If I had $50,000 offshore right now, I would bet it all on Detroit Redwings tonight!

PO69

EOG Master
I did bet quite a bit on the Redwings through various channels. I just dont see how they can lose today.

Hennessey

EOG Dedicated
Re: If I had $50,000 offshore right now, I would bet it all on Detroit Redwings tonight!

really? i'll follow. thanks for the play and not making us wait 24 plus hours... :cheers

tripp

EOG Master
Re: If I had $50,000 offshore right now, I would bet it all on Detroit Redwings tonight!

on the road vs a good team like calgary? i would probably lean detroit here also, but is more like a 50/50 toss up game to me.

gl

WVU

EOG Master

hocky road favs are a tough way to make some dough PO.

NoNewbieca

EOG Dedicated

I certainly would not put $50K on this game. Flames are a good solid team. They are worthy of the 3rd place standing in the Western Division and they are a team that I would not want to meet in the playoffs.

Having said that we are talking about one game on one night. Recent trends indicate: March 12th, Wings blew a 3 goal lead in the 3rd period and lost in shoot out 6-5 to Calgary. Four straight wins for Osgood in five games, since Conklin coughed up that loss against the Flames. Detroit plays well in Calgary. Osgood is 7-3 against Flames with 1.60 GAA but hasn't played against Flames this year. Osgood is from Alberta, and seems to play shaky though with Mom and Dad watching. Flames have lost 5 of their last 7. Kiprusoff is 2-3 in his last 6 against Detroit.

Tread carefully.

Doc Mercer

EOG Master

I would if I found out Benny liked the other side ....

and triple the back if Passtherock is on the same side as Benny

Tuckman

Uh Poster

thanks for the reminder on this thread TTP, sorry u trailed henny, but cmon calgary!

1-0 the good guys

down go the wings!

BigDaddy

EOG Master

WTF? :+clueless

50K on a -120 favorite

Timetopay

EOG Master

Im sure Big Daddy will enjoy the thought process of this sharp pick

Timetopay

EOG Master

WTF? :+clueless

50K on a -120 favorite

Road Hockey dog and he explains by saying I just dont see how they lose...

Alot of number crunching :finger004

BigDaddy

EOG Master

Im sure Big Daddy will enjoy the thought process of this sharp pick

could you at least give me a fucking minute to respond before you come in running your mouth off

really man you are a fucking forum clown.

:cheers

Timetopay

EOG Master

could you at least give me a fucking minute to respond before you come in running your mouth off

really man you are a fucking forum clown.

Yes you are universally admired for being an asshat:LMAO

BigDaddy

EOG Master

Yes you are universally admired for being an asshat:LMAO

yes im the one that came in hear and mentioned me:LMAO

do you dream about me at night or something? because your name doesn't come to my mind when i enter a thread that another poster started:LMAO

Timetopay

EOG Master

yes im the one that came in hear and mentioned me:LMAO

do you dream about me at night or something? because your name doesn't come to my mind when i enter a thread that another poster started:LMAO

maybe not mine but how bout little ole Hinesy...

You like that you meat huh Big Guy :cheers

trytrytry

All I do is trytrytry

2-0 calgary up hill climb now..

mofome

Banned

11 shots to 9. osgood is terrible.

BigDaddy

EOG Master

tough loss just need to move on to the next game:cheers

It's OK Sponge Bob just make the next play 100K .... (Though various channels of course)

this po character is a mush.

NoNewbieca

EOG Dedicated

Any more questions as to why Osgood does not play in his hometown? Three BAD goals, and the Wings are in trouble.

DefenseWins

EOG Veteran

Im just gonna say its a good thing you dont have 50,000 offshore.

Hennessey

EOG Dedicated

There goes my lunch money

Cannon

Banned

I love these posts on this site. This site has posters that are clueless.

PO69

EOG Master

No over yet guys!

mofome

Banned

this game is over po.

PO69

EOG Master

As long as I can get 1 goal in this period, then I still have a shot. I am watching it online and Detroit is playing a with a bit more fire since giving up the third goal.

Of course it doesnt help that Detroit is in the penalty box and we have a power play for Calgary.

At least I have a great team like Detroit and not some piece of shit team.

should probably move on to advance capping the next fifty k bet there nibbler.

PO69

EOG Master

Hell, I still may get 2 goals this period

NoNewbieca

EOG Dedicated

I went to bed when it was made 4-1. Final score 5-3 with an empty netter. Wings made a game of it.