Sunday 4/12 Plays (Easter Addition!)

5 star bomb

EOG Master
HAPPY EASTER EOG!!!!

Just got back from Milwaukee and I am kind of in a rush right now so sorry for not having the YTD available but all plays will be graded following todays action. Took yesterday off as I never got a good chance to actually look at the lines and dig into any games. I did put a little on the Cubs since I went to the game though and I got lucky... Cubs didnt deserve to win that game but Soriano bailed us out!!

1* - A's +100 (Matchbook)

2* - SF -109 (Matchbook)

3* - Yanks -120 (Matchbook)

GL Today :suit:

Re: Sunday 4/12 Plays (Easter Addition!)

5 good luck today. hope u sweep...imho, stay away from those low chalk plays...those generally are traps. BOL

5 star bomb

EOG Master

ID thanks.... My strategy is a little different than most though ID. I dont always take chalk, I take a fair share of dogs. The thing is I am not afraid to take a fav @ -165 if I feel they should be -185+ or whatever.

PO69

EOG Master

Who actually believes that 5star went to the Cubs game yesterday??????????

Who actually believes that 5star went to the Cubs game yesterday??????????

Here are your choices:

A-Went to work
B-Contacted Patsfan1283
C-Went to the Cubs game

PO69, make the call. You must choose one.

PO69

EOG Master

That is a really tough call!

I am going to say went to work

PO69

EOG Master

It is tough to actually set a figure for how much that 5star is actually up. He gets lines better than Jesus Christ would get.

I would bet almost anything that he doesnt even have a matchbook account

5 star bomb

EOG Master

terrible day today BSH..... The A's cant score a fuckin run and get a GREAT outinf from their pitcher. Lincecum just sucked it up, and Girardi is a dumb piece of shit... Need the Cubs bad

PO69

EOG Master

And OF COURSE 5star decides to go all out and take a 5star play. If he would have lost today, then he could just quit

PO69

EOG Master

Well then to be fair, i dont believe that you be allowed to use matchbook lines. I mean most guys dont even have accounts at matchbook and other cappers dont use matchbook lines in their pick threads

Blondie

EOG Master

Well then to be fair, i dont believe that you be allowed to use matchbook lines. I mean most guys dont even have accounts at matchbook and other cappers dont use matchbook lines in their pick threads

I use them as does Jimmy I think...

5 star bomb

EOG Master

nothing wrong with Matchbook lines PO69... If its available than why not use them? I play there and love it. If you dont play at Matchbook than you are a fool

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur

Being down units only means something when you bet on the games.