'most untrustworthy' figure in American politics ....GO AHEAD ...ONE GUESS!!

Doc Mercer

EOG Master
Politico: Palin 'most untrustworthy' figure in American politics

http://rawstory.com/news/2008/Politico_Palin_most_untru...

A new Politico poll released Tuesday finds that President Barack Obama enjoys broad support -- some 66 percent trust Obama a "great deal" or "some" -- and is named the most popular figure in politics today.

Democratic House Speaker Nancy Pelosi and Republican Alaska Gov. Sarah Palin, meanwhile, found themselves on the opposite side of the popularity fence.

Palin, who enjoyed broad support among the conservative base of the Republican Party during her run for the vice presidency last year, got the highest "untrustworthy" rating of all the major political figures surveyed at 33 percent. Voters were asked if they trusted the politician ?to identify the right solutions to the problems we face as a nation.?

Ranking second-worst in the "untrustworthy" column was House Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D-CA), who polled at 32 percent. Pelosi came in last when asked if respondents trusted her "a great deal" -- at just 26 percent.

The survey was conducted by Public Strategies/Politico and involved 1,000 registered voters.

:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO

tank

EOG Dedicated
Re: 'most untrustworthy' figure in American politics ....GO AHEAD ...ONE GUESS!!

To me it's more about how fucking stupid she is.I thought Admiral Stockdale was the dumbest Vice President candidate i would ever see and then comes Palin making him look like Einstein.

Re: 'most untrustworthy' figure in American politics ....GO AHEAD ...ONE GUESS!!

Interesting, not that I am a big fan of Palin, but it should be pointed out that she is the only one who was on that national ticket that has actually balanced a budget, took on her own party, took on the oil big shots and has been a big part of the transatlantic pipeline.

Polls are a joke unless they are one day before an election then they are accurate.

If she is an idiot, then what is Barrack Obama ? A Mental Retard I suspect !!

Doc Mercer

EOG Master

Right

Let see ...

Palin went to 5 colleges in 6 yrs to get that BA degree in Communications

Palin couldn't name ONE NEWSPAPER she reads

Palin couldn't name ONE SC Decision and BO taught Constitutional Law

BO is sharp as hell ... Palin could fit in comfortably in a Joe the Plumber
family reunion