On a Scale of 1-10...

mofome

Banned
Re: On a Scale of 1-10...

no complaints, but nothing special. no family or anything. I will say a 6

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!

spent it with my almost 23 month old niece - so how could it be anything but a 10!

Timetopay

EOG Master

7 year old daughter danced in opening of church scene and I shed a tear when we winked at each other as she performed and she looked gorgeous.

Nothing better ever

7 year old daughter danced in opening of church scene and I shed a tear when we winked at each other as she performed and she looked gorgeous.

Nothing better ever

I suspect she looks like her Mother...

Good stuff...:thumbsup

If the Kings cover? A 6.

If not? A solid 3... Mavs meltdown, Rangers meltdown, no real Easter celebrations in the SoS household.

Nothing better ever

I almost shed a tear just reading that. Nothing beats family. Those are times you realize what life is really about. Having lost my father just a couple of months ago it was a sad Easter but happy all the same.

Life is too short and has too few of these special moments. My nephew said it best when he commented that he missed Grandpa, but was glad that he wasnt in pain anymore. He was most excited that Grandpa could now come upstairs and see his room now that he is in heaven.

God Bless and hope everyone had a great Easter.

Let me take some of the pussy attention off of Timetopay...

Tony Montana and I were upstairs gathered with 3 of my granddaughters...

Ages, 10, 9 and 7...

Well, the girls wanted me to tell them a scarey story but I refused because the last time i told them one, they were sleeping over and one of them got so scared she had nightmares, couldn't sleep and guess who got blamed?

Well, Tony Montana turns off all the lights and tells a horrific story about a man with a wooden arm who was a killer, etc etc etc...

All 3 of the girls clung to my shoulders with fear and then Tony screamed at the top of his lungs and scared the shit out of me..

The girls all laughed...

shdw01

EOG Dedicated

7.....day was fantastic but nba kicked my ass....dallas collapsedand in chase mode I played lakers 1st half over and chased that w/ lakers second half over....isn't it funny how a bad day gambling can fuck up an otherwise good day? Lol

mike499

EOG Veteran

:houra8 Felt more like fourth of july grilled burgers and brats also beer and blunts