Come on Os!! 2nd and 3rd, 1 out, need to score!

mofome

Banned
Re: Come on Os!! 2nd and 3rd, 1 out, need to score!

:LMAO :LMAO :LMAO :LMAO :LMAO

Nick smokes the first pitch and Mark gets the runner tagged out at home. Nice luck.

:LMAO

mofome

Banned

More rewards for laying the huge chalk even though the team has been out played

mofome

Banned

Now roberts tagged out at home on a wild pitch. the fucking clown muther fucking yankees get a ball rocked and then get an out on a wild pitch.

royalfan

EOG Dedicated

got the damn birds over 4 runs twice as big as yanks under 6 runs. Need an explosion here.

mofome

Banned

Now huff smashes a line drive and instead of a double somewhere, its a line out.

:LMAO

Os have put it on the yanks but -420473289 wins.

mofome

Banned

need a luke scott 2 out hit with a man in scoring position.

mofome

Banned

Os leave 2 more on. This unbelievable. Better play = loss.

mofome

Banned

walk off for clown matsui

laying -205 in this game is hilarious, but it won. The os missed 3 times they should have scored and they dont get any of them. I cant take this bullshit.

Finance

EOG Veteran

Sorry Dude - that sucks....3rd straight 2-1 Yankees win..all of a sudden nobody can score against them....

munson15

I want winners...

Don't know many who would have laid the wood here, but I get your point, Mo.

mofome

Banned

The Os just fucked themselves. one guy missed a sign where he would have scored easily but he held at 3rd on a roberts double. then roberts tries to take home on a wild pitch but instead its an out. what a fucking lucky pos break. The Os were just better but who cares.

+175 was a joke and its a loss.

sick of it

mofome

Banned

Losing games like this makes me sick. The line was off by a lot. But you don't get the win for spotting it.

Dante

EOG Veteran

Losing games like this makes me sick. The line was off by a lot. But you don't get the win for spotting it.

MO everytime you post what you need it seems you jinx yourself... try doing a reverse jinx and root for what you do not need

Flamingo kid

Everybody's hands go UP!

Memo to self: Don't bet against the best team in baseball.

1time

EOG Enthusiast

0-8 vs. the Red Sox. Can't be the best team in baseball if you can't win 1 game against your rivals

mofome

Banned

MO everytime you post what you need it seems you jinx yourself... try doing a reverse jinx and root for what you do not need

Yeah not sure thats going to help. I just lost a 10 run lead in a game after a guy who was clearly safe at home was called out.

maybe its the thread.

dante i make 400 sports threads a day, your main interest seems to be the bad beat in games. I'll keep that in mind.

:tub:

Flamingo kid

Everybody's hands go UP!

the yanks went about 7 innings without a hit. hopefully you didnt lay -205 on them.

I don't bet sports, i only bet sports when i'm in Vegas and i only bet for fun, not for profit.

This is the mark of a great team, they didn't have their hitting shoes on tonight and still managed to show amazing heart to get the win.