Fat Phil is on the Move

tripp

EOG Master
Re: Fat Phil is on the Move

can't believe he missed that eagle putt for a share of a lead.

amazing round of golf by phil and tiger though. incredible to watch

Chad Campbell might be the guy to do this. Kenny is a bit tight in his swing as you can see by #12. Tiger may not have enough holes left to shoot low enough.

Hennessey

EOG Dedicated

Phil is blowing it now. i got 2 of the top 4. I'd love a Tiger/Phil playoff. Come on Tiger and Phil!!!

Hennessey

EOG Dedicated

neither has put themselves in a good spot on 18... Maybe the pressure will get to Perry but I wouldn't bet on it.

Doc Mercer

EOG Master

I dont care ...

Mickelson is a class act and he never plays the blame game and take it
as what it is

JUST A GAME AND HE GAVE IT HIS BEST SHOT TODAY ..... TOUGH TO
KEEP IT GOING FOR 18 HOLES AS THE BACK 9 SUNDAY AT AUGUSTA
WHEN IT GETS TIGHT IS THE TOUGHEST ACT IN GOLF

ArchieBunker

EOG Dedicated

<TABLE class=tborder id=post2083296 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=3 width="100%" align=center border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=thead style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 0px solid; BORDER-TOP: #2b295e 1px solid; FONT-WEIGHT: normal; BORDER-LEFT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #2b295e 1px solid"> 04-12-09, 08:23 PM </TD><TD class=thead style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #2b295e 1px solid; FONT-WEIGHT: normal; BORDER-LEFT: #2b295e 0px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #2b295e 1px solid" align=right> #17 </TD></TR><TR vAlign=top><TD class=alt2 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #2b295e 0px solid; BORDER-LEFT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #2b295e 0px solid" width=175>Doc Mercer<SCRIPT type=text/javascript> vbmenu_register("postmenu_2083296", true); </SCRIPT>
EOG Dedicated

</TD><TD class=alt1 id=td_post_2083296 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 1px solid"> Re: Fat Phil is on the Move
<HR style="COLOR: #2b295e" SIZE=1>I dont care ...

Mickelson is a class act
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Phil might be the most disliked prick out on tour by his peers. Stevie had it right this winter when he called him a prick.

Doc Mercer

EOG Master

Stevies comments dont mean much considering some of his stunts of
breaking cameras, etc

I wish Perry had won considering the situation with his folks

ArchieBunker

EOG Dedicated

I wouldn't have minded if Perry hadn't choked either. But I'm not basing my comments about Phil being a prick on Stevie's comments. That fake smile is exactly that.

On the othe hand, Cabrera showed some balls getting it up and down on 18 after hitting that tree and Perry didn't hit a green after making birdie on 16 in regulation. All in all, it was a pretty good Sunday with Tiger and Phil making a charge and then the playoff. That beats a runaway. I think the tournament comm. did a good job sitting up the course, IMO.