Tuesday Night In-Game Thread

PO69

EOG Master
Re: Tuesday Night In-Game Thread

yESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

3 outs

The play wasnt even close at home diogee, he was out by a mile, but the catcher almost dropped the ball

WOW! How many times can my parlay be dead in the water, then come back to life! C'mon Cards! Just 1 Time!:+whipping

tripp

EOG Master

Shut the fuck up TRIP!!! You are too cheap to even pay to watch the game!!!!!!!

You couldnt handicap your way out of a paper bag and everyone here knows that!

Yeah, my record is pretty shitty.:+clueless

Typing all those exclamation marks is probably the biggest workout you've had in years. I feel honored to have contributed to that.

mofome

Banned

leadoff hit for stl and they leave a man in scoring pos again. no such luck coming our way.

nice win az. kinda.

tripp

EOG Master

omg did justin upton actually get a base hit! you know it's time for a pitching change when that happens..

lets end this shit now

Congrats Zona backers! I hate to lose that one, but it was a hell of a game!:cheers

mofome

Banned

now for boston to blow this game after the many chances the as gave them

mofome

Banned

loaded for papi

here is the game. cant leave them loaded in every game hopefully.

mofome

Banned

papi has a 2-0 count, bases loaded, 2 outs, and he pops out on ball 3. thats not that good.

mofome

Banned

oh you overpaid fucking bums of boston. leave so many men on. Big fucking fat clown papi has a chance to win the game by just standing there, and he cant even do that.

mofome

Banned

Javier Lopez relieved Jonathan Papelbon.

And thus, the game ends. Another game that should have been won long ago, ends in a loss. 3 games today go to extras, I go 0-3. Thats fortune and it aint good.

mofome

Banned

you have saito. you go to the worst rp you have, of course, he walks the first batter.

mofome

Banned

holy fucking shit. 3-0 on crosby. how the fuck is that possible? walk cust, who sucks, then go 3-0 on bobby crosby? what the fuck

mofome

Banned

holy fucking shit. you walked the fucking bases loaded? how does he make money being baseball player? what is the fucking manager doing leaving this fuck out there

mofome

Banned

now for a fun game:
Ana leaves the bases loaded twice. Bad news for me.
Boston has left them loaded twice. Bad news for me.
Stl left the bases loaded.

Each of those with a chance to win the game.

Now will oak leave them loaded in my favor? Yeah, right.

mofome

Banned

This retarded muther fucking bitch, walked the bases loaded. not one person has hit the ball fair, and they have the bases loaded. How the fuck can you play baseball?

mofome

Banned

<table width="100%" border="0" cellpadding="2" cellspacing="1"><tbody><tr class="bg2" valign="top"><td width="347">Buck reached on an infield single, Davis scored, Cust to third, Crosby to second.</td> </tr> <tr class="bg2" valign="top"> <td>Suzuki struck out on foul tip.</td> </tr> <tr class="bg2" valign="top"> <td>Rajai Davis ran for Jason Giambi.</td> </tr> <tr class="bg2" valign="top"> <td>Crosby walked, Giambi to third, Cust to second.</td> </tr> <tr class="bg2" valign="top"> <td>Cust walked.</td> </tr> <tr class="bg2" valign="top"> <td>Holliday grounded out to shortstop, Giambi to second.</td> </tr> <tr class="bg2" valign="top"> <td>Giambi walked.</td> </tr> <tr class="bg2" valign="top"> <td>Javier Lopez relieved Jonathan Papelbon.</td></tr></tbody></table>

diogee

Verly isnt going anywhere

Lopez is garbage...fucker already cost me an under a few days ago because he can't field a fucking ground ball.

mofome

Banned

now for a fun game:
Ana leaves the bases loaded twice. Bad news for me.
Boston has left them loaded twice. Bad news for me.
Stl left the bases loaded.

Each of those with a chance to win the game.

Now will oak leave them loaded in my favor? Yeah, right.
shocking.
:shoot::shoot::shoot:

mofome

Banned

3 games go to extras. I lose them all. Oakland didnt even get a hit in this inning, but I lose. How neat. I have good luck and Oak was just a brilliant play.

yeah