rothberger is a SCUMBAG and I would make a huge bet a RAPIST.

The Media hates the truth. Americans hate the truth. What USA does do, is worship roidheads. FACT is this guy aint half as good a player as he is made out to be.

Any asshole can make up some bullshit about anyone. Does that make it true?

railbird

EOG Master

Any asshole can make up some bullshit about anyone. Does that make it true?

No, bu considering Rothberger lack of character with sticking a needle up his ass, being a drunk, riding motorcycles,etc. I lean towards her being definatley raped.

Americans dont like there heroes going down. Problem with Americans most of there heroes tend to be dogshit.

railbird

EOG Master

100 thousand White trash steeler fans who like to cheer for him on Sundays doesnt make him not guilty either.

railbird

EOG Master

Tony,

whats winning got d owith anything? Rapistberger had little to do with Pit win over AZ, that was the pick 6.

You prove my point, that America likes rapists. Thats why America is currently a big pile of shit, because of people like yourself.

Sam Odom

EOG Master

Do you know Railbird is NOT guilty of _________ ?

(fill in the blank boys) :LMAO

Wade

EOG Master

Vick is a saint compared to Worthlessburger.

LobWedgePhil

EOG Addicted

Wow, did this thread really happen? I don't really like him, and you should always get the benefit of the doubt, but I think that should especially be true in this case. Her story is pretty shady and weak, but you never know.

LobWedgePhil

EOG Addicted

I agree with Cannon. But what do you do if this is completely bullshit and she served you room service a year ago. I guess I would probably pay, but this is how easy it is to completely blackmail someone.

Cannon

Banned

$400,000 is nothing. I would offer $250,000 cash now to her lawyer and make both her and the lawyer sign a gag order not to discuss it. I hope he banged her for hours in the ass.

Viejo Dinosaur

EOG Master

The police officials in Nevada say that there will be no investigation into the alleged charges....

gbm

EOG Enthusiast

anybody remember the story when one of the steelers was shooting at a police helicopter. he wasn't even arrested or charged. ambassador rooney took care of it. he will take care of this too.

global24

EOG Veteran

anybody remember the story when one of the steelers was shooting at a police helicopter. he wasn't even arrested or charged. ambassador rooney took care of it. he will take care of this too.

I would agree with you there, also remember Santonio Holmes how he was charged with possession of marijuana about week 5 then kept out of the week 6 game. A couple months ago the charges were dropped. No big stinct was made about it, it was just another case of pittsburgh being a steeler town and the Rooney's knowing the Holmes is that big of a playmaker.

Also, did anyone else see a picture of this girl? If you were big ben, would you have a one timer with a girl that lives like that? You have to imagine that big ben can get almost any girl he wants because of his stature and the amount of money he makes which is widely public once again because of his occupation. Guys are visual animals, if the girl isn't at least OK then you will not hook up with her because hook ups are solely based on looks not personality since this is very short term engagement.

I believe that was Ernie Holmes.Also believe he was all coked up.

i like the "railbird" character. he is also very sharp with his little league baseball plays.

ArchieBunker

EOG Dedicated

<TABLE class=tborder id=post2268679 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=3 width="100%" align=center border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=thead style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 0px solid; BORDER-TOP: #2b295e 1px solid; FONT-WEIGHT: normal; BORDER-LEFT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #2b295e 1px solid"> 07-23-09, 08:27 AM </TD><TD class=thead style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #2b295e 1px solid; FONT-WEIGHT: normal; BORDER-LEFT: #2b295e 0px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #2b295e 1px solid" align=right> #35 </TD></TR><TR vAlign=top><TD class=alt2 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #2b295e 0px solid; BORDER-LEFT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #2b295e 0px solid" width=175>IDENTITY<SCRIPT type=text/javascript> vbmenu_register("postmenu_2268679", true); </SCRIPT>
NFL Expert

</TD><TD class=alt1 id=td_post_2268679 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 1px solid"> Re: The alcholic rapist fatass roidhead qb
<HR style="COLOR: #2b295e" SIZE=1>i like the "railbird" character. he is also very sharp with his little league baseball plays.
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Figures... they both claim to be from Ca and they were probably on the 'short bus' together to school each morning. A dyke protecting a racist midget... you can't make this shit up. :shoot: