Was A Good Night Last Night Mr Munson 12io4j2w90

munson15

I want winners...
Re: Munson's Bases--Dogs, Discussion and Development

Home Divisional Dogs-----------------

W4 L2, +357

Dam your buds are always the last to know about the good stuff12io4j2w90

Sorry I missed this but I know were it is now.

Good Luck this season Munson12io4j2w90

munson15

I want winners...

Dam your buds are always the last to know about the good stuff12io4j2w90

Sorry I missed this but I know were it is now.

Good Luck this season Munson12io4j2w90
Me and Chackiee have been talking horses and bases without you, Junkman. For that I apologize, I am trying something new and will keep you apprised of any positive developments.:cheers

munson15

I want winners...

Sorry for the confusion, guys, I had a golf outing and posted early. That will happen quite often on tournament weekends and I will use early overnight lines from WSEX and 5Dimes. These bets are always 'action' for me and therefore, do not require that the pitchers be listed.

munson15

I want winners...

Road Divisional Dogs-----------------

W9 L9, +339

Home Divisional Dogs----------------

W5 L3, +392

Nice to see youre getting some reward for your research on the divisional doggies Munson. Been giving them mucho respect on account of the info. Thanks for the work. Good luck tonight. 12io4j2w90

munson15

I want winners...

Nice to see youre getting some reward for your research on the divisional doggies Munson. Been giving them mucho respect on account of the info. Thanks for the work. Good luck tonight. 12io4j2w90
Thanks Natty, I hope we can keep up some decent percentage of winners. :cheers

munson15

I want winners...

Road Divisional Dogs---------------

pit +156
was +195
hou +132
min +138
sea +140

Home Divisional Dogs---------------

MIL +130
FLA +120
BAL +115

PassTheRock

EOG Master

I made money following the plays yesterday. Gonna do it again today.

Thanks for the plays, Munson. :cheers

Me and Chackiee have been talking horses and bases without you, Junkman. For that I apologize, I am trying something new and will keep you apprised of any positive developments.:cheers

No need to be sorry just keep winning12io4j2w90

munson15

I want winners...

Home Divisional Dogs----------------

W8 L3, +757

diogee

Verly isnt going anywhere

Nice start for these Munson...hope they keep it up and make you some serious coin this year.

munson15

I want winners...

Nice start for these Munson...hope they keep it up and make you some serious coin this year.
Thanks, D. Certainly it's not as easy as 8-3 with dogs, but you take what you can get because there will be times when you can't beg, borrow or steal a win.

munson15

I want winners...

W11 L11, +417

I should have put an asterisk by Washington. The Nats are winless, and I always place a premium on avoiding a team on a losing streak. Also, I don't enjoy fading a team on a winning streak. Not a rule, exactly, but maybe only worth 1/2 unit vs. the other plays. For tracking purposes, I'll count them all, but anyone playing along, please use caution when fading hot teams or betting cold ones.

munson15

I want winners...

Going on a day trip with the family, so I need to post these early again.

Road Divisional Dogs--------------

pit +120
hou +125
nym +130*
was +154*
sf +139

MIL +126

The_One

EOG Enthusiast

I see the chisox getting +110 at home. Are they not a play?

munson15

I want winners...

That was a line move that I did not account for. To make it easier to follow along, I am trying to post these just once a day. But, yes, I would have no problem playing the White Sox at that price. Sorry I could not answer earlier.

I've been riding this divisional road dog thing since jump, and it's worked out well for me. My only regret over the first week is that the Nats can't hold a lead or get an out in the eighth and ninth innings. . .

munson15

I want winners...

Another one I missed, Goldie. I won't split hairs on this, if you can get the price after the post is made, I have no problem with that. I am simply tracking road dogs and playing home dogs at the best number I can.

If I am out golfing (like Thursday) or having a day with the family (like today), these may get posted earlier than when the optimum price appears. I'll try to list the best + at the time I look, but certainly people are going to find better odds.

It's tough to get the best of it all the time anyway, but I have no problem with guys coming in and listing what they feel would have been a play. Remember, for the most part, they will be games that are borderline by our definition.

The White Sox closed +108 on Wagerline, for example. Everyone needs to find their own comfort level, and go from there. I'll act as a sounding board here and list the games the best I can. I hope everyone is good with that.:cheers

munson15

I want winners...

I've been riding this divisional road dog thing since jump, and it's worked out well for me. My only regret over the first week is that the Nats can't hold a lead or get an out in the eighth and ninth innings. . .
I'm glad they've been good to you so far. I hope you saw my note on streaking teams above, it's something to consider.12io4j2w90

munson15

I want winners...

Road Divisional Dogs-------------

W13 L14, +367

Home Divisional Dogs------------

W8 L4, +657

Chackiee

EOG Veteran

A Losing Day Yesterday, For A Minute There I Didn't Think I Was Going To Have To Work Anymore :LMAO Happy Easter Fellas 12io4j2w90

munson15

I want winners...

pit +152
was +165*
hou +125*
lad +143
min +140

FLA +130
MIL +125
BAL +144

munson15

I want winners...

A Losing Day Yesterday, For A Minute There I Didn't Think I Was Going To Have To Work Anymore :LMAO Happy Easter Fellas 12io4j2w90
It's never as easy as it looks when you're winning. GL with the horses and the bases, Chackiee.:cheers

Chackiee

EOG Veteran

It's never as easy as it looks when you're winning. GL with the horses and the bases, Chackiee.:cheers
I Might Know That Better Then Anyone, I Am Just Grateful That I Have Something To Follow Here, Win Or Lose So Thank You 12io4j2w90