PassTheRock has surpassed Tuckfaag

Teddy kgb

Banned
As poster with the gayest avatar......A cartoon character playing with his balls......you think this is funny? you are the truest definition of a Fvckin Queen.

Blondie

EOG Master
Re: PassTheRock has surpassed Tuckfaag

Every time you do that it cracks me up....Almost makes me feel guilty for being a prick, but I get over it quick...you and IAG would be good friends IMO

IAG has made an appearance before if I am not mistaken....

I might have to come over and visit her sometime. :cheers

LOL Teddylightweight calling someone out about a gay avatar.

This coming from the same homo who used to have a picture of himself and his fucking chiuaua lounging by his ghetto pool as his avatar across the street.

Boy, if your gonna take a picture of yourself with a chiuaua and post it at a gambling website, you better have the hottest wife/gf in the world...and it would probably be smart to put her in the picture too just to prove your not the QUEEN OF ALL QUEENS.

Sorry Teddy, you can't beat that in terms of internet f*gness. Does princess like peanut butter?

Teddy kgb

Banned

Teddylightweight? sorry don't get it

Princess? NO!!! it's babycakes and she like jelly

Teddy kgb

Banned

WOW found this post....wanna talk about gay!! <table border="0" cellpadding="4" cellspacing="1"> <tbody><tr> <td class="thead">Bugman</td> </tr> <tr><td class="vbmenu_option">View Public Profile</td></tr> <tr><td class="vbmenu_option">Send a private message to Bugman</td></tr> <tr><td class="vbmenu_option">Find More Posts by Bugman</td></tr> <tr><td class="vbmenu_option"></td></tr> </tbody></table>
<table id="post2071608" class="tborder" align="center" border="0" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="0" width="100%"><tbody><tr> <td class="thead" style="border-style: solid none solid solid; border-color: rgb(43, 41, 94) -moz-use-text-color rgb(43, 41, 94) rgb(43, 41, 94); border-width: 1px 0px 1px 1px; font-weight: normal;"> 04-07-09, 02:48 PM </td> <td class="thead" style="border-style: solid solid solid none; border-color: rgb(43, 41, 94) rgb(43, 41, 94) rgb(43, 41, 94) -moz-use-text-color; border-width: 1px 1px 1px 0px; font-weight: normal;" align="right"> #23 </td> </tr> <tr valign="top"> <td class="alt2" style="border-style: none solid; border-color: -moz-use-text-color rgb(43, 41, 94); border-width: 0px 1px;" width="175"> Lloyd Dobler <script type="text/javascript"> vbmenu_register("postmenu_2071608", true); </script>
EOG Senior Member

</td> <td class="alt1" id="td_post_2071608" style="border-right: 1px solid rgb(43, 41, 94);"> Re: IS IT GAY TO HAVE.....
<hr style="color: rgb(43, 41, 94);" size="1"> Darryll Hall is one of the most underrated musicians and singers in our lifetime. A true white soul brother, I just love that Maneater shit

<object width="425" height="344">

<embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/j48AQCUwwUc&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></object>
</td></tr></tbody></table>

Good research Teddy but Darryl Hall has and still gets more pussy than you've ever dreamed up. And if he owns a dog, I'm guessing it's a lab or rottweiler, certainly NOT a Paris Hilton chiuaua named babycakes.

For a guy who spends 90% of his time on the internet calling other people f*gs, you sure come across as the real gay deal.

It's OK Teddy, come on out of the closet.

Will the real TeddyKGB please stand up

I know the guy on top has the hard hat on, but I'd bet a pretty penny you're a bottom

PassTheRock

EOG Master

Can't say I'm gonna lose any sleep over this, but thanks for noticing me, though.