mlb- tuesday plays

tripp

EOG Master
YTD: 17-8 +9.14 units

Boston Red Sox (-143)

Milwaukee Brewers (-128)

Arizona Diamondbacks/St Louis Cardinals OVER 9 (-103)

NYY/TB Rays UNDER 9 (-124)

BOL fellas.:thumbsup

Re: mlb- tuesday plays

bol tripp...

just to ask you about that future bets that we made before the season started... brewers over 80, pitt under 70 and zona to win nlw?

what do you think on that right now or is it to early to think anything right now?

bol

tripp

EOG Master
Re: mlb- tuesday plays

bol tripp...

just to ask you about that future bets that we made before the season started... brewers over 80, pitt under 70 and zona to win nlw?

what do you think on that right now or is it to early to think anything right now?

bol

Still confident in all three. Very, very early right now. Milwaukee bats are slumping to start the year, as well as their pitching. Pittsburgh has had very good pitching so far to keep them in games. Bad teams will go on winnings streaks and good teams will go on losing streaks. It's a long season. I think the true talent of both these teams will play itself out during a 162 game season.

Arizona I am not worried about at all. SD is 6-2 right now, but will not finish above .500. SF does not worry me and neither does Colorado. It will be between AZ and LAD and I like Arizona's chances there. Webb was not healthy to begin the year and the hitting hasn't been great.

Much too early to start worrying. I honestly don't even think about my future bets until around 80 games have been played.