Texas Governor Rick Perry: A Great American!

Munchkin Man

EOG Dedicated
Greetings:

The Munchkin Man's hope for the future got a shot in the arm today after listening to the following speech and press conference by Texas Governor Rick Perry:

<EMBED src=http://www.youtube.com/v/0LHrIxc-QyE&hl=en&fs=1 width=560 height=340 type=application/x-shockwave-flash allowfullscreen="true" allowscriptaccess="always"></EMBED>

You tell 'em, Rick!

The Munchkin Man sees Presidential material here.

The Munchkin Man thinks a Republican ticket of Rick Perry and Sarah Palin could be awesome.

Munchkin Man

tank

EOG Dedicated
Re: Texas Governor Rick Perry: A Great American!

If he was a great american he would not have kept his mouth shut for the last 8 years.He is just another coward that is only making speeches now for his own political gain.

It doesn't matter who does it or who gets the credit. It only matters that it is done now so we can do something once and for all about this very over intrusive federal government that is completely out of control.

tank

EOG Dedicated

It doesn't matter who does it or who gets the credit. It only matters that it is done now so we can do something once and for all about this very over intrusive federal government that is completely out of control.
They bitch about it being out of control but they all have their hands out fighting over who get's the most federal money thrown their way.
Just another stunt to let the people think he is on ''our''side.

Doc Mercer

EOG Master

Munchkin: he is such a GREAT AMERICAN??

FUCK THIS JACKASS W/HIS CINTRA DEAL HE CUT IN TEXAS FOR THE CORRIDOR WITH A SPANISH COMPANY:

Perry's activities advocating for the construction and privatization of the Trans-Texas Corridor to the Spanish company Cintra

We the People of the free and independent State of Texas, on which all governmental authority is derived, hereby petition for an immediate Senate investigation into the unlawful and unconstitutional activities of Governor Rick Perry.

History of Unconstitutional and Unlawful Injuries Caused to the People of Texas

Whereas: Texas Governor Rick Perry has violated the Texas State Constitution on the following counts:

? Article 2, Section 1
o Having exercised authority outside the constitutional separation of powers with the passing of several executive orders.
? Article 4, Section 6
o Having exercised undue authority related to the privatization of the Trans-Texas Corridor on behalf on the Spanish development firm Cintra.
o Having had suspicious ties to lobbyist and former legislative liaison Dan Shelley.
o Having exercised undue authority on mandating Gardasil (HPV) vaccinations on behalf of the pharmaceutical company Merck.
o Having had suspicious ties to Merck lobbyist and former chief of staff Mike Toomey.
o Having had received monetary political contributions from Merck.
? Article 4, Section 15
o Having exercised authority outside his constitutional limits with the passing of several executive orders, none of which were approved by the legislature.
? Article 16, Section 1
o Having violated the oath of office by engaging in unconstitutional and unlawful behavior as outline in this section.
? Article 16, Section 41
o Having acted on behalf of Cintra and Merck while holding political office and having gained, either directly or indirectly, from these activities.

Authority of the People to File Petition against the Government

Whereas: We the People of the independent State of Texas, who are guaranteed by Article 1, Section 2 of the Texas State Constitution the right to alter, reform, or abolish the government in such a manner as we see expedient, have the constitutional authority to demand state governmental reform.

Whereas: We the People of the United States, who are guaranteed the right to petition the government for a redress of grievances by the First Amendment to the United States Constitution , have the unalienable right to file this petition to the State.

Doc Mercer

EOG Master

Perry had his nose so far up Bush's ass I would bet his lungs are about 3/4
full of human shit

Fictionman

EOG Addicted

Some Govenor you have there Doc,what you gonna do if your state does decide to leave the union?Go to California where all the looney libs are?

Doc Mercer

EOG Master

I didnt vote for this guy ....

He aint my gov no more than BO is Reaminators President

Greetings:

The Munchkin Man's hope for the future got a shot in the arm today after listening to the following speech and press conference by Texas Governor Rick Perry:

<EMBED src=http://www.youtube.com/v/0LHrIxc-QyE&hl=en&fs=1 width=560 height=340 type=application/x-shockwave-flash allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></EMBED>

You tell 'em, Rick!

The Munchkin Man sees Presidential material here.

The Munchkin Man thinks a Republican ticket of Rick Perry and Sarah Palin could be awesome.

Munchkin Man

where was rick perry when bush broke the law and took us to war? fuck rick perry

If he was a great american he would not have kept his mouth shut for the last 8 years.He is just another coward that is only making speeches now for his own political gain.
and getting press for it. fuck this dope, and munchkin man, for an old dude, you couldnt be more naive if you were paid for it as an occupation.

Hopefully America has learned from past mistakes and they never elect Rick Perry for POTUS, his history shows that he is very friendly towards BIG BUSINESS and the MIC.

Some Govenor you have there Doc,what you gonna do if your state does decide to leave the union?Go to California where all the looney libs are?

If Texas succeeds from the union I will move there in an instant. They actually believe in the 2nd Amendment down there and have no income tax and balance budgets.

If Texas succeeds from the union I will move there in an instant. They actually believe in the 2nd Amendment down there and have no income tax and balance budgets.
that's great. but my money is on you sitting right there on your fat ass bumping them gums. your guy fucked it up, deal with it, now someone else is trying to fix it. if you need to leave the country, im sure we will cope. best wishes.

that's great. but my money is on you sitting right there on your fat ass bumping them gums. your guy fucked it up, deal with it, now someone else is trying to fix it. if you need to leave the country, im sure we will cope. best wishes.

All our guys Fucked it up Mr. Sanderson -- All are to blame. Spending Trillions and driving us further into debt is not fixing it - It is fucking it up even more. Deal with that. My feeling is both Bush and Obama can kiss my ass.

All our guys Fucked it up Mr. Sanderson -- All are to blame. Spending Trillions and driving us further into debt is not fixing it - It is fucking it up even more. Deal with that. My feeling is both Bush and Obama to kiss my ass.
he has been in office around 2 months, dope. you have to wait and see the results.. jump in the looney pen with munchy, and inside job.. there is room for people of all types..

funny how none of you say shit ever, and now all of a sudden obama has ruined the country in 2 months.. its a joke.

he has been in office around 2 months, dope. you have to wait and see the results.. jump in the looney pen with munchy, and inside job.. there is room for people of all types..

funny how none of you say shit ever, and now all of a sudden obama has ruined the country in 2 months.. its a joke.

I already know what the results will be - Read your history books of what happened in the USA in the 1930s and the 1990s in Japan. The shit Obama is doing does not work. It has been tried -- It failed.

America is through with electing people like Perry. The wacky thumper fringe has alienated the middle, which is where national elections are won. The 20% don't know it, because they only communicate with those in their own cocoon and feel powerful because they can dominate Repug primaries.

I already know what the results will be - Read your history books of what happened in the USA in the 1930s and the 1990s in Japan. The shit Obama is doing does not work. It has been tried -- It failed.
i see, so you KNOW what will happen :LMAO

Doc Mercer

EOG Master

4625 hit a home run with that comment ....

I saw the picture of Palin standing by Perry a while back and .... well ....

Thoughts of that late April nite in the downtown Bunker in Berlin
just "happened' to cross my thought pattern