Who has the best EOG team?

mofome

Banned
Re: Who has the best EOG team?

carp was awesome before his injury, and has pitched well, but is not far away from the DL with some arm issue

he says he is fine
he pitched last year and was fine
he was awesome in the spring
he was great in his first start

all sps are an injury away, im glad carp got his fixed.

:houra

Timetopay

EOG Master

im just amazed Mo turned it down. Never said that before on any trade with Mo but to turn down a 500 point closer,Curtis 450 point man,and Votto who you love

for Upton,Carp who aint pitched in 2 years and Doumit 400 abs as catcher.

mofome

Banned

im just amazed Mo turned it down. Never said that before on any trade with Mo but to turn down a 500 point closer,Curtis 450 point man,and Votto who you love

i got brox and morrow closers already. im not really in need. i would love to have soria, but losing an sp without getting one stinks, hitting the ww for a c stinks, losing upton stinks.

2348ji23e

mofome

Banned

no offers to get bedard back?

oh i had it up and took it down since i am heading to the gym and got worried on it.

bedard/holliday/chumbawumba
for
jose reyes/ankiel/guthrie

I like ank more than you do though, i like holl less, i would then have 3 SPs with huge up side but injury concerns, peralta might eat my other players, and guth is pretty sic beating yanks and tb already.

it was hmmmmmmm for me. I love both sides but think i lose a bit.

i wish i could be young for belt.

Timetopay

EOG Master

oh i had it up and took it down since i am heading to the gym and got worried on it.

for

I like ank more than you do though, i like holl less, i would then have 3 SPs with huge up side but injury concerns, peralta might eat my other players, and guth is pretty sic beating yanks and tb already.

who is chumbawuma:+clueless

Tuckman

Uh Poster

for

i would have rejected, other then reyes i dont like any of them.. and i wouldnt do bedard/holliday straight up for reyes...

biggamer3

EOG Master

Tuck i love 24 so far this year, but last nights big "reveal" was so fuckin stupid.

Made zero sense, why would Tony save the lives of the guys by the C4 if he was evil and willing to kill a head FBI guy?

Tuckman

Uh Poster

Tuck i love 24 so far this year, but last nights big "reveal" was so fuckin stupid.

Made zero sense, why would Tony save the lives of the guys by the C4 if he was evil and willing to kill a head FBI guy?

larry needed to die anyways for being so stupid all season...Tony did it for obvious reasons imo, he knows about more thats going on and its purely a coverup to keep himself inside i would think...to kill of larry though thats huge, now jack can trade audrey in for a lil renee :cheers

there is still what 5 more hours to go? this is far from over :thumbsup

Tuckman

Uh Poster

Me feels you raped Mo on that one and you know it

Good job though getting that package for Harden, in all honesty Harden and Bedard are the same value really if both healthy

i value harden a notch above bedard, only becasue of the offense harden has, even with bedard pitching equally to him, he will lose some wins from lack of run support...

rjt721

EOG Master

Elijah Dukes, RF WAS
News: The Washington Nationals sent erstwhile outfielder Lastings Milledge to the minor leagues Tuesday. That likely opens the door for Elijah Dukes to be the Nationals everyday center fielder now.
Analysis: Dukes, hitting .381 to start the season, has immense power potential and is once again a hot sleeper in any Fantasy league. Take an immediately flier on him now, especially if you have a hole in your outfield.
:houra

MadCapper

Head <in> Moderation

i like granderson and paps.

hook me up

Tuckman

Uh Poster

i like paps as well, no go celevrate passover u fucking cockblockiing player stealing thief!

i am telling the jewish community on you

MadCapper

Head <in> Moderation

cee you keep saying Lee declinging in homeruns....

lets ee he was on pace for what 40+ homeruns and 150 rbi last yr before breaking his finger.

so lemme get this straight if arod hits 30 homeruns this yr will he be declining in homeruns? even tho he missed 35 games?

<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=1 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR class=tablethirdrow><TD vAlign=center noWrap align=left>YEAR</TD><TD vAlign=center noWrap align=left>TM </TD><TD vAlign=center noWrap align=right>GM </TD><TD vAlign=center noWrap align=right>AB </TD><TD vAlign=center noWrap align=right>HITS</TD><TD vAlign=center noWrap align=right>AVG </TD><TD vAlign=center noWrap align=right>OBP </TD><TD vAlign=center noWrap align=right>2B </TD><TD vAlign=center noWrap align=right>3B </TD><TD vAlign=center noWrap align=right>HR </TD><TD vAlign=center noWrap align=right>RBI </TD><TD vAlign=center noWrap align=right>R </TD><TD vAlign=center noWrap align=right>SB </TD><TD vAlign=center noWrap align=right>CS </TD><TD vAlign=center noWrap align=right>BB </TD><TD vAlign=center noWrap align=right>K </TD></TR><TR class=tabletextsmall><TD vAlign=center noWrap align=left>2008 </TD><TD vAlign=center noWrap align=left>HOU </TD><TD vAlign=center noWrap align=right>115 </TD><TD vAlign=center noWrap align=right>436 </TD><TD vAlign=center noWrap align=right>137 </TD><TD vAlign=center noWrap align=right>.314 </TD><TD vAlign=center noWrap align=right>.368 </TD><TD vAlign=center noWrap align=right>27 </TD><TD vAlign=center noWrap align=right>0 </TD><TD vAlign=center noWrap align=right>28 </TD><TD vAlign=center noWrap align=right>100 </TD><TD vAlign=center noWrap align=right>61 </TD><TD vAlign=center noWrap align=right>4 </TD><TD vAlign=center noWrap align=right>1 </TD><TD vAlign=center noWrap align=right>37 </TD><TD vAlign=center noWrap align=right>49 </TD></TR><TR class=tabletextsmall><TD vAlign=center noWrap align=left>2007 </TD><TD vAlign=center noWrap align=left>HOU </TD><TD vAlign=center noWrap align=right>162 </TD><TD vAlign=center noWrap align=right>627 </TD><TD vAlign=center noWrap align=right>190 </TD><TD vAlign=center noWrap align=right>.303 </TD><TD vAlign=center noWrap align=right>.357 </TD><TD vAlign=center noWrap align=right>43 </TD><TD vAlign=center noWrap align=right>1 </TD><TD vAlign=center noWrap align=right>32 </TD><TD vAlign=center noWrap align=right>119 </TD><TD vAlign=center noWrap align=right>93 </TD><TD vAlign=center noWrap align=right>10 </TD><TD vAlign=center noWrap align=right>5 </TD><TD vAlign=center noWrap align=right>53 </TD><TD vAlign=center noWrap align=right>63</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

biggamer3

EOG Master

gamer throwing out spoilers when i didn't see the new episode yet, thanks pal!
sorry man, thought just me and Tuck cared in this thread.

Though i only spoiled some of the episode not all, i didnt mention the fact that Kim Bauer showed up nude and asked Renee if she quote "wanted to get it on cause she craved beaver"

Tuckman

Uh Poster

linc needs to be walking out of the cornfeild with the rest of my studs, lets go TTP

Timetopay

EOG Master

Tuck here is the prob dealing with you

I think you have ripped everyone pretty much. The deal for Haren and now today.

I try to get equal for equal and you like rips:cheers

MadCapper

Head <in> Moderation

hanrahan is good. team sux. hell save 30.

would rather have a stud. but not interesting in trading major pieces for one.

ill listen to all offers

MadCapper

Head <in> Moderation

my offense is solid. bottom line. not great. but not gonna kill me.

size, youk, lee can have huge weeks for me.

Tuckman

Uh Poster

i had no offense 2 weeks ago

morneau
aramis
holliday
beltran
manny
soriano

how things have changed and my pitching hasnt suffered to much

MadCapper

Head <in> Moderation

tuck...true dat.

things do change.

when you get soirano AND bedard for harden....LMAO

bottom line itll still come down to pitching.

my team had WORST offense ever in week 1 and still scored 325 points!

Tuckman

Uh Poster

tuck...true dat.

things do change.

when you get soirano AND bedard for harden....LMAO

bottom line itll still come down to pitching.

my team had WORST offense ever in week 1 and still scored 325 points!

<TABLE cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=2 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR class=bg2 vAlign=top align=right height=17><TD align=middle>04/10<TABLE cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=2 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR class=bgFan vAlign=top align=right height=17><TD align=middle>04/10/09 12:25 am ET</TD><TD align=left> Field Of Dreams</TD><TD align=left>Beltran, Carlos CF NYM - Traded from tripp
Lowe, Derek SP ATL - Traded from tripp
Ramirez, Manny LF LA - Traded from tripp
</TD><TD align=middle>4/13/09</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>/09 12:25 am ET</TD><TD align=left>tripp</TD><TD align=left>Haren, Dan SP ARI - Traded from Field Of Dreams
Suzuki, Ichiro RF SEA - Traded from Field Of Dreams

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

that trade worked out more in my favor then the mo trade imo

MadCapper

Head <in> Moderation

tuck i still would like

lowe

maybe we can work out a youk/ for aramis/lowe type

not sure.