Need Advice: Wilheim has requested that TheRX Posters Not be Allowed to Participate In The EOG 2K Contest...

I was informed that wilheim sent an email requesting that THERX posters NOT be allowed to participate in our NBA FINAL 2k contest...

Which one of the following options should we choose? :+clueless

A-Honor his request...

B-Ignore his request since all along, we have been saying this is a contest for the posters from other forums and not management...

C-Rename their team to something like "5 Posters from TheRx community" or TheRx Rebels, etc and allow them to compete...?

Thanks for your feedback,

THE SHRINK

ballwonder

EOG Master
Re: Need Advice: Wilheim has requested that TheRX Posters Not be Allowed to Participate In The EOG 2K Contest...

I was informed that wilheim sent an email requesting that THERX posters NOT be allowed to participate in our NBA FINAL 2k contest...

A-Honor his request...

B-Ignore his request since all along, we have been saying this is a contest for the posters from other forums and not management...

C-Rename their team to something like "5 Posters from TheRx community" or TheRx Rebels, etc and allow them to compete...?

THE SHRINK

C. The contest although is being done with forum names in reality it is for the fun of the posters and was created for the fun of just that. Maybe wil can be an alternate on Team RX, oops did I just say that.

ShavenCoinpurse

EOG Dedicated
Re: Need Advice: Wilheim has requested that TheRX Posters Not be Allowed to Participate In The EOG 2K Contest...

Rename the team. How can he possibly not allow a poster to compete? Fuck him. He isn't their master.

:finger004

Blondie

EOG Master

I would think the best answer to this would be if you were in his position what would you hope he would do...

Timetopay

EOG Master

Willy doesnt even know yet I was asked to take Whales spot since he dropped out.

Representation from the RX just went up a few notches

Viejo Dinosaur

EOG Master

A-Honor his request...

THE SHRINK

Who was the e-mail sent to and did you personally ask Wil about his intentions? Possibility exists that he never sent the e-mail unless verified..:cheers

Teddy kgb

Banned

I'm leaving it up to our team caption Timetopay......but no complaints here Shrink if you want the rx team gone, don't want to put you in a bad spot.

cheapseats

EOG Master

You have to be kidding, right. Not even Wilnut is that inane, or is he.

Who was the e-mail sent to and did you personally ask Wil about his intentions? Possibility exists that he never sent the e-mail unless verified..

Yes,

The email was sent...

I received another one as well from someone higher up than wil...

wil also requested that matchbook not display odds on any Rx team...

he was pissed that matchbook didn't check with TheRx first..

I am wondering if matchbook checked with the Detroit Red wings last night before putting up lines on them?

I didn't realize that was a requrement for betting sites to do...

I'm leaving it up to our team caption Timetopay......but no complaints here Shrink if you want the rx team gone, don't want to put you in a bad spot.

It's entirely your call as we have no problem with you guys entering under a different name as was suggested IF u wish to still play?

Thanks,

THE SHRINK

tripp

EOG Master

they definitely should not be representing RX. if you want to let him in the contest that is your choice, but to have them representing RX is a dick move 100%.

if rx was holding this contest and a joke like 5star went there claiming he is team EOG would you want him representing your site? not at all, and the same applies here.

if RX mods/owner doesn't want them in the contest, they shouldn't be in. simple as that.

Hennessey

EOG Dedicated

Yes,

The email was sent...

I received another one as well from someone higher up than wil...

wil also requested that matchbook not display odds on any Rx team...

he was pissed that matchbook didn't check with TheRx first..

I am wondering if matchbook checked with the Detroit Red wings last night before putting up lines on them?

I didn't realize that was a requrement for betting sites to do...

It's your call as we have no problem with you guys entering under a diffferent name if u wish to still play?

Thanks,

THE SHRINK

:LMAO:LMAO

Viejo Dinosaur

EOG Master

Very disturbing Shrink...thanks for the reply...

JC

EOG Veteran

That's silly.

Timetopay

EOG Master

As team captain now I say some version of the RX is in.

Maybe we call ourselves The Post Reviews for the RX

Teddy kgb

Banned

they definitely should not be representing RX. if you want to let him in the contest that is your choice, but to have them representing RX is a dick move 100%.

if rx was holding this contest and a joke like 5star went there claiming he is team EOG would you want him representing your site? not at all, and the same applies here.

if RX mods/owner doesn't want them in the contest, they shouldn't be in. simple as that.

Tripps is right....TTP is gonna kill me but go ahead and eliminate team rx.

Teddy kgb

Banned

As team captain now I say some version of the RX is in.

Maybe we call ourselves The Post Reviews for the RX

I like that.....

Viejo Dinosaur

EOG Master

Time To Pay is representing....good luck!

tripp

EOG Master

if they are in though gotta support ttp here. needs the represent the fantasy bases league well:houra

FiremanJoe

EOG Enthusiast

BBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBB

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!

D) Tell Wilheim to sit on his thumb and wiggle. In other words tell him to go FUCK HIMSELF!

He doesn't run this site and as badly as all sites like this are hurting for people he shouldn't ban people who do play here (although we know he will)

Tell Wilheim to get back in his guard tower, turn off the Gas Chamber and leave people alone

PassTheRock

EOG Master

If theRX wins, can theRX brag?

It won't matter...

They don't have a snowball's chance in hell of winning...:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO

trytrytry

All I do is trytrytry

shrink the only thing you can do here is not allow the rX team, respect the forum owners wishes on this...That is the only call here...if the forum owners want to scratch they have that right.....

:)
<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=1 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=outcome style="PADDING-LEFT: 6px" colSpan=5 padding-right:15px;?>the RX (to lose)</TD></TR><TR><TD style="PADDING-LEFT: 6px" width=90> matched</TD><TD width=86></TD><TD align=right width=50>-1000</TD><TD align=right width=72>$3.00</TD><TD style="PADDING-RIGHT: 15px" align=right width=58>$0.30</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Blondie

EOG Master

shrink the only thing you can do here is not allow the rX team, respect the forum owners wishes on this...That is the only call here...if the forum owners want to scratch they have that right.....

:)
<table border="0" cellpadding="1" cellspacing="0"><tbody><tr><td class="outcome" style="padding-left: 6px;" colspan="5" padding-right:15px;?="">the RX (to lose)</td></tr><tr><td style="padding-left: 6px;" width="90"> matched</td><td width="86"></td><td width="50" align="right">-1000</td><td width="72" align="right">$3.00</td><td style="padding-right: 15px;" width="58" align="right">$0.30</td></tr></tbody></table>

But what if they are not officially the RX team? :+clueless

Then technically speaking they are not representing the RX.

trytrytry

All I do is trytrytry

But what if they are not officially the RX team? :+clueless

Then technically speaking they are not representing the RX.

raiders grades it the way he sees it. as its an XTRA wager buyer beware..could be some bad feeling form the matchbook part of this if this gets down to some technicality! if anyone bets significant amounts that is!

munson15

I want winners...

Matchbook is not enjoying this being jerked around, I'm sure.

I have no problem asking Matchbook to remove TheRx as a betting option and I will..

Why give the rx free publicity there when they don't want it? :+clueless

But once again, it is Matchbook's choice, not TheRx's or EOG'S, if they wish to allow gamblers to bet on this...

I have stated all along that this is a tournament for posters and not upper management...

Let's have some fun, shall we? :cheers

THE SHRINK

munson15

I want winners...

Can't believe they wouldn't want their name up in lights, no matter how few eyeballs there are.:+clueless

RX posters need to speak out and say if they want in or not. Simple solution, let's hear from them and it will be done. I doubt if EOG would tell me I can't enter a contest at another forum if I were invited to one...

betfirstclass

EOG Dedicated

LOL
LOL

now, that is kinda funny . . . .:LMAO

RX posters need to speak out and say if they want in or not. Simple solution, let's hear from them and it will be done. I doubt if EOG would tell me I can't enter a contest at another forum if I were invited to one...

Don't u dare enter another contest at another forum or I will do this to u!!! :violent:

But if you do, please make sure you spell EOG correctly...:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO

Thanks,

THE SHRINK

Don't u dare enter another contest at another forum or I will do this to u!!! :violent:

But if you do, please make sure you spell EOG correctly...:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO

Thanks,

THE SHRINK
:devil: Too late............................:+textinb3

Timetopay

EOG Master

We have a team and have put out the roster.

RX is in.

On another note being put up at Matchbook is a joke.

Ask Wil next time he post a story about an actor,player,or sports team if he got their approval:doh1

cut-paste-hero

EOG Enthusiast

I respect Wil, and IMO, if he asked they not be included, I wouldn't include them.

Just my opinion, and there are reasons that most of us are doing our own thing now, but you should let it go, if he doesn't want the name out there then move on right?

I do like team post review as guys, but I think they would be happy to embarrass the name and cause problems. (just sayin)

Wil isn't on line, so I can't get ignored asking for an explanation, but I say respect his request.

cut-paste-hero

EOG Enthusiast

We have a team and have put out the roster.

RX is in.

On another note being put up at Matchbook is a joke.

Ask Wil next time he post a story about an actor,player,or sports team if he got their approval:doh1

nevermind

TTP is in...

As a captain, it will be fun

How many spots you need TTP... or do you have enough?

Timetopay

EOG Master

I think we will have enough CPH.

Just fucking for fun. Will help the smaller forums like yours get your name out and if I can win some cash will send to charity.

Win win

railbird

EOG Master

I want to form another RX team. RX 2.

railbird

EOG Master

These forums are about the posters, not about the owners of the forum.