FAC CONFERENCE FINALS THREAD

FLIP-A-COIN

EOG Addicted
We are down to the final 4 of what has been a very exciting playoff year thus far on the ice.

I am playing 2 series bets and am going the opposite way of the way I went last round. I am picking the chalk in both series and am looking at a rematch of the SCF.

Also, I think in the Detroit - Chicago series we are going to see the over hit more times than not. Lots of firepower on both teams and 2 goalies who arent playing as well as they could equals over, over, over for me.

The Pittsburgh - Carolina series is going to have a lot determined in the first 2 games of that series. If Pittsburgh holds the home ice up in the first 2 games then I dont see Carolina bouncing back. However if The Canes take one out of the first 2 then they have a great shot at winning the series.

SERIES BETS

DETROIT RED WINGS -215 : 430 TO WIN 200

PITTSBURGH PENGUINS -190 : 190 TO WIN 100

SUNDAY PLAY

OVER 5.5 CHI -DET -120 : 240 TO WIN 200

:cheers

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!
Re: FAC CONFERENCE FINALS THREAD

agree on Wings - they should win in about 5-6

Pens SHOULD win but then again the Satans SHOULD have beaten them and were 80 seconds from doing so. i learned DO NOT bet against Cam Ward until shown a reason to do so

i did not play the total today - per se- i have Wings -1.5 +160 so i am hoping for a high scoring game - i guess

FLIP-A-COIN

EOG Addicted

agree on Wings - they should win in about 5-6

Pens SHOULD win but then again the Satans SHOULD have beaten them and were 80 seconds from doing so. i learned DO NOT bet against Cam Ward until shown a reason to do so

i did not play the total today - per se- i have Wings -1.5 +160 so i am hoping for a high scoring game - i guess

Good luck on the Wings play.

Cam Ward is the only reason I didnt play 2 units on Pittsburgh. If you watch this kid he is a replica of Tom Barrasso. It does help that Tommy B. is the Carolina goalie coach. The way he goes into the butter fly and positions his glove is like watching Barrasso all over again. He is head and shoulders above Fleury in handling the puck as that is by far the weakest part of Fleurys game.

FLIP-A-COIN

EOG Addicted

Good start to the conference finals. If Wings-Hawks put up a combine 70 shots in each game of this series the over will have no problem cashing every time.

Nice call on the Wings Winky!! :cheers

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!

final made us both happy - that is all that matters

this won't be a long series - Hawks aren't used to this spotlight and are too young to pose much of a threat to the Wings. the playoffs are a "different animal" as the Hawks will soon find out. it is one thing to beat a lousy Calgary team and stupid Canucks team - it is something else to try and beat the best team in hockey. IF this series was Ducks/Hawks - even though the Hawks woulda had HIA Ducks woulda won

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!

once again as long as wings win by at least 2.........4-2 would make us both happy

FLIP-A-COIN

EOG Addicted

I havent posted in this thread in a few days but like I said in the first post about Det/Chicago, the over will hit more times than not. Thus far 3 overs and 1 lucky under despite what a clown says in another thread on here.

FLIP-A-COIN

EOG Addicted

Game 5, Detroit vs. Chicago. This is going to be like stealing candy from a kid. Swiss cheese is back in goal for Chicago. Detroit is without its best defensemen. I have preached the over for this series.

It all ends tonight and we can get on with the main course of Pittsburgh and Detroit in the finals.

MAY 27

OVER 5.5
-140 Chi - Det : 560 to win 400

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!

as long as the Wings win by 2 i would be happy

5-2 Wings for the final (or no worse than 4-2)