fade the friars, 25 games in 25 days.......

focker

EOG Veteran
Day 1 win

Day 2 win

Day 3 2 units

Dont like this one 2 much as Correia is the best pitcher the Padres have right now, but still going to fade

:pop::pop::pop:

diogee

Verly isnt going anywhere
Re: fade the friars, 25 games in 25 days.......

Good luck focker...good strategy. Rocks are hot on top of that. Never hurts fading the feared Padres offense. :+textinb3

I cant argue with ya here man. I think the Giants recent little run and offensive streak is at an end. Probably the most production well see on a consistant basis from them for the rest of the season. Ill be keeping a weather eye for signs of life though. They still got great pitching and if they warm up again Ill be ready to pounce.

Good luck with your fade. I think youll do well. Ill be looking for spots to play against them as well. :pop:

focker

EOG Veteran

Day 3 loss. Corriea pitched good

Day 4 6 units

NL win leader vs 21 yr old making his big league debut. I will take the better proven pitcher at a good price. The Padres have gone deep into their farm all year and not sure what is left down there. Latos has good #s in dbl A this year, but this is 1 of the highest scoring offenses in NL. Will take a shot here.

focker<SCRIPT type=text/javascript> vbmenu_register("postmenu_2261084", true); </SCRIPT>
EOG Member..I`ll ride along today with Rockies..GL

focker

EOG Veteran

Day 4 - picked up 6 Units

Day 5 - 1 unit small action play only

focker

EOG Veteran

picked up another unit last night.....

DAY 6 2 units

focker

EOG Veteran

now up 6.9 units on posted plays (but really on Day 1 i took Cook for 5 units and won and Jimeniz for 8 units and won for a grand total of 19.9 units) Friars now 1-5 since the all star break. This team has call ups this yr from AA and AAA starting at 2nd, SS, CF, RF, catcher, and most starting and relief pitchers.

Day 7 3 units -150 looking for the Fish sweep and Ricky Nolasco to pitch a solid game vs the Josh Geer who leads the NL in HR allowed

focker

EOG Veteran

DAY 9 Didnt like this 1 much, so didnt fade. Glad I didnt as Friars won

DAY 10 Major rain in the forcast, and with those 2 teams pens, its a coin flip

Day 11 3 units -150 up 11.9 UNITS and friars are 2-8 since the break

back to fade mode as the Friars face Lannan who has been solid at home and look for him to have another good game vs this Padres team that struggles vs lefties

GL

focker

EOG Veteran

Gonzales tied Steve Garvey most consecitve games team record last night at 300 somthing and now has his 1st day off of the yr.....jus an FYI

munson15

I want winners...

This was an excellent idea, kudos and continued success.

focker

EOG Veteran

thanks guys.......Up 14.9 units now

Day 12 3 units -160

both these pitchers have big ERAs, but the presure is on Geer tonight to go long into this game as the SD pen has been taxed hard as of late. After the 3+ hour rain delay sat, the pen really ended up pitching the entire game and also pitched extra inn yesterday. THis Friar team has 13 rookies and Gonzales is frustrated with the trade talks and just falt out worn down out wiht all the losses this year. I think it is really wearing on the players and coaches

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!

actually lean to the Fathers today because anytime i can FADE Homer Bailey at this price it is tuff to pass up. he makes ANY team look good - even the Fathers

focker

EOG Veteran

yea I hear you Winkyduck, but Even Homer can look good against these fathers. THey just have ZERO big league experience. We shall see

ohhh man this thread is brutal to a pads fan 2348ji23e but youre looking good so far...watch out for Latos

focker

EOG Veteran

DAY 12 picked up another 3 units for a total of 17.9 units. Reds had more runs than hits. both teams struggle wiht the bats. Geer continued in his NL leading HR allowed form yesterday and Homer had his longest outing on the year

Day 13 1/2 unit NATI

corriea give the friars best chance to win, and Branson goes for the reds. Really dont like this game to much, but why not put a unit on it.

focker

EOG Veteran

Day 14 Up 17.3 units

going to lay off today. I like the Padres with the young fire baller tonight.

GL in your action tonight.

focker

EOG Veteran

Day 15 3 units Nnati -152

its a 9:30 am start today for SD, and their last day of this road trip. Good Fade. Friars try and go .500 on the road trip. with the last 2 wins they salvaged not having their worst month in franchise history. Stafuer has looked good so far in his short return back and Cueto can look good vs this team just like Homer did. Can the friars win 3 in a row and win a serries? of couse they can, but i will fade

focker

EOG Veteran

Day 16-18 Friars go 2-1 Didnt fade or post. Went to Vegas, and the rest is a faded memory.

Day 19 2 units ATL -105

the public has bet the Friars from a dog to the favorite probably cuz
the young Latos goes for the friars today and he brings the heat, but ATL is very disiplined with the bats. Latos has beaten the Nats and Cinncy which isnt sayin much. I expect ATL to work the count like COL did and score enought to win this game. Adrian Gonzales has the day off, so with that being said, time to fade.