Doc Mercer

EOG Master
Must suck for Hannity ...

Within 90 days Barack picks up his 1st Victory as American CIC while the
Crawford Butcher left DC in January like Kenny Perry leaving Augusta yesterday:

OHHHH SOOO CLOSE TO THAT 1ST BIG WIN

Re: Barack allready has ONE military victory ...which in ONE MORE than Ike, Jr

You crack me up man --

Let's send in the Atlantic Fleet so they can take out 3 pirates with sling shots. Major Military Victory ? More like a 7 foot monster killing a baby. Please.

:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO

might shock you doc.
I agree...Obama did the right thing here and has set a precedent i hope

Doc Mercer

EOG Master

Thats because you are intelligent

I dont like the choices of Gates and Geithner and don't agree with bailing out companies with no strings attached

If the GOP had been serious and ran someone like Pawlenty I might have
been open to options

If Barack doesn't cut the bullshit and start focusing on getting things moving foward and stop worrying about reaching across the aisle to kiss GOP ass I am open to a 3rd party in 2012 as Paul had some ideas I totally support

Gates was a dumbass move ... Panneta is another shit ass hire .... Why the hell he didn't name Webb as SOD and Richardson as SOS is beyond me ... yeah .. Richardson fucked up with his "blimp" but his qualifications on the world stage blow away Hilliary

I would take Webb at just about any post he would accept. The guy is so money he doesn't even know it.

Doc Mercer

EOG Master

I had him locked in as SOD

Why BO didnt take him I have no damn clue as Webb was SON under Reagan
and a man destined to hold very High Office before his run ends

Cheney must have had some good shit on Barack:

"Listen here .... I have that tape of you haviing sex with Alan Keyes
and Hannity is gonna run it Sunday evening unless Gates remains on ..."

scrimmage

What you contemplate you imitate

Thats because you are intelligent

I dont like the choices of Gates and Geithner and don't agree with bailing out companies with no strings attached

If the GOP had been serious and ran someone like Pawlenty I might have
been open to options

If Barack doesn't cut the bullshit and start focusing on getting things moving foward and stop worrying about reaching across the aisle to kiss GOP ass I am open to a 3rd party in 2012 as Paul had some ideas I totally support

Gates was a dumbass move ... Panneta is another shit ass hire .... Why the hell he didn't name Webb as SOD and Richardson as SOS is beyond me ... yeah .. Richardson fucked up with his "blimp" but his qualifications on the world stage blow away Hilliary
Obama's campaign raised over $750 million dollars and his backers wanted influence in his administration.He has minimal leeway in getting done what he wants,and in who he wants to do it.
For the most part he will take America on a course the section of the ruling elite that helped install him as CIC want the country to go in.
Barack's "military victory" is a minor skirmish in the ever growing competition among major powers for dwindling resources.
Having Somali pirates inteferring with American ships/personnel gives the US Navy a reason for being in the region,and the Mainstream Media[MSM] has a story with legs,ready made to spin tales to a mostly gullible public.

Photo from:
http://www.infowars.net/articles/november2008/071108CFR.htm
The Declining American Empire
By Eric Margolis

Excerpts from:
http://www.lewrockwell.com/margolis/margolis144.html

Gate?s newly announced defense budget makes clear that America?s military future lies in what the Pentagon calls, "expeditionary warfare" or "counterinsurgency operations." These, it is clear, will take place mostly in the Muslim world.

The British, less given to euphemisms than Americans, used to call their distant operations against unruly natives, "colonial warfare" or "little wars."

While Gates was waving his big stick and warning all misbehaving Muslims, President Barack Obama was playing the good cop on his visit to Turkey, offering the "hand of friendship" to the very same Muslim world to which Secretary Gates was planning to dispatch more US troops and Predator killer drones. This sharp irony was completely lost on the US media.

Though the US deficit just reached a staggering US $1 trillion for the first half of 2008, military spending will still rise 4%. The Afghan and Iraq wars will alone cost $200 billion this year.

So much for Obama?s promised government austerity. Plowshares will be beaten into swords. Congressmen and lobbyists will scream to high heaven when some major weapons programs are terminated, but overall, the US military industrial complex is hardly suffering.
Supporting the Afghan and Iraq wars is now the Pentagon?s priority. Fifty more deadly Predator and Reaper drones will be acquired. They are the Pentagon?s favorite tool for "taking out" foes in Pakistan and Afghanistan, along, of course, with civilian "collateral damage." The British writer George Orwell called using such euphemisms, "making murder respectable."

More special forces and advanced ground and air sensors to target "terrorists" and "insurgents" (i.e., those resisting the American Raj) will be deployed. Over 500 more versatile F-35 strike aircraft will be purchased. Production of the magnificent stealth F-22s, costing $140 million a piece, will shortly end at 187 units. This has dismayed the Israelis, who were planning to order the F-22. Political pressure may yet keep the F-22 production line open to fill the Israeli order.

The Army loses heavy combat vehicles, artillery, and anti-missile systems. The US Navy loses one of its eleven carriers and some planned high-tech destroyers. Coastal combat vessels for shallow water Gulf and Third World operations will be added. Thirteen billion dollars of gold-plated presidential helicopters worthy of an airborne mogul emperor were sensibly postponed.

These realignments of defense spending clearly show the Obama administration intends to pursue a long war strategy in Afghanistan, Iraq, perhaps Somalia, and in other future Third World hot spots located near major oil deposits. President Bush?s so-called "war on terror" cost taxpayers $808 billion. Obama has renamed it "overseas contingency operations," but otherwise he seems to be following Bush?s lead.

Doc Mercer

EOG Master

I would rather go down the shitter with Barack than having the animal abuser
Palin in charge

She is the only person on earth who I hate worse than Cheney