Noticing a lot of good posters from Sites that I am unfamiliar with

mofome

Banned
Good to see some new guys. Perhaps a few more people will be checking out a few more forums. This contest should be a great one. Hopefully, also, a peaceful one.

:pop:

trytrytry

All I do is trytrytry
Re: Noticing a lot of good posters from Sites that I am unfamiliar with

much needed concept at least for a week or so! ...are all in this together to make sure that books pay players-- players get info and insights...new relationships are formed even if just internet communication and of course some fun fun fun..

cheapseats

EOG Master

all i wanna know is, what forum is that grunt winbet in, tia

mofome

Banned

much needed concept at least for a week or so! ...are all in this together to make sure that books pay players-- players get info and insights...new relationships are formed even if just internet communication and of course some fun fun fun..

Couldn't agree more.

:cheers

:cheers

Timetopay

EOG Master

Since I never get picked for a capping team can we form a contest where I can take part.

Thanks guys:cheers

bluemyboy

EOG Member

yeah, this is a good idea that has been tossed around for some time. Big props to you guys for stepping up and getting something like this together.

Teddy kgb

Banned

Since I never get picked for a capping team can we form a contest where I can take part.

Thanks guys:cheers

You would win hands down if it was a contest involving drama,backstabbing & knowledge of sunflower girl cookies.

Timetopay

EOG Master

You would win hands down if it was a contest involving drama,backstabbing & knowledge of sunflower girl cookies.

and u would do well in the homosexual penis loving ones.

we all have out stengths.

mofome

Banned

yeah, this is a good idea that has been tossed around for some time. Big props to you guys for stepping up and getting something like this together.

A pleasure.