Chipper Jones
Frank Thomas (Is he active this year?)

Give them 2-3 More Good Ones
Ichiro Suzuki
Albert Pujols (If not already)

ArchieBunker

EOG Dedicated
Re: Sure Fire Hall Members Right Now

Sheffield will get in but not in the first couple of years... I think Balco holds him back for awhile. I do think Jones gets in easily due to Atlanta's string of div titles.

Enfuego

EOG Dedicated

Sheffield will get in but not in the first couple of years... I think Balco holds him back for awhile. I do think Jones gets in easily due to Atlanta's string of div titles.

Yeah I thought about that but he's on my "shit, I don't know for sure" list. Just barely over 400 HR's for his career and always injured. I think he'll get in though.

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

You have Gary Sheffield as a sure thing but not Frank Thomas. Frank is arguably a first ballot HOF'er. He spoke out against steroids before anyone did. He's a sure thing, and a much better hitter than Sheff.

Does this about sum it up?

Derek Jeter
Alex Rodriguez
Mariano Rivera
John Smoltz
Gary Sheffield
Ken Griffey Jr.
Tom Glavine
Randy Johnson
Ivan Rodriguez
Manny Ramirez

Boarderline Hall Call:
Omar Vizuel
Jim Thome
Chipper Jones

Ichiro Suzuki

Lots of Yankees...:cheers

I love the list...:thumbsup

Enfuego

EOG Dedicated

You have Gary Sheffield as a sure thing but not Frank Thomas. Frank is arguably a first ballot HOF'er. He spoke out against steroids before anyone did. He's a sure thing, and a much better hitter than Sheff.

Yeah I know. This list was for active players. I'm not sure if Frank's on a roster or not. If he is or even isn't he's sure fire.

i think you can throw vladdy at least on the fringe list. he has almost 400 hr's a lifetime 320 hitter, and MVP, and in the top 5 MVP voting 3 other years... a sick gun in the outfield..

he deserves mention, and if he gets up to 500 hr's (he will with any health at all) he will be a shoe in :thumbsup

Does this about sum it up?

Derek Jeter
Alex Rodriguez
Mariano Rivera
John Smoltz
Gary Sheffield
Ken Griffey Jr.
Tom Glavine
Randy Johnson
Ivan Rodriguez
Manny Ramirez

Boarderline Hall Call:
Omar Vizuel
Jim Thome
Chipper Jones

Ichiro Suzuki

Steroid hall, but will still make it. Others possible on that list like Manny, Chipper, and Thome.

Randy Johnson should be on that list. Johan Santana will make HOF. edit...sorry see Johnson was on the original list

Steroid hall, but will still make it. Others possible on that list like Manny, Chipper, and Thome.

Randy Johnson should be on that list. Johan Santana will make HOF. edit...sorry see Johnson was on the original list
are you saying albert is on roids?

felonee

EOG Veteran

I agree steriods will haunt Shef, Pudge, and AFraud.... as for Puljos, I might have my head in the sand...but when they started testing, he didn't really deflate. Unless he is going the HGH route....

are you saying albert is on roids?

No, not on roids, but I certainly think he took steroids in the past. I would not be surprised if Jeter did too. Or Ortiz. Or Manny. Or 75% of MLB. Or 95% of NFL.

And just in case you don't know, there are steroids that don't necessarily bulk you up but still provide a major boost in strength. Many also take forms of steroids to heal from injuries faster (MMA athletes for instance).