Kellen Winslow traded to the Bucs!!

sabian06

EOG Dedicated
Re: Kellen Winslow traded to the Bucs!!

Just came across sportscenter like 5 mins ago.......draft picks are undisclosed at the moment.......I am shocked!

Tuckman

Uh Poster

Just came across sportscenter like 5 mins ago.......draft picks are undisclosed at the moment.......I am shocked!

just saw it myself :cheers

depending on what picks they gave up, i dont exactly like it with his injury prone self..

sabian06

EOG Dedicated

just saw it myself :cheers

depending on what picks they gave up, i dont exactly like it with his injury prone self..
I am sure they gave up quite a bit.........I would be shocked if they didn't give up a 1st and a 4th or something of that magnitude......

Tuckman

Uh Poster

I am sure they gave up quite a bit.........I would be shocked if they didn't give up a 1st and a 4th or something of that magnitude......

one would think they gave up alot, but cleveland was getting towards wits end with this guy and might have just wanted to unload him

sabian06

EOG Dedicated

I would be shocked if they did not......I mean my phins got rid of Jason Taylor for a 2nd rounder and he is near retirement........Winslow has a ton of years left.....barring injury....

fiveteamer

EOG Member

That's the thing, he has very little years left. The guy has a glass body. Why give up a firsto for that shit.

fiveteamer

EOG Member

And Tony Saunders was 25 when his arm fell off. Some guys just do not have it. His body can not take the beating.

tripp

EOG Master

tremendous pickup. winslow is easily one of the best TE's in the game and he gives whoever plays QB for tb next year a reliable target to pick up first downs. really love this player, lets just hope he can stay healthy.

mofome

Banned

glad the skins didnt draft him like we were thinking about.

2nd and a 5th is a steal for the most talented TE in the NFL.

Not the best, but there is no one that has the skill set that Winslow has.

cut-paste-hero

EOG Enthusiast

He played in 2 of the 4 wins the browns had this year. He was a cancer, clean house, it can't hurt

cut-paste-hero

EOG Enthusiast

He wants to block as much as 'primetime' wanted to tackle. He is a slot receiver, I guess I am just a bitter browns fan, looking for a positive

BCTTWR

EOG Dedicated

Winslow is overrated. TB gets a selfish player and injury prone to boot. The Browns could clean up on this deal.

Qtip

EOG Addicted

I love the Soulja so I'm hoping he sheds his label as a cancer.

11-08-09:

Last Play: 2-7-GB 7(11:44) (Shotgun) J.Freeman pass short left to K.Winslow for 7 yards, TOUCHDOWN.