Lebron busting out some Rick Astley.

Boston

EOG Dedicated
Re: Lebron busting out some Rick Astley.

I wouldnt know, Ive never stabbed anyone. I'm an adult male. I have no need or desire to kill anyone, more important things to worry about in my life than seeing "what's what".

Exactly my point if your goal as an adult male is to avoid conflicts in real life I'm sure your not calling people bitch and pussy on a reg basis. With that in mind why come on the internet and do the opposite.

Boston

EOG Dedicated

I also have stabbed someone and served time for it and I can tell you it's only fun for one person so running around using these words with no intention of being in conflict will probably have you on the wrong side don't you think?

Exactly my point if your goal as an adult male is to avoid conflicts in real life I'm sure your not calling people bitch and pussy on a reg basis. With that in mind why come on the internet and do the opposite.
i would never have done that unless provoked. you call someone a fucking idiot, and you take it to a different level. if anyone deserved an "E-beating" it is you.

No, im respectful unless disrespected. Then, I become unpleasant. I wouldve never said you were a fucking idiot who gets information from sportscenter.

you know nothing about me, but i see you have an nba thread which tells me youre a self annointed nba elitist. why even comment when you know everything about the nba? i dont get it. the funny thing is you give the stereotypical "why lebron isnt great" answers, nothing original, specific, or new. you never addressed my statement that lebron takes the defensive assignment against the oppositions best player every game. why not? because it doesnt support your bogus claims.. if you want to talk fact instead of your "youre a fucking idiot" emotional attacks, feel free.

I also have stabbed someone and served time for it and I can tell you it's only fun for one person so running around using these words with no intention of being in conflict will probably have you on the wrong side don't you think?

so stabbing someone is fun? god, youre sick.

Must have been fun for "Bubba" in C Block.:doggie
I dont know bro, lol. Dude invites me up to go to playoffs so he can slice my face with a knife. Sounds like a raw deal for me. Ballgame for face skin 2938u4ji232938u4ji23

Boston

EOG Dedicated

i would never have done that unless provoked. you call someone a fucking idiot, and you take it to a different level. if anyone deserved an "E-beating" it is you.

No, im respectful unless disrespected. Then, I become unpleasant. I wouldve never said you were a fucking idiot who gets information from sportscenter.

you know nothing about me, but i see you have an nba thread which tells me youre a self annointed nba elitist. why even comment when you know everything about the nba? i dont get it. the funny thing is you give the stereotypical "why lebron isnt great" answers, nothing original, specific, or new. you never addressed my statement that lebron takes the defensive assignment against the oppositions best player every game. why not? because it doesnt support your bogus claims.. if you want to talk fact instead of your "youre a fucking idiot" emotional attacks, feel free.

I am not an elitist I enjoy the nba and besides a few nfl games is all I bet. I came here to track my plays and share my opinion on games it can be followed or faded. I shared my opinion on lebron and it was followed with being called an idiot and later a pussy that is fantastic. Good luck with your plays but understand that it is wise to behave on the computer as you do in life because you never know who you will run into

I am not an elitist I enjoy the nba and besides a few nfl games is all I bet. I came here to track my plays and share my opinion on games it can be followed or faded. I shared my opinion on lebron and it was followed with being called an idiot and later a pussy that is fantastic. Good luck with your plays but understand that it is wise to behave on the computer as you do in life because you never know who you will run into
Yeah, no shit. Youre a real life badass.. :doh1 Thanks for the advice on the real world. Good luck with the slicings.

:hangt