Who has the best EOG team?

mofome

Banned
Re: Who has the best EOG team?

later bitches, i'll try to check in from work to read some of the lovely banter...

later tuckman, hopefully I will be called a cheater for accepting another deal. i dont remember hot shot tn calling anyone a cheater in the rjt/vd deal, maybe he just has a hard on for me. mistakes are made.

:shoot:

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

I also read an article that said he was on the same sabermetrics path as Dustin Pedroia (and other successful 2nd basemen) so I figured he was worth a stab because I thought he'd be leading off for the White Sox. He's hitting well, but he broke his finger. We'll see how it goes.

Timetopay

EOG Master

shit out the door but wanted to display my avatar for the week...

Notice his body language of going to team Cee

mofome

Banned

I also read an article that said he was on the same sabermetrics path as Dustin Pedroia (and other successful 2nd basemen) so I figured he was worth a stab because I thought he'd be leading off for the White Sox. He's hitting well, but he broke his finger. We'll see how it goes.

looked like he was off to a nice start man, unfortunate injury.

biggamer3

EOG Master

Mo one more thing, you said you always put your money where your mouth is, you talked shit about Ankiel better then Hunter and i challenged you to sides and you declined.

you want sides now?

<table id="post2117693" class="tborder" width="100%" align="center" border="0" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="0"><tbody><tr><td class="thead" style="border-style: solid none solid solid; border-color: rgb(43, 41, 94) -moz-use-text-color rgb(43, 41, 94) rgb(43, 41, 94); border-width: 1px 0px 1px 1px; font-weight: normal;"> 04-27-09, 12:05 AM </td> <td class="thead" style="border-style: solid solid solid none; border-color: rgb(43, 41, 94) rgb(43, 41, 94) rgb(43, 41, 94) -moz-use-text-color; border-width: 1px 1px 1px 0px; font-weight: normal;" align="right"> #11049 </td> </tr> <tr valign="top"> <td class="alt2" style="border-style: none solid; border-color: -moz-use-text-color rgb(43, 41, 94); border-width: 0px 1px;" width="175"> mofome <script type="text/javascript"> vbmenu_register("postmenu_2117693", true); </script>
Head Moderator

</td> <td class="alt1" id="td_post_2117693" style="border-right: 1px solid rgb(43, 41, 94);"> Re: Who has the best EOG team?
<hr style="color: rgb(43, 41, 94);" size="1"> Quote:
<table width="100%" border="0" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="0"> <tbody><tr> <td class="alt2" style="border: 1px inset ;"> Originally Posted by biggamer3
Mo you are sooooo funny

Talking up Ankiel yet telling me that Hunter is garbage (#4 scorer so far)

</td> </tr> </tbody></table>

I was making fun of ttp, not talking up ankiel...who will out score hunter.

</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="alt2" style="border-style: none solid solid; border-color: -moz-use-text-color rgb(43, 41, 94) rgb(43, 41, 94); border-width: 0px 1px 1px;"> </td> <td class="alt1" style="border-style: none solid solid none; border-color: -moz-use-text-color rgb(43, 41, 94) rgb(43, 41, 94) -moz-use-text-color; border-width: 0px 1px 1px 0px;" align="right"> </td></tr></tbody></table>

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

looked like he was off to a nice start man, unfortunate injury.

Yeah it's the tip of his middle finger too, but he should be fine in about 3 weeks. They're still not sure if they want to put him on the DL or not.

If they do, they'll call up Nix, and he had a terrific spring and he was the leader to be the starter until he got hurt. He's very talented and we'll see how it goes.

mofome

Banned

That one is too tough because the cards want to get Rasmus ABs. So he may not get as many Abs as hunter. I think Ankiel is a better player though. Hunter has always played amazing D, but ankiel has a gun and had a better OPS last year.

The Ab difference is likely to be a large one of they continue to sit each of once or twice a week.

We have the jones sides, that should be good.

biggamer3

EOG Master

That one is too tough because the cards want to get Rasmus ABs. So he may not get as many Abs as hunter. I think Ankiel is a better player though. Hunter has always played amazing D, but ankiel has a gun and had a better OPS last year.

The Ab difference is likely to be a large one of they continue to sit each of once or twice a week.

We have the jones sides, that should be good.

ok, just say you are weaseling out, they have the same amount of AB's now and barring injury they will be real close in AB's

mofome

Banned

ok, just say you are weaseling out, they have the same amount of AB's now and barring injury they will be real close in AB's

Weasling out? Ankiel is a better hitter than Hunter.

stl has played 20 games and laa has played 18. Ankiel should have more Abs at this point, but he doesnt. Please...

Gl tonight.

biggamer3

EOG Master

Weasling out? Ankiel is a better hitter than Hunter.

stl has played 20 games and laa has played 18. Ankiel should have more Abs at this point, but he doesnt. Please...

Gl tonight.

ok dont got to do sides then if you are scared but at least admit that you were wrong to say that Ankiel would outscore Hunter

mofome

Banned

ok dont got to do sides then if you are scared but at least admit that you were wrong to say that Ankiel would outscore Hunter

Wouldnt surprise me if ankiel out scores hunter even with less Abs.

Hunter is a decent little player, would be a good 4th OF. Like ankiel.

biggamer3

EOG Master

Mow how about we do points per AB, if Hunter gets 75 more AB's then it doesnt change anything?

biggamer3

EOG Master

Not obsessing at all just want to make clear how dumb your statement of Hunter's were.

Guy is a great #3 or #4 OF and you kept calling him junk when the real junk Ankiel you were calling good

mofome

Banned

Not obsessing at all just want to make clear how dumb your statement of Hunter's were.

Guy is a great #3 or #4 OF and you kept calling him junk when the real junk Ankiel you were calling good

No he is not a great anything. I have a ton bet already, not going to put more down on a coin flip.

Thanks.

:cheers

Move on.

biggamer3

EOG Master

No he is not a great anything. I have a ton bet already, not going to put more down on a coin flip.

Thanks.

Move on.

Okie Doke

you used the same i have enough bets though last time and then bet like a billion bucks with TTP

You just know Hunter is a better player then Ankiel and just wont admit it. If he is not a better player then why not do the Points per at bat?

mofome

Banned

Okie Doke

you used the same i have enough bets though last time and then bet like a billion bucks with TTP

You just know Hunter is a better player then Ankiel and just wont admit it. If he is not a better player then why not do the Points per at bat?

If there is a lock i will take it. i bet with you too. you just nee to relax man, how many posts can you make about this.

trade with someone, talk to someone else about tori hunter, move on. good lord.

:doh1

J

joeybagadonuts

Ours is weekly update. Thats the way I like it, every day is too much for me.

In this league though I cant make a trade without everyone blaming me for all the problems in the world.

:LMAO

Shit, I love the one trade I did with you, Mo. Has worked out well for me so far. How's Becks doing for ya? 2348ji23e

J

joeybagadonuts

traded him to tucker.

you cheated you got kinsler. you are a cheat.

Yup, like you!

I conned you out of Kins at 430am my time in one of those 8 hour trading sessions.

:LMAO

he was great in the 2nd half last year, young players tend to get better. if he was 30 then yeah, he would probably have a similar year the following year. he was not.

i got my money there, sport.

funny that all those waiver wire guys have more points than hanely. i guess thats not fun for TN to comment on.

:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO

What about when gamer talked up aviles being 28, saying he's just gonna improve. Makes it to the bigs at 28 = top prospect :+excited-
<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

mofome

Banned

What about when gamer talked up aviles being 28, saying he's just gonna improve. Makes it to the bigs at 28 = top prospect :+excited-
<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO

Mo how bout this one

24 Brian Giles, RF

<table width="100%" border="0" cellpadding="2" cellspacing="1"><tbody><tr class="bg4" align="left"><td>AB</td><td>R</td><td>HR</td><td>RBI</td><td>BB</td><td>KO</td><td>SB</td><td>BA</td></tr><tr class="bg2" valign="middle" align="right" height="17"><td align="center">76</td><td align="center">2</td><td align="center">0</td><td align="center">11</td><td align="center">6</td><td align="center">10</td><td align="center">1</td><td align="center">0.1842</td></tr></tbody></table>

mofome

Banned

TTP racking up the saves on me! Jenks didnt have his good control, but he was bringing heat and almost got screwed on an error by fields.

mofome

Banned

Mo how bout this one

24 Brian Giles, RF

<table border="0" cellpadding="2" cellspacing="1" width="100%"><tbody><tr class="bg4" align="left"><td>AB</td><td>R</td><td>HR</td><td>RBI</td><td>BB</td><td>KO</td><td>SB</td><td>BA</td></tr><tr class="bg2" align="right" valign="middle" height="17"><td align="center">76</td><td align="center">2</td><td align="center">0</td><td align="center">11</td><td align="center">6</td><td align="center">10</td><td align="center">1</td><td align="center">0.1842</td></tr></tbody></table>

steal of the draft top 10 OF if i remember correctly?

He doesn't K a lot and is a "sleeper" for our scoring gamer said.

steal of the draft top 10 OF if i remember correctly?

Hell yeah. No Ks means :suit:

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

Cee you traded A-Rod for Jones instead of Reyes, Wright and a few others that were listed in here. No room to talk.

mofome

Banned

shit looks like hamilton may be hurt more than people first said. missing again. i got nobody playing.

:cocktail

shit looks like hamilton may be hurt more than people first said. missing again. i got nobody playing.

:cocktail
I don't want hamilton in there HR-in for MC 91023i2ndw;l

mofome

Banned

I don't want hamilton in there HR-in for MC 91023i2ndw;l

shit this blows, read he may just miss 1 game, he was questionable on sunday, now its tues and hes still

:nono

<table style="width: 473px; height: 91px;" border="0" cellpadding="2" cellspacing="1"><tbody><tr class="bg2" valign="top"><td width="347">Ordonez grounded out to third.</td> </tr> <tr class="bg2" valign="top"> <td>Polanco struck out looking.</td> </tr> <tr class="bg2" valign="top"> <td>Granderson struck out swinging.
:suit:
</td></tr></tbody></table><input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

shit this blows, read he may just miss 1 game, he was questionable on sunday, now its tues and hes still

:nono

Did likes to make it exciting and go for injury risk men .

mofome

Banned

Did likes to make it exciting and go for injury risk men .

ham isnt injury risk man.