Utah goes over with 2 tech fts in the last 10 seconds?

mofome

Banned
Re: Utah goes over with 2 tech fts in the last 10 seconds?

but were there 2 tech fts to end the game

diogee

Verly isnt going anywhere

Yep fuck Harrington :hangt

mofome

Banned

man i should kill myself. never heard of something so stupid. he has killed me twice on techs in the last week now. that after losing 2 games on blown saves today. not to mention what ive written about over the last 3 weeks.

i cant imagine anything worse

diogee

Yeah what a jackass...surprised Knicks didn't f*ck up the 2h under while they were at it. I was fully expecting fouls only down 8 with 15 ticks left.

ShavenCoinpurse

EOG Dedicated

man i should kill myself. never heard of something so stupid. he has killed me twice on techs in the last week now. that after losing 2 games on blown saves today. not to mention what ive written about over the last 3 weeks.

i cant imagine anything worse

Al Harrington is definitely your arch nemesis. Tough break Mo. Better luck tomorrow.

mofome

Banned

sc, no use wishing me luck. 3 weeks in a row every single day something like that has happened. all of them.

mofome

Banned

already bet it. they wont cover. no chance

mofome

Banned

as well you should. psu will punt the ball in from out of bounds to win and it will count because of a new rule put in 2 mins before the tip

diogee

hmmm so if Mo, Shaven, and myself all bet on ND tomorrow we would probably be better off burning our money....either that or suffer a brutal beat.

B

Bruce Dickinson

MO,

had U214 too

for god sakes turn the TV off and the yahoo score tracker and don't stress on these mfers.....just saying, they will drive you nuts if you let them. Do your thing

mofome

Banned

i didnt watch it, thats why i had to ask. i came back to see it. still sucks my fucking dick to be fucked over every fucking day for 3 weeks.

PO69

EOG Master

MO, I have to be honest here! I am finding hard to believe that you could really be on the losing end of EVERY SINGLE bad beat on the net! Not sure why you would say these things, but I think that you are actually up a great deal over the last 2 months.

NO ONE could be on the losing end of that many bad beats, just saying

mofome

Banned

MO, I have to be honest here! I am finding hard to believe that you could really be on the losing end of EVERY SINGLE bad beat on the net! Not sure why you would say these things, but I think that you are actually up a great deal over the last 2 months.

exactly. you would think it was a fucking joke. its not even possible. every fucking day i am on the dick fucking end of the worst bullshit that happens. not a couple times a week, every fucking day.

B

Bruce Dickinson

whats ironic is it seems like every bad beat he's whined about I had the same side.......so I can attest that it's been a crappy run..........and back when he was crushing it so was I, so shit definatley runs on cycles

I notice when I do bad the books do bad too and vice versus. Thats the side I want to be on though long term

diogee

Pretty much right there with ya Bruce...last couple of weeks not kind at all. I don't find myself on a lot of highly public plays. A lot more dogs and unders for me.

Boston

EOG Dedicated

I loved watching that when it looked like my knicks -1 4q was cash where the fuck is my rope. That combined with the gs prformance in the 4th I had to laugh as I waived goodbye to 10 units