Nov 15 @Minnesota
Nov 22 Cleveland
Nov 26 Green Bay
Dec 6 @Cincinnati
Dec 13 @Baltimore
Dec 20 Arizona
Dec 27 @San Francisco
Jan 3 Chicago

When do you see them breaking the streak? or do we need to wait until the 2010-2011 schedule comes out?

Doc Mercer

EOG Master
Re: Do the Lions go 0-16 again?

They end it on week # 7 ...

I've got em them a 4 pt favt over Bye

Outside of that .... watch out John McKay and company as that streak is
in jeopardy

tripp

EOG Master

no way. they could win at least 6 games this year.

season will total will be 4.5 at the LOWEST.

DefenseWins

EOG Veteran

No way they lose out again. I could see them going into the bye week 0-6 though. They will get a win or two vs Sea and St louis

i hope they do. i love seeing spectators with trash sacks over their faces ... i think that is great. :thumbsup

This may be the shock the world team this year. Possibly a .333 winning%. Wins in week 2,6,8,9,11,15. But then again last year I was asking if they could make the playoffs so wtf do I know.

Doc Mercer

EOG Master

I know one guy who is rooting for another clean slate

Give ya a hint

His initials are MM

Thor4140

EOG Dedicated

Seattle. Terrible defense with an over hyped offense. Rams beat Lions even tho the Rams quite possibly could be just as bad. Rams have one weapon a running back who the passing coach would rather pass up and let his shitty quarterback blow games along with his shitty receivers. After the shitty Rams beat them Hassleback will get the job done for the NFL and get the Lions the win. Now if Hassleback is out this could be a problem for shitty Detroit. Just my opinion of course.

diogee

Verly isnt going anywhere

I could see them winning this week. Against the Rams should give them a great chance if not.

MikeOswald

EOG Dedicated

Zorny needs to go in DC, the offensive is horrible and stale. You were able to put a whole 9 against STL.

Lions beat the skins next week. 23-20