Who has the best EOG team?

rjt721

EOG Master
Re: Who has the best EOG team?

Gotta love how there's instant replay for HR/foul balls, but a play at the plate that decides a game can't be reviewed. Way to go, Bud Selig.

rjt721

EOG Master

Is Cee nearby? Might be a good idea for him to stop by and remove all sharp objects from mo's place.

mofome

Banned

the mean cinci bats rally for 2 unearned so brox can get a save just before I lost 1300 bucks on an easy win blown by and ump.

biggamer3

EOG Master

still cant believe the ump called him out. If i was Gardenhire i woulda punched him the fuck out

mofome

Banned

never thought I could get robbed this badly.
up 10 and blowing it vs oak is unbelievable
to be called out, with 2 outs, at home, in the bottom of the 9th, when he was clearly safe?

kill me. unlike some of the high rollers here, my family could actually use the money. but its stolen from me.

Timetopay

EOG Master

yeah in a game like that,tying run, you just can not miss that call. Not 7-1 and everyone wanting to hit a flight.

Gamer - What is your analysis of Mo's team at this point? I was just looking it over and trying to figure out why low scores. What you think?

Timetopay

EOG Master

never thought I could get robbed this badly.
up 10 and blowing it vs oak is unbelievable
to be called out, with 2 outs, at home, in the bottom of the 9th, when he was clearly safe?

kill me. unlike some of the high rollers here, my family could actually use the money. but its stolen from me.

i know this dont help ya but shit like that is better than GA meetings for me and keeps me from playing.

So you helpin a pal out if that means anything91023i2ndw;l

mofome

Banned

god please dont fucking analyze my team right now.

my team is fine. analyze someone elses.

mofome

Banned

i know this dont help ya but shit like that is better than GA meetings for me and keeps me from playing.

So you helpin a pal out if that means anything91023i2ndw;l

may be the last time I can help ya. Im going to test the limit and see how many pills you can take and not die. I may lose the game though.

biggamer3

EOG Master

Mo i almost had a Nathan save chance so i got royally fucked with that play as well...........

Kidding btw i want to lighten the Mo Mans mood a little :cocktail

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

may be the last time I can help ya. Im going to test the limit and see how many pills you can take and not die. I may lose the game though.

Shoot me a PM if you need anything. Horrible beat and a horrible meltdown. Nothing anyone can say to make that beat go away, but hope all is well outside the baseball gambling world Mo.

Timetopay

EOG Master

Lets just say i dont fear anyone in my division too much.

if u had to bet who wins my division?

eh you gonna win. i like just fuckin with ya but u did get a nice draw you have to admit.

You happen to lose this week though then you in for a anything can happen finish to the season

rjt721

EOG Master

How can TN claim a guy off waivers, drop him and then be the first to pick him back up? Shouldn't he have the lowest waiver priority?

mofome

Banned

Shoot me a PM if you need anything. Horrible beat and a horrible meltdown. Nothing anyone can say to make that beat go away, but hope all is well outside the baseball gambling world Mo.

thats the thing, things blow outside the gambling world.

Now im down about 2350 to my credit dude, got to get to within 1500 in order to not to have to pay. cant afford to pay really, but i'll figure something out. losing that much on the biggest play ive made this year makes me want to not wake up for a long time.

well, when combined with the rest of what life is dealing me.

Thank you for the offer brother. You're a good friend.

Timetopay

EOG Master

did anyone else claim him? and no if he hadnt made a claim this week it goes by record which is fucking dumb ass

Timetopay

EOG Master

yeah it was record and he was beneath ya. he hadnt claimed anyone this week yet.

Have 0 idea though why it resets weekly. That is horrendous

How can TN claim a guy off waivers, drop him and then be the first to pick him back up? Shouldn't he have the lowest waiver priority?

New week, new priority. I actually planned it (as I pat myself on the back) as I figured Joey wouldnt make a claim and VD would be asleep or chasing women.

Sometimes it is a good thing when your team sucks and you are 10th in power rankings.

rjt721

EOG Master

Okay. Didn't know it reset every week. That's pretty stupid.

At least I'll have first dibs on everyone starting next week. :+excited-

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

Well, you know where to find me if you need anything Mo. If you need to vent feel free to shoot me one of your longer PM's and I'll get back to you after I put some thought into it.

There are peaks and valleys in everyone's life, but it's how people live during their life on even ground that really makes ones life. (I'm basically trying to say that you spend a lot more time on "even" ground, so don't let the peaks or valleys get to you too much)

Timetopay

EOG Master

i got ya bud.

thanks man. stop being a stranger around here.

:cheers

yeah Timely hit the site more often. Just not this thread:houra

and your fantasty team. looks pretty good but man can you tell you are a whitesox homer. Half your staff were Sox:finger004

some flaws that need to be fixed for next year for sure.

I played Cee a couple of weeks ago and he gets his top 2 (CC and Beck) for 2 steps. Play him again and they are 2 steps again. Never should have a 4 day week. Playoffs should be 2 weeks. Hit by pitch should count against pitcher.

There are a few more, but overall pretty good.