Peaceful Wednesday Evening In Game Thread

mofome

Banned
Re: Peaceful Wednesday Evening In Game Thread

i love howie. uggla is a better fantasy player, but i would love to be howie and move uggs

Hennessey

EOG Dedicated

this umpire behind the plate in the Giants/Dodgers game is terrible

mofome

Banned

weaver with another walk. holy crap. make them hit it, faggot, its the mariners.

Hennessey

EOG Dedicated

ump is so bad. same location two pitches in a row. first is a ball, second a strike. horrible

ChuteBoxe

EOG Master

Dio, 'thekid' downstairs, is that the same one as across the street, or no?

Nuggets/Blazers game is looking like a good one... Both of these two teams have a shot at the Lakers. Think they are the only 2 teams in the West with a shot. Just great defense and athletes being played on the floor tonight.

Chauncey Billups has brought the mentality and now the lazy bunch D's it up...

Hennessey

EOG Dedicated

son of a motherfucking bitch. off the fucking top of the fucking wall and over. bull fucking shit.

diogee

Verly isnt going anywhere

Dio, 'thekid' downstairs, is that the same one as across the street, or no?
No I don't think so...TK across the street hadn't posted any bases today and I've never saw him mention the hometown O's

diogee

Nuggets/Blazers game is looking like a good one... Both of these two teams have a shot at the Lakers. Think they are the only 2 teams in the West with a shot. Just great defense and athletes being played on the floor tonight.

Chauncey Billups has brought the mentality and now the lazy bunch D's it up...
Nugs playing the bench a lot more in this one. I think either one has a shot at the West. Have some Den +1400 to win the West just as a value play. C Bil has changed this team a ton and Smith is a gamechanger off the bench. Deep team all around. Hate that Nuggets have to face the Hornets in round 1...would have much rather had the Mavs. 2348ji23e

Nugs playing the bench a lot more in this one. I think either one has a shot at the West. Have some Den +1400 to win the West just as a value play. C Bil has changed this team a ton and Smith is a gamechanger off the bench. Deep team all around. Hate that Nuggets have to face the Hornets in round 1...would have much rather had the Mavs. 2348ji23e
Both of the these two teams have the TALENT to compete with the Lakers. And Depth.

Hennessey

EOG Dedicated

FUCK THIS SHIT. 3 more outs, split my bets, Giants/Under 4 F5, and I get to stop watching this crap.

diogee

Both of the these two teams have the TALENT to compete with the Lakers. And Depth.
Agreed...quite a few seem to think the Lakers are a lock to win the West barring injury but if either of these teams play to their ability there could easily be an upset.

diogee

M's start the 5th with b2b jacks. 2348ji23e

diogee

Weav did a nice job of holding the fucking lead.

Hennessey

EOG Dedicated

F5 Giants LOSER

F5 UNDER WINNER

who cares about the other bets, sleepy time

diogee

Yep fuck the Angels. Time to get Weaver out...fucking dickbag just fucked the game.

diogee

One of the most disgusting plays ever. fucking clown.

ChuteBoxe

EOG Master

One of the most disgusting plays ever. fucking clown.

Over $500 I want to smash the fuckin TV.

Only reason I didn't, is cause I thought real quick, that the game would've costed $3000.

mofome

Banned

3 nights in a row a pitcher makes an error to cost me a run. None in my favor this season.