63% Under Ump/74% Under Ump Plays Wed

ballwonder

EOG Master
2 plays today gonna go with, early ones at that.

First one is Yankees UNDER 10.5. Brian Onora behind the plate who is 63% slotted to the under. What can you say about Burnett who has owned the O's this year and has been outstanding in his last four outings keep his era under a 2.40. My only concerns here for obvious reasons are two things. 1) O's bullpen in case they get called to early and 2) the fact that Berken has been a gas can for the O's and has not done very well at all in his last outings. I am hoping that the bats cool during a day game coming off the night outing and still believe it stays UNDER 10.5

Second game is Minny/Oakland UNDER 9. Scott Barry behind the plate who is an staggering 74% to the under this season. Sometimes these umpire stats can go back to the middle ground but here is why I like this one. Both teams coming off extra innings last night and back at the ballpark today and then after todays game they have to travel. I believe sometimes these teams tend to think of getting on to the next one and wanna get the game wrapped up therefore less offensive production. Also couple in the fact that Perkins has pitched very well during the day (2.83) in five total outings and that bodes well. Back in the middle of June Cahill pitched well against the Twins going 7 innings and giving up only a few runs. Large percentage on the over for this game but I like my chances with the UNDER 9.

Best of luck

ballwonder

EOG Master
Re: 63% Under Ump/74% Under Ump Plays Wed

Hopefully everyone got 10.5 on the yanks. Minny dead in the water.

CHARLIEPEETE

EOG Dedicated

one winner in 10.5 's were everywhere.............we need a little work on the second game..........6 runs after 1 ouch.............................:cheers

bank--it

EOG Enthusiast

Minny was painless. At least we didn't have to sweat till the end. :LMAO

choslamshe

EOG Master

AGREED!!! Now i'm going to watch and hope Oakland can put up 20+ runs...

ballwonder

EOG Master

Gonna add a late play as I like it.

Taking UNDER 7 in the braves/s.f. game. This game opened at 7.5 and for some reason showing 95% on the over, holy shit and the line drops to 7. S.F. and their offense have been MIA and then look at the fact that Lincecum as been dominant against the Braves in the past going 5-0 with an era just over 2.00, I dont care I believe sometimes when a guy has your number he has it. He also is 8-0 with an era of 1.89, that should open some eyes.
Jurrgens in has last four outings has pitches great as well with an era just over 2. He has not had good success with SF going 0-2 with an era over 3.40. Still thats really good.
Ump is Timmons who is 10-7 to the over, thats only 58% a tad to the over.
Large percentage on the over plus the under drops from the opener give me UNDER 7.

CHARLIEPEETE

EOG Dedicated

Gonna add a late play as I like it.

Taking UNDER 7 in the braves/s.f. game. This game opened at 7.5 and for some reason showing 95% on the over, holy shit and the line drops to 7. S.F. and their offense have been MIA and then look at the fact that Lincecum as been dominant against the Braves in the past going 5-0 with an era just over 2.00, I dont care I believe sometimes when a guy has your number he has it. He also is 8-0 with an era of 1.89, that should open some eyes.
Jurrgens in has last four outings has pitches great as well with an era just over 2. He has not had good success with SF going 0-2 with an era over 3.40. Still thats really good.
Ump is Timmons who is 10-7 to the over, thats only 58% a tad to the over.
Large percentage on the over plus the under drops from the opener give me UNDER 7.

MISSED IT THANKS FOR THE THOUGHTS THOUGH..............:cheers