Cursing and Sarcasm are frowned upon in todays sincerely loving MLB In-Game Thread

ChuteBoxe

EOG Master
Re: Cursing and Sarcasm are frowned upon in todays sincerely loving MLB In-Game Thread

Billups bangs the three! 91023i2ndw;l

Terry with the followup three! 91023i2ndw;l

mofome

Banned
Re: Cursing and Sarcasm are frowned upon in todays sincerely loving MLB In-Game Thread

lead off man on az

good god how often can people let lead off men on before they start scoring

mofome

Banned

justin upton misses a hanging slider.

thats got to be crushed

just aint my night

ChuteBoxe

EOG Master

Stop playing defense you fucks!!!

diogee

Verly isnt going anywhere

Let's go Nuggets...need a fucking 25-0 run.

mofome

Banned

upton called out on strikes on a ball thats not fucking close

what the fuck is going on. this is fucking bullshit

mofome

Banned

i mean that pitch is almost a foot wide and low...and you call a guy out and ruin a fucking game?

mofome

Banned

now montero gets a 2-0 fb down the middle and misses

every fucking thing that can fuck up does

mofome

Banned

:LMAO :LMAO :LMAO

lead off man for AZ......AGAIN......and no runs score.

how much bad luck can you have in one night

mofome

Banned

now a man on 2nd....in scoring position again come the fuck on

mofome

Banned

3 runs in the first and az goes under

mofome

Banned

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

mofome

Banned

50th man left in scoring position for me this evening.

not a SINGLE clutch hit tonight in the late games. No fucking runs have been scored in the last 10 innings of these games combined. yes, 10 innings and no runs to end these games.

10 fucking innings without a single run

mofome

Banned

come on holliday do something

mofome

Banned

holliday with a HR

kinda late tho

mofome

Banned

god please give me 2 more runs in the as somehow. i got to get one of these somehow

mofome

Banned

shit manny just misses the hr

mofome

Banned

come on as I BEG! please 2! 1 would be ok!

mofome

Banned

FUCK me

cust gets a meatball and grounds out

disgusting

im fucked as always.

fucking as get 1 off loux in 7 fucking innings

mofome

Banned

need a miracle, chances nada

another loss in extras KC too tuff. i love bases
<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

mofome

Banned

:LMAO :LMAO :LMAO

Giles has zero hits for me all year, but he wins the game for sd now somehow

man my luck is sickening

mofome

Banned

Giles doubled to deep right, Gonzalez scored. Gonzalez walked.

:LMAO

mofome

Banned

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

mofome

Banned

Lose to Brian Giles!
Lose the LAD total after 3 in the first with bitch weaver on the hill!
Lose to Loux who allowed 1 run in 7!

Shoot me please!

mofome

Banned

Now i need the fucking tards of AZ to come back vs LAD

kill me now

time to get drunk and eat pizza.

ChuteBoxe

EOG Master

CHAUNCEYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!

mofome

Banned

the zone for broxton is huge

mofome

Banned

:LMAO

Ball 4 thrown to AZ, not close....just take and take your bag....but fuck it you're an idiot. kill yourself.

mofome

Banned

amazingly, in games started by:

Geer
Cook
Loux
Weaver
Braden
and a 24 year old

every single one goes under. Not a single man could get a hit with RISP.

Unbelievable way to end the night.

WeinketoWarrick

EOG Master

shitty night of bases for me too, mo.

to make matters worse, dirk is about to sail over 34 points and fuck me over in hoops too.

diogee

Come on Nugs...blow these fucks out already.

WeinketoWarrick

EOG Master

mavs can't score without terry and dirk. game over.

fuck dirk.

diogee

Time for the Nugs to put on a clinic...let's blow this fucker wide open.

WeinketoWarrick

EOG Master

time to just keep dirk from scoring more than 3 points...

diogee

BIILLLUUPPPPPPPPPPSSSSSSS says Game the fuck over. :cocktail