Who has the best EOG team?

tripp

EOG Master
Re: Who has the best EOG team?

Good write-ups, Tripper. How about making some predictions on next week's match-ups...
:cheers

yoyo should beat cee. cee is still at a huge disadvantage until a-rod comes back. that's his 2nd rd pick. i don't really like his starters either. mo should go to 2-0.

rjt to beat tb. rjt has very nice pitching matchups next week. lester with two starts- @ oak and vs bal, liriano faces the jays, max is back, shields has the chi sox, danks has 2 stars. rjt has a nice setup for next week and should win.

ttp and mc should be close. mc only has slowey with 2 starts and ttp has 3 guys, but he has a lot of tough matchups. wellemeyer is @ az and @chc. will be decent dogs in both games. randy is @ lad and vs az. could be a dog in both games. carmona is @ kc and @ nyy. i think carmona is terrible, so he at most wins 1 game imo and will likely get rocked by the yanks. grienke has cle (vs carmona) and @ texas. @ texas is never a good place to be starting because of the park and the lineup. he will really need a low scoring game when grienke and carmona meet. this will be very tight, i will go with mc though because he has better matchups and the hitters are pretty equal.

i think i beat viejo. i love my team. i have 2 starts for litsch with good matchups, 2 starts with pelfrey with good matchups, 2 starts with gallardo, a nice matchup vs the a's for dice k and haren faces the giants. should be a good week for my pitchers, and my rp will be favs more often than not. viejo only has one start with doc and peavy and the rest of his team does not worry me. should be a comfortable win imo.

tuck and gamer will be a great matchup. both have very good teams imo. tuck to me has the better team by a little, but gamer is setup nicely for next week. no 2 starts for tuck and gamer has billingsley, burnett and lilly all on two starts. ubaldo will get crushed @ chc imo so probably best not to start him. perez could have a good outing at home vs the padres. he should at least get a win there. tuck doesn't have tough matchups, but gamer just has a lot more starts and they aren't difficult starts. that should be the difference imo. bats are solid for both teams.

chute and joey i had pegged as the top two teams going into the year, but i have to go with joey here. chute just has too much uncertainty right now with his top arms. both webb and hamels got rocked in their first start and both are banged up. he only has 1 two start sp, and most of his starts are on the road. joey should go 2-0 here.

i have joey, me and yoyo going 2-0 to start the year.:cheers

mofome

Banned

Kenshin Kawakami picked up a win over the Nationals Saturday in his major league debut.
Kawakami allowed three earned runs, but struck out eight and gave up just four hits. He seemed to settle in after giving up three runs over the first three innings and helped keep the Braves alive. He'll face another weak lineup next week when the Braves take on the Pirates. Apr. 11 - 9:55 pm et

12io4j2w90

mofome

Banned

its too much gayness with joey comes on talkin deals and then makes zero offers.

summumuhbitch!

tripp

EOG Master

I think me, Mo, or VD takes this title. I have 2 SPs left and they each have one....

30 pt difference right now though. 30 pts is what you'll get from a starter on an amazing outing. jurrjens won't get 30 and neither will bedard for mo imo.

beckett and meche to me aren't enough to make a 34 pt comeback unless your hitters do a lot more than mine or you get a save or two and i don't. i think one out of meche or beckett loses. if they both wins they i think you have a good shot of winning the week.

J

joeybagadonuts

its too much gayness with joey comes on talkin deals and then makes zero offers.

summumuhbitch!

Relax son. I'm watching a movie. I'll be back and I, unlike you and TimeToBeAPussy will leave my deals up.
oij213490

biggamer3

EOG Master

Tripp good fuckin stuff!

BTW you kicked my ass, but i should have been down with only 5 starts this week and Fuentes negative night.

If i got two more starts like you had this woulda been tight as balls

mofome

Banned

chute let me hit u up, im on the line with the lady for a few and trying to make deals...lmfao she is not pleased

mofome

Banned

i had up:

Miguel Cab
Bruce
Wells

for

Bill
Mark
Rios

took it down though. Was hmmmmmmmmmmmm

mofome

Banned

I like kins a decent bit more than Rob (mo -2)
I like kaz the same as Bill (even)
I like reyes 90 times more than werth/orlando (mo -5)

i would start alexi over orlando and waive orlando

i got worked

mofome

Banned

well we tried game. i like carp and bedard more than werth and ubald.

we stink at deals. we both love our guys too much i guess.

mofome

Banned

no real offers come my way.
joey lies to me and gamer tries to rip me!

:cocktail

J

joeybagadonuts

no real offers come my way.
joey lies to me and gamer tries to rip me!

:cocktail

Just threw a minor one your way, slow your roll....

What you drinking on tonight, Mo?

mofome

Banned

joey, i would have literally waived all 3 of the players you just offered me. That was the single worst thing i have ever seen. That is like having a dream that you are raped by a mammoth sized ferret only to awake and realize that you are actually being raped by that vary ferret that you thought was only a figment of your imagination.

J

joeybagadonuts

nada son.

i would like to ask you the same question.

2348ji23e

:LMAO

Yea, that trade was borderline TTP gay. Will go back to the bong for my next one. Hold please.

J

joeybagadonuts

Set me up with an OF and the Jap, Mo.