This is the Best Final Day at the Masters of my Lifetime

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows
Just wow.

Who is the favorite right now? It's hard to say.

I'd put my money on Perry if I had to pick a winner, but Tiger is coming and coming quickly.

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows
Re: This is the Best Final Day at the Masters of my Lifetime

Even if you don't love golf, tune into this because it's going to be a GREAT finish. Tiger trying to go one back.

tripp

EOG Master

Fucking incredible. Tiger Woods is just amazing, simply amazing.

Will be tough down the stretch for Perry. I'd say he wins also, but it won't be easy with all the pressure he will feel now.

Tiger and Phil are putting on a show.

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

Tiger only one back. Wow, you could say he's not even playing great either. Getting in the zone now.

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

Phil starting to feel the heat right now, but that was a big drive. Two of his last three putts have been horrible.

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

To think that Tiger has left a couple of shots on the course today too. Phil has left at least two.

unseendamage

EOG Enthusiast

Kenny!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:houra:houra:houra:houra:houra:houra

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

Tiger misses the putt to blow it. If he birdies he has an outside shot at a playoff but if Perry hangs on, it'll be a great victory for him. I'm happy to see him in contention after people said he won tournaments with out the best golfers there.

really good masters. phil/tiger's run made it very memorable. good for kenny. :thumbsup

Nice 17 & 18 Perry....lol. Miami-OH style choke job

Doc Mercer

EOG Master

Not even close

1986 was THE BEST ...

Look at the Top 6:

NICKLAUS
KITE
NORMAN
SEVY
PRICE
HAAS
WATSON

The drama on that back nine that day was the most electrifying finish in
the History of Golf ....

ArchieBunker

EOG Dedicated

<TABLE class=tborder id=post2082949 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=3 width="100%" align=center border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=thead style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 0px solid; BORDER-TOP: #2b295e 1px solid; FONT-WEIGHT: normal; BORDER-LEFT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #2b295e 1px solid"> 04-12-09, 05:29 PM </TD><TD class=thead style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #2b295e 1px solid; FONT-WEIGHT: normal; BORDER-LEFT: #2b295e 0px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #2b295e 1px solid" align=right> #9 </TD></TR><TR vAlign=top><TD class=alt2 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #2b295e 0px solid; BORDER-LEFT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #2b295e 0px solid" width=175>Timely Hitting<SCRIPT type=text/javascript> vbmenu_register("postmenu_2082949", true); </SCRIPT>
The top isn't high enough

</TD><TD class=alt1 id=td_post_2082949 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 1px solid"> Re: This is the Best Final Day at the Masters of my Lifetime
<HR style="COLOR: #2b295e" SIZE=1>Tiger misses the putt to blow it.
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

It wasn't Tiger's putter that blew it for him it was his driver. He still has trouble finding the fairway when it counts.

PO69

EOG Master

Hold old is the themanej?? LIke 10 years old??

This was not the best Masters, maybe just the top 5 of the past 20 years

Doc Mercer

EOG Master

Timely:

without the putter Tiger is out of the game very early today

look at the number of key lengthy par putts he made on the front nine