Who has the best EOG team?

MadCapper

Head <in> Moderation
Re: Who has the best EOG team?

ttp makes solid offer...

have to decline tho.

very fair. i probably gain according to everyone.

<TABLE cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=2 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR class=bgFan vAlign=top align=right height=17><TD align=left>Timetopay's Stallions
?Granderson, Curtis CF DET
?Ryan, B.J. RP TOR
</TD><TD align=left> MadCapper
?Harang, Aaron SP CIN
?Lee, Carlos N. LF HOU</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

BUT I Countered.

Passover resumes in 45 minutes.

MadCapper

Head <in> Moderation

i am FOR stopping the fake trades.

sooner or later bad things will happen.

nothing good can come out of this.

mofome

Banned

Me feels you raped Mo on that one and you know it

Good job though getting that package for Harden, in all honesty Harden and Bedard are the same value really if both healthy

harden = more Ks
more run support
better pen behind him

mofome

Banned

Tuck here is the prob dealing with you

I think you have ripped everyone pretty much. The deal for Haren and now today.

I try to get equal for equal and you like rips:cheers

I am the one who made the offer to tucker. I love deals. I have offered you worse and vd much worse.

sizemore and kaz for linc was worse.

:cocktail

Timetopay

EOG Master

MadCapper trade Johnny Damon and Aaron Harang to Timetopay's
Stallions for Curtis Granderson and B.J. Ryan.

Timetopay

EOG Master

All gonna be if Harang or Ryan can do work.

Harangs numbers in 07 were unreal when i pulled it up.

Timetopay

EOG Master

This was just 07 for Harang

<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=980 border=0><TBODY><TR vAlign=top><TD class=page width=960><TABLE cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=2 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR class=bg0 align=left><TD colSpan=38>Stats</TD></TR><TR class=bg4 align=left><TD>Player</TD><TD>INN</TD><TD>GS</TD><TD>QS</TD><TD>CG</TD><TD>W</TD><TD>L</TD><TD>S</TD><TD>BS</TD><TD>K</TD><TD>BBI</TD><TD>HA</TD><TD>ERA</TD><TD>WHIP</TD><TD>FPTS</TD></TR><TR class=bg2 vAlign=center align=right height=17><TD class=hoverCell align=left>Harang, Aaron SP CIN </TD><TD align=right>231.7</TD><TD align=right>34</TD><TD align=right>20</TD><TD align=right>2</TD><TD align=right>16</TD><TD align=right>6</TD><TD align=right>0</TD><TD align=right>0</TD><TD align=right>218</TD><TD align=right>52</TD><TD align=right>213</TD><TD align=right>3.73</TD><TD align=right>1.14</TD><TD align=right>576.2</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
<TABLE width="100%"><FORM action=/transactions/trade method=post><TBODY><TR><TD>Comment:</TD><TD><INPUT size=60 value=" " name=form::comment></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><INPUT type=hidden value=1 name=form::form> <INPUT type=hidden value=form name=name> <INPUT type=hidden value=5 name=team_by> <INPUT type=hidden value=12 name=team_to> <INPUT type=hidden value=1 name=offer_trade> <INPUT type=hidden value=306411 name=team_by_5> <TABLE width="100%" <tr><TBODY><TR><TD align=middle width="100%"><INPUT type=submit value="Offer Trade" name=action></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></FORM>

</TD><TD class=page width=10> </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>