Lebron busting out some Rick Astley.

Flamingo kid

Everybody's hands go UP!
Re: Lebron busting out some Rick Astley.

<TABLE cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=2 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR class=bg2 id=head vAlign=center align=right height=17><TD class=bg1 align=left width="50%">Final</TD><TD class=bg1 align=middle width="10%">1</TD><TD class=bg1 align=middle width="10%">2</TD><TD class=bg1 align=middle width="10%">3</TD><TD class=bg1 align=middle width="10%">4</TD><TD class=bg1 align=middle width="10%">T</TD></TR><TR class=bg2 id=final vAlign=center align=right height=17><TD align=left>Boston (60-20) </TD><TD align=middle>9</TD><TD align=middle>24</TD><TD align=middle>23</TD><TD align=middle>20</TD><TD class=finalscore align=middle>76</TD></TR><TR class=bg2 id=final vAlign=center align=right height=17><TD align=left>Cleveland (65-15) ?</TD><TD align=middle>31</TD><TD align=middle>21</TD><TD align=middle>30</TD><TD align=middle>25</TD><TD class=finalscore align=middle>107</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><TABLE cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR class=bg2><TD id=alerts1628507><TABLE cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=2 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR class=bg2><TD id=plays1628507>Players of the Game
CLE - L. James (Pts:29, Reb:4, Ast:7)
BOS - P. Pierce (Pts:14, Reb:2, Ast:3)
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR><TR class=bg4><TD><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=2 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD id=links1628507 noWrap>Recap ? GameCenter ? Glog (Live Commentary)</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Boston

EOG Dedicated

lebron is a ***got and the most overrated player in the game

Tim Finchem

EOG Dedicated

anybody who thinks lebron is overrated has a few marbles rolling around in their head, thats for sure

Boston

EOG Dedicated

anybody who thinks lebron is overrated has a few marbles rolling around in their head, thats for sure

I would call people comparing him to jordan when he's not close to the best player in the game today only because he's on sportscenter everyday overrated. He is on a winning team because the cavs are a beastly defensive squad and everyone says that he is the only player on the team are you joking? If he has any brains at all he will stay with the cavs and force them to gather more weapons because moving to ny or jersey won't make him a contender. His defense is garbage just because you see a block on espn doesn't make him solid. Adding an only offensive player to either shitty defensive team (ny jersey) doesn't win games. Do you motherfuckers even watch the games?

I would call people comparing him to jordan when he's not close to the best player in the game today only because he's on sportscenter everyday overrated. He is on a winning team because the cavs are a beastly defensive squad and everyone says that he is the only player on the team are you joking? If he has any brains at all he will stay with the cavs and force them to gather more weapons because moving to ny or jersey won't make him a contender. His defense is garbage just because you see a block on espn doesn't make him solid. Adding an only offensive player to either shitty defensive team (ny jersey) doesn't win games. Do you motherfuckers even watch the games?

please stop right now, before you enter a level of idiot that has never been reached. dont be an idiot pioneer, chowd.

lebron is the whole team, who else do they have?
mo williams is great, but that takes nothing away from lebron. he, wade, and kobe are just out of this world awesome.

this dope is talking about defense, and lebron guards the opposition's best offensive player on a daily basis. :hangt

Flamingo kid

Everybody's hands go UP!

obvoiously you don't watch basketball. haha What?

Actually, i watch some Lakers or Clippers when there's nothing else on, i'll occasionally watch theNBA game of the week on tv if there's nothing else on and i'll watch primo playoff matchups. I dont watch the day to day stuff.

Boston

EOG Dedicated

please stop right now, before you enter a level of idiot that has never been reached. dont be an idiot pioneer, chowd.

You are a fucking idiot. Another 15 year old espn basketball fan. IF the cavs make it to the fianls see how well he does against the best player in the league. The answer is not well series done in 5

Flamingo kid

Everybody's hands go UP!

You are a fucking idiot. Another 15 year old espn basketball fan. IF the cavs make it to the fianls see how well he does against the best player in the league. The answer is not well series done in 5

I'm not sure what you are trying to say. What ARE you trying to say? You can't possibly be saying Lebron is overrated. He's the best player in the NBA and probably the best in history.

As John McEnroe likes to say "you can't be serious"

Boston

EOG Dedicated

The cavs win games because of defense which is not really up for discussion. You put lebron on a team with shit defense and he wins nothing. Cavs squad is solid he would be a fucking moron to leave to the 2 shit teams he would end up on to suck jay-z s dick. He would win nothing but you two fucking idiots would still swing on his nuts because he was on sportcenter everyday hahaha

Boston

EOG Dedicated

I'm not sure what you are trying to say. What ARE you trying to say? You can't possibly be saying Lebron is overrated. He's the best player in the NBA and probably the best in history.

As John McEnroe likes to say "you can't be serious"

hahahahaha when all is said and done he MIGHT make top 10. This couldn't be a serious statement. Best player in the nba :LMAO at what? dunking? Watch some games and get back to me when you know what the fuck you are talking about

no, you are just a over-analytical pussy idiot. i watch games. he is the most dominant force in the league. he can drive through you, shoot over you, dunk on you, stop you from getting to the tin, and if you do, he can throw it in the 3rd row. Im sure anyone reading this thread that watches the game of basketball have tears laughing at this stupid chowd running his mouth. :finger004

Boston

EOG Dedicated

I love people that use the term pussy on the internet and it's ok but In real life you would be taking a trip to the er people love to run their mouth when they are safe. let me know if you ever come to see a sox game.

I love people that use the term pussy on the internet and it's ok but In real life you would be taking a trip to the er people love to run their mouth when they are safe. let me know if you ever come to see a sox game.
please dude, dont call someone a name if you cant take it in return. there is no way you would scare me sir. so dont bother, and i will do the same. youre a clown, and i can live with that. best wishes.

Flamingo kid

Everybody's hands go UP!

Name some players who are better than Lebron. You don't think he's top ten, give me ten players ALL TIME who are better.

Boston

EOG Dedicated

there is no scaring on the internet sir and pussy is an entirely different beast than calling someone an idiot. Around my way you use the term pussy or bitch and the time for talking is done sir so I find it amusing how freely it is used when people are safe. Just saying shoot me a pm if you want to shoot up for some celts playoffs or sox games and we can see what's what

Name some players who are better than Lebron. You don't think he's top ten, give me ten players ALL TIME who are better.
jordan, the big o, magic (maybe), kobe (maybe), west, chamberlain, ....

who gives a fuck? his post was that lebron is basically lucky to be on such a good team like the cavs. that is where he should rightly have 0 responses. Its like saying the Bulls had such a great supporting cast they couldve won without Mike. It's a waste of time to argue for a point that is so obvious.

Its like you and I arguing with a guy that Tiger is better than Rory Sabbatini. Why even bother?

there is no scaring on the internet sir and pussy is an entirely different beast than calling someone an idiot. Around my way you use the term pussy or bitch and the time for talking is done sir so I find it amusing how freely it is used when people are safe. Just saying shoot me a pm if you want to shoot up for some celts playoffs or sox games and we can see what's what
:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO

so if someone called you a "fucking idiot" that is different from calling you a "overanalytical pussy idiot"?? one is fighting words, the other isnt?? the only difference i see is that im creative and humorous, and you arent.

see what's what?? :LMAOgood stuff.

Boston

EOG Dedicated

it can be somewhat of a social experiment Will people on the internet say the same disrespectful things in person?

it can be somewhat of a social experiment Will people on the internet say the same disrespectful things in person?
you should go back and read the thread. you will see that you started with the words. therefore, you should quit being such a bitch and take your medicine. you asked for it. plus, your embarrassing yourself with moronic statements. its more like im just trying to help you out.

Boston

EOG Dedicated

I don't know what things are like in tn but you drop pussy you put up your hands, pull your blade, or grab the hammer no other option bud. Not words taken lightly. Somehow I don't think you understand

:suit:eek:ij213490:+hitting-:+angry2-9:boxers:asdk:smackdown:hockey1:shooting::flatten:kickbutt::clubbed:+angry1-5:+big-8+:+computer

I don't know what things are like in tn but you drop pussy you put up your hands, pull your blade, or grab the hammer no other option bud. Not words taken lightly. Somehow I don't think you understand
dont insult my intelligence by trying to belittle me then, you fucking bitch :LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO

Boston

EOG Dedicated

the funny part is I would gladly slice your face up but even I can appreciate your internet toughness

the funny part is I would gladly slice your face up but even I can appreciate your internet toughness
Wow, you are some warrior. :suit: :thumbsup Nice job. Good analysis too.

"slice my face up, huh?" i gotta remember that one, i like it. a knifefighter in the gallery ... cool.

Boston

EOG Dedicated

Wow, you are some warrior. :suit: :thumbsup Nice job. Good analysis too.

"slice my face up, huh?" i gotta remember that one, i like it. a knifefighter in the gallery ... cool.

no need to use the hammer when you can play a fun game of razor tag

no need to use the hammer when you can play a fun game of razor tag

I wouldnt know, Ive never stabbed anyone. I'm an adult male. I have no need or desire to kill anyone, more important things to worry about in my life than seeing "what's what".