I know it's very early but anyone watching the M's right now?

Enfuego

EOG Dedicated
A good start at 5-2 with a 1-0 win at Oakland today and all of this without Ichiro in the lineup. Remember, this team was 40 games under 500 last year. Actually, they should be 6-1 but blew a ninth-inning lead against Minnesota.

Again, I know it's very early but exciting nonetheless and Seattle sports needs it.

Apple

Banned
Re: I know it's very early but anyone watching the M's right now?

Seattle life or death to win all three of their last games.. They will fade away eventually

tripp

EOG Master

I think Seattle has close to 0% chance to make the playoffs this year. I will be surprised if they finish closer than 10 games out of a playoff spot.

Awful lineup, and their pitching isn't extraordinary. Bedard will likely get hurt at some point, and Felix can't carry this team. No depth at the starter position.

They're really just lucky the NL West is so horrible or they'd be lucky to win 70 games this year.

Apple

Banned

I agree the AL West sucks..

Angels: Not as good as they have been
Rangers: All Offense, pitching kaka
Oakland: Mediocre team
Mariners: Horrible lineup

Enfuego

EOG Dedicated

I think Seattle has close to 0% chance to make the playoffs this year. I will be surprised if they finish closer than 10 games out of a playoff spot.

Awful lineup, and their pitching isn't extraordinary. Bedard will likely get hurt at some point, and Felix can't carry this team. No depth at the starter position.

They're really just lucky the NL West is so horrible or they'd be lucky to win 70 games this year.

Not to say this will happen but this sounds like a post about last year's Rays.

I am very high on the M's this season. Have some futures on them to win AL West, and small long shot for the world series. This is basically the same team that everybody was picking to be a contender last season. They have one of the better rotations in the AL, and Morrow is going to be a stud closer. They need to add another bat, but Felix/Bedard is as good as you get. I like their chances especially in the AL West. Anahiem is banged up big time. Escobar, Lackey, and Santana are out until May, and the unfortunate death of Adenhardt suddenly has this once loaded pitching staff looking for arms. I also think Vlad will start to show some age, and the loss of Tex will leave them a few bats short going up against Seattle's pitching staff. I really like this team

I am very high on the M's this season. Have some futures on them to win AL West, and small long shot for the world series. This is basically the same team that everybody was picking to be a contender last season. They have one of the better rotations in the AL, and Morrow is going to be a stud closer. They need to add another bat, but Felix/Bedard is as good as you get. I like their chances especially in the AL West. Anahiem is banged up big time. Escobar, Lackey, and Santana are out until May, and the unfortunate death of Adenhardt suddenly has this once loaded pitching staff looking for arms. I also think Vlad will start to show some age, and the loss of Tex will leave them a few bats short going up against Seattle's pitching staff. I really like this team

I do too... Felix is a little sore right now, but he will be fine. A stud. Bedard will be better, Morrow is a stud. Jose Lopez very underrated good player.. the division is open enough for anyone to take it. The Rangers look incapable of pitching, the A's have a shot, and I think the Angels will eventually get it done by 4 or 5 games, but not as good as they were last year. So mostly, I give you a shot for sure.

Mammon

EOG Master

Small ball in an under park with pitching.. == $$ Angels roll anyway