Mel Gibson Must Be A Piece Of Crap...

Heim

EOG Master
What Hollywood wife tells a guy worth over 300 million with seven
of his kids to move out which she did in 2006.

Most Hollywood wives put up with the infidelity and drunkenness
especially when married to Hollywood heavyweights. It just shows
what an a-hole Gibson is....(divorce papers officially filed yesterday).

Re: Mel Gibson Must Be A Piece Of Crap...

Most big time christians and jews don't see eye to eye...I am neither, so I can get along with both....

I like Mel's movies for the most part and I think he would be cool to knock a few back with....as long as we take a cab..

FREEDOM!!!!!

Most big time christians and jews don't see eye to eye...I am neither, so I can get along with both....

I like Mel's movies for the most part and I think he would be cool to knock a few back with....as long as we take a cab..

FREEDOM!!!!!
I am neither either, so I am an equal opportunity hater. I hate all people of all races and creeds. Works well for me. :thumbsup Gibson is easy to hate.

Tim Finchem

EOG Dedicated

this sets the stage for him hooking up with Britney Spears as you may remember he was the one who brought her back to sanity in the past few years as her mentor

texansfan

EOG Master

Yeah, there's never been an actor or actress in Hollywood go through a divorce.

Yeah, there's never been an actor or actress in Hollywood go through a divorce.

i was thinking the same thing...wow...his wife asked him to leave.. happens everyday.
he's prolly happy as hell...people get piss when someone speaks their mind in America...god forbid you say something that is not politically correct...

I like Mel....as long as he takes a cab...:cheers

i was thinking the same thing...wow...his wife asked him to leave.. happens everyday.
he's prolly happy as hell...people get piss when someone speaks their mind in America...god forbid you say something that is not politically correct...

I like Mel....as long as he takes a cab...:cheers
you act like you rolled with Mel..

Fuck mel. fuck hollywood, and Fuck TEX :LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO

tripp

EOG Master

seems like a nice enough guy. he's very successful, has some very good movies, is loaded, probably gets almost any chick he wants.

im sure most here would trade places with mel gibson in a second.

seems like a nice enough guy. he's very successful, has some very good movies, is loaded, probably gets almost any chick he wants.

im sure most here would trade places with mel gibson in a second.
for mel's money, i would be the biggest racist in the world, which he may be.

janus

EOG Dedicated

you're all up in mel's business like you know him. thank god for the paparazzi, bored housewives getting their nails done, and you, otherwise i'd have no way to feed my craving for cheap jersey-whore gossip.

this is just a general description of his arrest from wikipedia:

At 9:15 pm PDT the night of Gibson's arrest, TMZ.com posted a detailed account of Gibson's arrest, transport to the station, and time in custody. The website quoted an anonymous law enforcement source and posted four pages of a handwritten arrest report.<SUP class=reference id=cite_ref-4>[5]</SUP> TMZ claimed that the documents were part of the original eight-page report written by the arresting officer Deputy James Mee<SUP class=reference id=cite_ref-5>[6]</SUP> before he was allegedly instructed by his superiors to omit the inflammatory details about Gibson's alleged anti-Semitic comments and abusive behavior.<SUP class=reference id=cite_ref-tmzcover_6-0>[7]</SUP> The leaked report alleges that Gibson stated, "Fucking Jews...Jews are responsible for all the wars in the world" and asked Deputy Mee, "Are you a Jew?"<SUP class=reference id=cite_ref-tmzcover_6-1>[7]</SUP> The report further alleges that Gibson refused to enter the patrol car and had to be handcuffed.<SUP class=reference id=cite_ref-tmzcover_6-2>[7]</SUP> He also allegedly claimed to "own" the city of Malibu, California. According to the report, Gibson's blood alcohol content was measured at 0.12% (the legal blood alcohol level limit for driving in California is 0.08%).<SUP class=reference id=cite_ref-tmzcover_6-3>[7]</SUP> Booked at 4:06am PDT, Gibson was released 5 hours later, around 9am PDT.<SUP class=reference id=cite_ref-WND_0-1>[1]</SUP>
A day after Gibson's July 29 apology, the Los Angeles Times and The New York Times reported that unnamed sources confirmed to them that the leaked documents were authentic.<SUP class=reference id=cite_ref-7>[8]</SUP><SUP class=reference id=cite_ref-8>[9]</SUP> The Associated Press later reported that the official arrest report would cite the anti-Semitic comments.<SUP class=reference id=cite_ref-9>[10]</SUP> The authenticity of the leaked arrest report was neither confirmed nor denied by the Los Angeles County Sheriff's Department, but the Department denied that a cover-up had taken place.<SUP class=reference id=cite_ref-10>[11]</SUP>
TMZ.com filed a formal request under the California Public Records Act to receive a copy of the audiotape of the arrest. To date, the Los Angeles County Sheriff's Department has declined to release the tape, citing the investigative records exemption, which permits otherwise public records to be withheld if there is an ongoing investigation.<SUP class=reference id=cite_ref-11>[12]</SUP><SUP class=reference id=cite_ref-12>[13]</SUP><SUP class=reference id=cite_ref-13>[14]</SUP> Although three videotapes were used in an attempt to record Mel Gibson at the station, the tapes were either defective or missing. A Sheriff?s Department member claimed that a supervisor had deliberately erased one of the tapes because of inappropriate remarks made by department personnel. The Office of Independent Review of the L.A.S.D. could not find sufficient evidence to prove intentional erasures.<SUP class=reference id=cite_ref-aolcdn.com_14-0>[15]</SUP>

you're all up in mel's business like you know him. thank god for the paparazzi, bored housewives getting their nails done, and you, otherwise i'd have no way to feed my craving for cheap jersey-whore gossip.

who are you talking about? this is public record, he said this during an arrest... it isnt national enquirer, its public record. as in, on a fucking police report. is it a pre-requisite on every thread you have to be confrontational?

ok. no problem. fuck you too bitch.

i could care-or-less about mel gibson. but, tony wanted to know what he did.

janus

EOG Dedicated

who are you talking about? this is public record, he said this during an arrest... it isnt national enquirer, its public record. as in, on a fucking police report. is it a pre-requisite on every thread you have to be confrontational?

ok. no problem. fuck you too bitch.

i could care-or-less about mel gibson. but, tony wanted to know what he did.

wasnt talking to you either. you didnt start the thread.

this is just a general description of his arrest from wikipedia:

At 9:15 pm PDT the night of Gibson's arrest, TMZ.com posted a detailed account of Gibson's arrest, transport to the station, and time in custody. The website quoted an anonymous law enforcement source and posted four pages of a handwritten arrest report.<SUP class=reference id=cite_ref-4>[5]</SUP> TMZ claimed that the documents were part of the original eight-page report written by the arresting officer Deputy James Mee<SUP class=reference id=cite_ref-5>[6]</SUP> before he was allegedly instructed by his superiors to omit the inflammatory details about Gibson's alleged anti-Semitic comments and abusive behavior.<SUP class=reference id=cite_ref-tmzcover_6-0>[7]</SUP> The leaked report alleges that Gibson stated, "Fucking Jews...Jews are responsible for all the wars in the world" and asked Deputy Mee, "Are you a Jew?"<SUP class=reference id=cite_ref-tmzcover_6-1>[7]</SUP> The report further alleges that Gibson refused to enter the patrol car and had to be handcuffed.<SUP class=reference id=cite_ref-tmzcover_6-2>[7]</SUP> He also allegedly claimed to "own" the city of Malibu, California. According to the report, Gibson's blood alcohol content was measured at 0.12% (the legal blood alcohol level limit for driving in California is 0.08%).<SUP class=reference id=cite_ref-tmzcover_6-3>[7]</SUP> Booked at 4:06am PDT, Gibson was released 5 hours later, around 9am PDT.<SUP class=reference id=cite_ref-WND_0-1>[1]</SUP>
A day after Gibson's July 29 apology, the Los Angeles Times and The New York Times reported that unnamed sources confirmed to them that the leaked documents were authentic.<SUP class=reference id=cite_ref-7>[8]</SUP><SUP class=reference id=cite_ref-8>[9]</SUP> The Associated Press later reported that the official arrest report would cite the anti-Semitic comments.<SUP class=reference id=cite_ref-9>[10]</SUP> The authenticity of the leaked arrest report was neither confirmed nor denied by the Los Angeles County Sheriff's Department, but the Department denied that a cover-up had taken place.<SUP class=reference id=cite_ref-10>[11]</SUP>
TMZ.com filed a formal request under the California Public Records Act to receive a copy of the audiotape of the arrest. To date, the Los Angeles County Sheriff's Department has declined to release the tape, citing the investigative records exemption, which permits otherwise public records to be withheld if there is an ongoing investigation.<SUP class=reference id=cite_ref-11>[12]</SUP><SUP class=reference id=cite_ref-12>[13]</SUP><SUP class=reference id=cite_ref-13>[14]</SUP> Although three videotapes were used in an attempt to record Mel Gibson at the station, the tapes were either defective or missing. A Sheriff’s Department member claimed that a supervisor had deliberately erased one of the tapes because of inappropriate remarks made by department personnel. The Office of Independent Review of the L.A.S.D. could not find sufficient evidence to prove intentional erasures.<SUP class=reference id=cite_ref-aolcdn.com_14-0>[15]</SUP>

jews are a race? there are black jews,white jews,arab jews..asian jews...

i've said all kinds of crazy shit when i'm drunk......

mel's just mad because the jews killed jesus....i'm not religious i think it's all bullshit ...but talk to any baptist and you'll get that same opinion from them on a sunday morning at church..

jews are a race? there are black jews,white jews,arab jews..asian jews...

i've said all kinds of crazy shit when i'm drunk......

mel's just mad because the jews killed jesus....i'm not religious i think it's all bullshit ...but talk to any baptist and you'll get that same opinion from them on a sunday morning at church..

my family are baptist (im more of a realist), and they wouldnt make mel gibson's comments. and have no hatred at all for jews. i only know 2 jews. nashville isnt exactly full of jews. and the last war was started by a little man from texas whose daddy was once a president. to my knowledge, mel was wrong, little bush was not jewish.

hehehehehe....

mel is anti semitic...i'm sure...and i think religions and not people are the root of most of the world problems...

i have great friends who are baptist and catholic etc...

they all think i'm going to hell and i know for a fact i am a good person..as far as jews go...ken is a jew and he treats me better than if i was his true blood....and hoffa...i love me some hoffa..

religion is a strange beast...

railbird

EOG Master

jews did not kill Jesus, our sin killed him. Jesus died that we may live.

NoNewbieca

EOG Dedicated

Mel is apparently worth close to $1 Billion, and he had no pre-nup with his long term Wife who had 7 kids with him. She walks away with half of his fortune under California law. This would be the richest divorce in history. She's no fool walking away with $500M.

Mel is a belligerent drunk, and he has issues with Jewish people as he is a devout Catholic. He made his money with banking Passion of the Christ. Somehow I suspect that Mel will land on his feet, with a hot young thing on his arm.

Mel has already been romantically linked to 28yo singer Oksana: