So i called in sick to work...

Hennessey

EOG Dedicated
actually for the second day this week and there is no PHUCKING baseball on. What am I to do? I've actually been sick for 3 weeks, since the last time i called in sick to go golf. Do i get out of bed and drag myself to the golf course or stay here in this dayquill induced head coma? decisions decisions decisions...

Re: So i called in sick to work...

playa,
i got tha hookup for you.
"quigley down under" just started on AMC. grow some chest hair. :thumbsup

dustdevil

EOG Dedicated

actually for the second day this week and there is no PHUCKING baseball on. What am I to do? I've actually been sick for 3 weeks, since the last time i called in sick to go golf. Do i get out of bed and drag myself to the golf course or stay here in this dayquill induced head coma? decisions decisions decisions...

Sick for 3 weeks huh? Dayquil won't cure aids Hen.

felonee

EOG Veteran

I watched that X-men Wolverine movie coming out on May 1st on movie6.net last night.... it wasn't a completed movie...a couple of times they hadn't put in all the special effects and you could see the wires holding the people in a couple scenes...

felonee

EOG Veteran

it was complete in the sense, it was the whole movie....but there was still some post production work needed

Hennessey

EOG Dedicated

interesting... what do you mean special effects? it's all real. it has to be. i see it with my own eyes