You heard it here first.

cheapseats

EOG Master
Re: You heard it here first.

There is room for you in the back seat of your avatar, I'd suggest you buckle-up, b/c it's a no-go ID. Swing around my head, loop-de-loop is not ready for prime time.

cheapseats

EOG Master

Cabrera as I said in the thread below, liked him since yesterday, he loves the course and has the game and patience to play the track, has also shown good form in the past at Agusta.

tripp

EOG Master

actually i've heard many people already pick furyk to win tomorrow. he is probably the guy i've heard picked the second most, after kenny perry.

LobWedgePhil

EOG Addicted

Would be very surprised if Furyk won, but who know. Cabrera and Perry are playing to well, should be one of them, would not count out Chad though.

Bugman

EOG Dedicated

Chad Campbell is 2 back, in 3rd place & is 10-1 ?? Did he break all his clubs except his 7 iron ? :+clueless

Fun play on him for me @ 10-1

Doc Mercer

EOG Master

Perry is the guy to beat .... the "he hasn't been in this situation before" is bullshit as he lost in a playoff in the PGA Championship and there was no more pressure in his entire career than the Ryder Cup in his backyard

He is the hottest golfer on tour the last 11 months and his final rd scoring avg this year is 69 ... new driver that he gave up 10 yrds but is down the road on every hole

Cabera has not done shit since winning at Oakmont .... best finish this year worldwide is a 9th place finish

Stricker at 20-1 is a great value pick .... best putter on the 1st page of the leaderboard with 3 top 3 finishes this year and 69 is his worst 4th rd this year .... he played in the final pairing with Singh when he finished runnerup in the PGA championship and has 7 top 7 finishes in Majors

ArchieBunker

EOG Dedicated

Perry choked his guts out. Nice call on those that had Cabrera. :cheers

ID,

At least you tied Raibird. He didn't have a winner all tourney either. :cheers

Doc Mercer

EOG Master

He "choked" and so have many others in similar situations:

Ed Sneed in the 79 Masters leading by 3 with 3 holes to go

Arnie leading Casper by 7 with 9 holes to go in the 66 Open

Nick Faldo referred to as Nick "Foldo" by the Media early in his career

Norman "chokes" 6 shot final rd lead away in 98 @ Augusta

Hoch misses 3 ft putt to win on 1st playoff hole vs Faldo

Sanders misses 3 ft putt on 72nd hole at St Andrews in 70 and loses
playoff to Nicklaus

Mike Reid bogeys last 3 holes at PGA Championship in Illinois to lose by
one stroke to Stewart

Venturi shoots 80 in final rd of Masters I believe in 56 to lose by one stroke

ArchieBunker

EOG Dedicated

Trying to win a 'major' will make a lot of people choke. Hell, I've choked on a $100 nassau before. But then again, it's not my job. I really thought Perry would finish it off after the birdie on 16. Blading that chip on 17 did him in.

You left out Payne 'Avis' Stewart on you list from above. Learning how to handle the pressure at their level of play is tough. Unfortunately for Perry I don't know if he gets another chance.

dustdevil

EOG Dedicated

Perry never missed a drive, and hit irons all tourney long except last 2 holes and in playoff. Sad really, but pressure definitely got to him.

Doc Mercer

EOG Master

Perry will disappear for the next few mths

If you think he took the playoff loss to Brooks hard in 96 this one must
really sting with the situation his folks are in

I hate to say I was rooting for Cabera to miss that putt on the 1st playoff
hole as he has his Major and this may have been the last shot for Perry

You cant miss it long and left on 17 on Sunday unless you are getting
it is one of them "stroke" holes on your handicap card

Doc Mercer

EOG Master

I forget about Van Delvde at Carnoustie ...

That meltdown was sad but almost reached the comedy stage as I swore
Frenchie was gonna try a Bob Uecker out of the canal

I can still hear Strange's comments

shrink - no need to kick me while i'm down. not many got this right....cheap - very very nice call sir....congrats.

ghostie bunker - you don't post plays, but bash when i lose. you are scum.

ArchieBunker

EOG Dedicated

ID,

I'm not an attention whore like yourself. You post 'you heard it here first' and then whine when you get bashed. Why? You didn't handicap anything, you just picked a name out and hoped it would hit so you could act like you've got a clue. Nice call on Railbird 'knows his golf'. He went fucking 0-fer on the Masters. :finger004

Doc Mercer

EOG Master

Tough ending to a great week for Perry ...

There is nothing worse than having the wheels fall off at that time of
the tourney

That chip shot on 17 .... in an EOG 10 man scramble if one ball ended
up 10 ft from the hole I would be shocked ....

Ya miss it there the last round and mark down a 5 and move on

I am sure Norman watching that ending must have had some flashbacks

LOL. Ghostie. Dontcha realize how spineless u are for bashing others' losing plays and not posting a single one yourself? That is the definition of spineless. Yuck.

ArchieBunker

EOG Dedicated

<TABLE class=tborder id=post2084211 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=3 width="100%" align=center border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=thead style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 0px solid; BORDER-TOP: #2b295e 1px solid; FONT-WEIGHT: normal; BORDER-LEFT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #2b295e 1px solid"> 04-13-09, 10:23 AM </TD><TD class=thead style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #2b295e 1px solid; FONT-WEIGHT: normal; BORDER-LEFT: #2b295e 0px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #2b295e 1px solid" align=right> #24 </TD></TR><TR vAlign=top><TD class=alt2 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #2b295e 0px solid; BORDER-LEFT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #2b295e 0px solid" width=175>IDENTITY<SCRIPT type=text/javascript> vbmenu_register("postmenu_2084211", true); </SCRIPT>
NFL Expert

</TD><TD class=alt1 id=td_post_2084211 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 1px solid"> Re: You heard it here first.
<HR style="COLOR: #2b295e" SIZE=1>LOL. Ghostie. Dontcha realize how spineless u are for bashing others' losing plays and not posting a single one yourself? That is the definition of spineless. Yuck.
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

LOL, IDykie. Is that the best you got, you fat attention whore. You wanted attention, you got attention. YOU want a play from me? You got it. I bet your weight is over 200 lbs. Happy now? :LMAO